[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bern-tards' definition of "just fine"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: sanders.jpg (33 KB, 890x141) Image search: [Google]
sanders.jpg
33 KB, 890x141
I'm an oldfag, and...I-I've been trying to give this generation of college people the benefit of the doubt about just being young and "not too different" than whoever, but Jesus Christ...

I get rooting for the underdog. I get going through a phase of "tolerance" and "fairness", but this seriously goes beyond that. I get wanting to do something new and progressive, if for no other reason, it's different than your parents.

This is straight up stunted human development. Reality is simply not showing up on their radar screen.

Adults are not supposed to put on their bunny ears, scream, and pretend the outside world doesn't exist.

This is a great lesson in how not to raise your kids.

I have two kids.

I-I can't let them grow up to be like this.

Tips? Especially from the young little faggots around here. How are your douchebag peers being raised? I'd like to be sure to do the opposite of that.
>>
You cannot depend on anyone even the government

9/11 proved that.

Also, your kids should not be afraid to be shamed by the left for holding contradictory beliefs. The Heritage Foundation is a good place to start
>>
I'm a freshman in college this year and it's as cancerous as it looks. Don't let your kids use Facebook a lot and constantly remind them that the media is cancer. College kids are all the same, huge bandwagons and will try and gangbang you when you disagree with muh bernie. I assume it's just because their potheads and don't know/give a shit about politics. I've noticed that facebook is a gateway for autism and it is becoming this sjw territory now.
>>
Yes, yes, good goy. Teach your children that hope is useless. Difficult battles aren't worth fighting! Passively accepting the status quo frees the soul.
>>
>>65982479
Give in to globalist culture and reward your kids with sugary and HFC soaked foods while swearing fealty to Israel.
>>
>>65983220
>Yes, yes, good goy. Teach your children that hope is useless. Difficult battles aren't worth fighting! Passively accepting the status quo frees the soul

I'm not sure what you're getting at.
>>
File: ModelofSociety.jpg (779 KB, 4000x4000) Image search: [Google]
ModelofSociety.jpg
779 KB, 4000x4000
>>65982479
It's because they're mainlining on 21st Century Culture

if you want your kids not to get hooked on it you need to get them selflessly doing things for others at an early age to defeat solipsism, give them non state-school education so they don't become idiots and also make sure they fall into a crowd of people who don't use technology to prop up every useless side of themselves
>>
File: 1456539717015.jpg (25 KB, 498x412) Image search: [Google]
1456539717015.jpg
25 KB, 498x412
>>65984286
teach them that they can only use technology to enhance the best qualities of themselves, never to enhance their worst or most regrettable qualities
>>
>>65983850
He's making fun of you for being a faggot who supports giving up entirely the moment things get hard.

I thought it was quite clear, but I can get out the crayons if you need it explained further.
>>
>>65982479
I saw that thread and those numbers are complete bullshit.

He is 20% behind Hillary in delegates won (not including superdelegates).

He is 19% behind his target according to fivethirtyeight's model.
>>
>>65985305

It's not even about givig up. Bernie outright says he would rather have your money than your vote and won't do anythung to attack Hillary even though she is exactly what his campaign is about. He's a Jew and his followers are idiots.
>>
No media, beware of school, if possible and your wife is intelligent enough to study pedagogy and all then homeschool is usually the best option.
>>
>>65985305
>He's making fun of you for being a faggot who supports giving up entirely the moment things get hard.
>I thought it was quite clear, but I can get out the crayons if you need it explained further.

I'm giving up?

Did common core completely bamboozle your reading comprehension?

I guess it did.

I'm initiating the good fight, fagatron. Not conceding.
>>
Why do liberals have to add -ism to the end of everything?
>>
>oldfag
>thinks it refers to actual age

Kek fuck off grandpa
>>
>>65982479

I'm 27, voted bernie. How old are you? You sound dumber than the kid in your pic, frankly.
>>
File: reddit.png (15 KB, 874x158) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
15 KB, 874x158
Redditors are literally the worst.
>>
>>65985311
LOL. As if superdelegates will vote for Bernie. LOL
>>
>>65982479
I'm actually in a position to comment on this topic without it being a shitpost. I'm currently early twenties and would consider myself more successful than most of my peers (never made any cripplingly stupid decisions, have a degree, a pretty good job, and I'm doing very well financially). I would consider my parents to be the largest influence on my success. Some things they did, in no particular order:

They're still married. Everyone I know with divorced parents is fucked up.
My mom didn't work from when I was born until I went to kindergarten to raise me.
My dad is a blue collar worker and served as an example of a "do things right and work hard and you'll be fine" philosophy.
I got spanked if I disobeyed (which wasn't often because, unsurprisingly, corporal punishment is effective).
They were always fair and consistent with what I was allowed to do and why (I think this is quite important).
I didn't get paid to do chores or get good grades, that was just expected.
I was taught to be polite and respectful, especially to authority.
If anybody asked me to do something against my/our principles then I was to refuse, and they would support me regardless of consequences.

