[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pack it up, folks. Bernie has won. Super Tuesday was a dream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
File: DUDE.jpg (57 KB, 718x960) Image search: [Google]
DUDE.jpg
57 KB, 718x960
Pack it up, folks. Bernie has won. Super Tuesday was a dream come true for us Bernie supporters.
>>
>>65975045
>Hillary 1001
>Burnie 370
Win
Top kek
That leaf is affecting your thinking bud
>>
>>65975045
That shirt looks awful quality. The text literally looks like an iron on sticker and the colour is faded before even one year not to mention that shit collar.
How much did it cost?
>>
File: 1454513102510.jpg (8 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1454513102510.jpg
8 KB, 250x238
>>65975045
>bernie won

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards....
>>
Smoking the herbal Jew just looks so trashy.
>>
>>65975045
Swing states get. Liberal and mostly white states next. We run the show now.
>>
File: sandberg btfo.jpg (39 KB, 787x304) Image search: [Google]
sandberg btfo.jpg
39 KB, 787x304
>>65975045
really now?
>>
>DUDE.jpg
>>
File: le poor little bernie.jpg (418 KB, 600x791) Image search: [Google]
le poor little bernie.jpg
418 KB, 600x791
>>65975795
cucked af
>>
>>65975795
Hahhahaha fucking Americans and their completely retarded election system. They don't even realize that they live in a de facto dictatorship.

>muh Liberty
>muh freeeedom
>>
File: CuckedBernie.jpg (3 MB, 2000x1499) Image search: [Google]
CuckedBernie.jpg
3 MB, 2000x1499
>>65975045
Sanders is finished and people threw away millions of dollars at a fool. They put their faith in Black people who belong to Hillary.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ko9TpduOhE
>>
>>65975795
explanation? superdelegates?

fucking americans mate, total fuckup
>>
>>65977063
Super delegates are supposed to support the candidate with most popular vote.

I think
>>
>>65977274
(in the Democratic Party) an unelected delegate who is free to support any candidate for the presidential nomination at the party's national convention.
>>
>>65977274
No. Superdelegates by definition do not have to support the popular candidate.
They are free from toxic influences like democracy.
>>
>>65976765
Only dems do that shit.
>>
>>65976765
>voting democrat
>in 2016
>or ever
>>
>>65977274
They are pretty much really fucking rich people who's votes matters more then your average elected delegate. It's Hillary's Ace in the Hole.
>>
File: 1452967862956.jpg (48 KB, 372x630) Image search: [Google]
1452967862956.jpg
48 KB, 372x630
>>65975343
>How much did it cost?
>>
Bernie won Super Tuesday! Let me explain why.

Going into tonight it was unclear what was going to happen because the polling was so shoddy in some states, especially Colorado and Minnesota. Those two states are so important because of what they mean for the future.

It turns out that Hillary Clinton won all of the states she was supposed to win -- and a narrow victory in Massachusetts (remember she won Mass. by 15 points against Obama and still lost the primary in 2008). But Bernie Sanders had resounding wins in CO & MN. Those two states are much more indicative of the states that are coming in the rest of the primary schedule.

All of these Southern states were Hillary Clinton's best states (by the way, also irrelevant places to have strength in for the general election). She's used up most of her ammo and doesn't even know what kind of trouble she's in. Right before the voting, she pivoted toward the right again in anticipation of the general election. Big mistake. She can't help herself; she lives and breaths arrogance.

Tonight could have been the knock out punch if Clinton had won CO & MN. But she didn't! She lost them big. Now, he has a $40 million war chest and favorable map in front of him. Feel the Bern!

Time is on Bernie's side. The more he runs, the more people find out about him. Everyone already knows Clinton. She's gaining no new voters. Every day he gains ground. So, now he lives to fight many other days. She is in a race against time and she didn't close the door tonight. Tick, tock. Tick, tock!

March 8th is huge because whoever wins Michigan has momentum going into March 15th -- the real Super Tuesday (FL, OH, IL, NC and MO). That's Colossal Tuesday. And maybe the Ides of March for Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>65977741
Yeah, no. If those super sayian delegates support one candidate here's no way other one can win
>>
>>65975410
Ironic af
>>
>>65976590

Saved.
>>
Why does american want to become us? How are we a world leader to aspire to be? Also bernie will be worse with pushing through legislation than obongo was, dude is a totally pussy who has barely achieved anything in his life. Also he has campaign sponsors doesn't he? Who would vote for a man who is going to bring 4 years of malaise to America?
>>
>>65977741

This is called bargaining, everybody
>>
>>65975045

>Bernie has won

http://www.politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president

>shillary 77.8%

Weed is destroying your brain, m8.
>>
>>65978210
And denial, next should come depression right?
>>
>577 v 386

Is Bernie really in that bad of a position, wasn't he expected to lose these states anyway?

What's his future prospects like?
>>
>>65975343
It was free of course
>>
>>65979981

It's not even a competition with Hillary at this point. She's blatantly and openly cheating. First the super delegates, then winning all the coin tosses, like 15 in a row so far? Then there was the whole baiting his tech people into checking out the firewall after stealing all his voter data and the slandering campaign in black areas so they won't vote for him even though he's been advocating black people's rights for half a century.

Let's not even get started on how she's dodging felony charges left and right all the time.
>>
>>65975795
GUTMAN BTFOD
>>
>>65980199
>winning all the coin tosses
is this true or a meme
>>
>>65980424

It's true. Plenty of sources on it on google, here's one you might know.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/02/02/heres-just-how-unlikely-hillary-clintons-6-for-6-coin-toss-victories-were/
>>
>>65975410
This sounds like an intro cutscene to a game I'd want to play.
>>
It's time to start banning retards who spread the retarded superdelegates meme. They have never once been used to give the nomination to a candidate who won less regular delegates.
>>
>>65980199
She will probably burn down the capitol and pin it on Trump any day now.
>>
>>65975219

>counting super delegates

you're as much of a shill as the rest of them haha

>>65975410

thanks we're hoping it gets as good as the trump meme
>>
>>65976765
yeah, your shariah law is so much better, right ahmed?
>>
Anyone have the image of reddit's bernouts flipping their lid that blacks voted for Hillary?
>>
>>65975795
Don't get me wrong, the only person who felt the burn last night was sanders.... but you're info is all sorts of fucked.
>>
>>65975045
>Bernie has won

It's not over yet. I think the blacks are starting to come around to his message though. We need to keep donating lots of money to ensure his victory. I'll be sure to match you!

#feellebern :^)
>>
>>65975410
Wtf did you just say you little butch
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-02-09-34-22.png (183 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-02-09-34-22.png
183 KB, 1080x1920
>>65981637
Actually no
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.