[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that you don't have to choose between Trump or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: 1353444229913.jpg (23 KB, 600x239) Image search: [Google]
1353444229913.jpg
23 KB, 600x239
Reminder that you don't have to choose between Trump or Clinton in this coming election.

Vote third party. Every vote for the Libertarians or the Greens counts.
>>
>throwing away your vote
>>
>>65973795
>being pro-establishment

Cuck.
>>
>>65973743

Voting for anyone but Trump means you want the corrupt status quo to remain in place.
>>
>>65973743
If you vote for Gary Johnson, you are what's wrong with Libertarianism.
>>
>>65973795
Exactly the opposite. If a third party can gain 5% of the popular vote, they get access to public funding from the FEC, which is huge.
>>
>>65973743
It's not 2011 anymore pal, the lolbertarian fad is over.
>>
>>65973959
LOL

Nigger, trump is a crony capitalist
>>
>>65973743

I remember when I was libertarian.

Before I realized that a prerequisite for libertarian society is a high IQ, high trust ( read: white ) population.

We need to solve the problem of dysgenics before we can have anything resembling libertarianism, my friend.
>>
>>65974073
Oh it's good to hear that the popular vote actually does matter.
>>
>>65973743
Fuck off Johnson, Trump is the new meme candidate like Paul was in 2012. You can be a meme some other time.
>>
>>65973795
Funny, that's what I say about voting for the two major parties, neither of which really give a damn about working stiffs like me.
>>
>>65974136
This. A libertarian doctrine and system can only be enacted in a utopia that we will never see.
>>
>>65973743
You mean Donald Drumpf?
>>
>>65974136
>welfare states don't promote poverty and laziness
>>
>>65974012
Not a huge Johnson (kek) fan , but why?
>>
>>65974121
Except he's the only one self-funding, NOT taking money from bug donors and puppet masters
Get a life, shill
>>
>>65973743
Fuck you, OP. Trump is the answer.
>>
>>65974456

They do, but welfare states are going to exist when an increasing part of your population has an average IQ 1.5 standard deviations below the rest. Let's stem the tide of immigration-related dysgenics and simultaneously wind back welfare-related dysgenics, which encourage stupid high-time-preference people to outbreed intelligent ones.
>>
>>65973743
Greens are communists. Fuck them.
>>
>>65974609
>hurr durr muh billionaire for da people
Why would he need to when he's the fucking puppet master?
>>
>>65974609
trumps taken 8mil in donations and spent 250,000 of his own cash lol stfu
>>
>>65973743
>not living in a swing state
>not voting for a third party

Pick one and only one
>>
>>65974073

So they want gibs me that.

So much for Libertarian.
>>
>>65974939
Why is it bad to want to have equal footing with the two big bad parties America has now?
>>
>>65973743

GO AHEAD

THROW YOUR VOTE AWAY

AHAHAHA
>>
>>65975107

Why is it good to be morally bankrupt and to show the fact that you don't stand up for your principles when push comes to shove?
>>
>>65975107
Pls don't acknowledge the slowmanians
>>
Voted for him in 2012 because Romney was a failure. Probably do so again since my state is red anyways.
>>
>>65973743
How big is Johnson's Johnson?
>>
>>65975220
Exactly how much "worth" do you think your vote has, or will have, when you're finally old enough to vote in 2020
>>
>>65974733
But senpai, not all libertarians are open borders
>>
>>65973743
This fucking faggot is trying to take 5 percent of the Repub vote away from The God Emperor
Just like how Libertarians fucked VA's chance at a Republican senator.
Wait your fucking turn you selfish homewreckers
>>
>>65973743
>Libertarians cannot into demographic manipulation
You slowly put forward more and more libertarian candidates in a well established party, slowly manipulating thier voter base to your ideals.
>>
>>65975259
We can never have a true Libertarian government in the USA, so I wouldn't be too worried about always taking the moral high ground.
If you are only on about the receiving of federal money, well, think of it as an investment. If the Libertarian party could influence the government and the public to a certain degree, the money would be well spent and saved where we would have normally spent it on something redundant.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.