I feel like I'm rambling a bit too much at this point, hopefully some of this is useful to you. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask.
>>
>>65982479
Why would you NOT support people voting for the candidate of their choice, even if the odds are against them?
>>
Christianity is your hope America, don't forsake the bible and its values, it is what created your great nation and remains the cornerstone to this day.

send your kids to moderate Christian schools, bring them to church, educate them about the outside world and the perils it brings. return to your traditional values obewon, your my only hope
>>
>>65982479
It's stages of denial. They're in bargaining right now.
>>
>>65986590

Niggers even see through Bernie's bullshit. Have you stopped to consider how utterly retarded that makes you?

You know those southern negro spiritualists who let the holy spirit enter them for tongues and healings?

Those are the people who realize that Bernie is a doddering old cuck in the most specific and demonstrable sense.

They gave Hillary a literal firewall.

Congratulations on Colorado and Minnesota though.
>>
>>65982479

Move to a conservative and majority white area and stay away from the city. They're actually not that hard to find, even in majorly "liberal" areas. I grew up in a suburb an hour outside of Chicago which was majorly conservative and had like 3 black people in the entire town. I was pretty sure I was "liberal" when I was a kid but I internalized almost everything of the culture around me. When challenged, it was the inherited conservatism that won out.

We weren't rich by any means (one parent house, two kids). It convinced me that it's better to be the poor family in a rich town than among your economic "equals." Literally everything is better: public schools are private-school tier, they have money to obsess about giving special attention to students, etc.

>>65983220

> saying "good goy" literally in defense of a Jew

You missed orientation last week but we have another one coming up. In the meantime have a donut and shut up, lampshade.
>>
>>65982479
Hate them.
>>
File: Bernie Folks.png (77 KB, 970x525) Image search: [Google]
Bernie Folks.png
77 KB, 970x525
Bernie's supporters are either under-aged or illiterate.

Pic related.
>>
>>65986894
>They're still married. Everyone I know with divorced parents is fucked up.
>My mom didn't work from when I was born until I went to kindergarten to raise me.
>My dad is a blue collar worker and served as an example of a "do things right and work hard and you'll be fine" philosophy.
>I got spanked if I disobeyed (which wasn't often because, unsurprisingly, corporal punishment is effective).
>They were always fair and consistent with what I was allowed to do and why (I think this is quite important).
>I didn't get paid to do chores or get good grades, that was just expected.
>I was taught to be polite and respectful, especially to authority.
>If anybody asked me to do something against my/our principles then I was to refuse, and they would support me regardless of consequences.

Working in a high school, I see what happens when the respective parents aren't around.

Motherless boys can be too over-confident with adults. They prematurely consider adults to be peers, and it's reflected in their over-entitled arguments. Not enough respect for authority, even when it's completely reasonable.

Fatherless boys are insecure, dishonest, drug using degenerates who are OVERLY respectful of authority. I mean, they may be snarky and verbally disrespectful, but they are more passive aggressive about it; they lack eye contact. They don't know how to make good first impressions. They don't perfectionist pride in anything.

In contrast to motherless boys, fatherless boys are not prematurely "mature", they are chronically juvenile. If they lack fathers in early childhood they have fuck-all for stress tolerance and impulse control too, because they don't engage in rough engaging play (amongst other things).

I'm describing groups, of course. Not individuals.

The larger the group the more relevant these descriptions are.
>>
>>65985305
>I can get out the crayons if you need it explained further.

OHHHHH SHIT BURN
>>
File: 1443756906103.jpg (50 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
1443756906103.jpg
50 KB, 419x480
>They still think Bernie has a chance
>They're still going to shovel their paychecks to a losing Jew
>>
>>65982479
>3.74% elected delegates behind
>Implying super delegates will go for the loser.
Anyway, is that an old post? Hillary has 576 compared to Sanders' 386. By my count that means Hillary has 60% of the elected delegates. Which is more than 3.74% behind, unless they are basing these numbers off all 4000 possible delegates? For some reason?
>>
>>65989397
They're basing them off of all possible delegates. And they still got the math wrong:

>EDIT7: Just to be extra clear, it's about 13%-9% of elected delegates right now and people are already calling the race. My math was a little off. It's 4.7% of total elected delegates.

It's a propaganda post on a propaganda subreddit. And Bernie supporters are notoriously math and politics illiterate.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.