[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WATER WARS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: STRESS_Middle_East.png (1 MB, 1679x949) Image search: [Google]
STRESS_Middle_East.png
1 MB, 1679x949
Can we talk about something other than the presidential race.

We are all going to be FUCKED very soon, Europe especially. Water tables are drying up near the Tropic of Cancer in Africa and Asia. Literally hundreds of millions if not billions are going to be displaced and then use up the remaining water in the Northern Hemisphere.

pic related
>>
>>65972174
We'll be fine. Everybody who needs it will get water.
>>
>>65972174
>niggers and gooks never heard of channels and civil engineering.
>They want to go to europe and america for gibsmedats

What else is new?
>>
Wow,shit we are fucked
>>
File: ogalalla_drying_up_1980_1995.png (172 KB, 459x594) Image search: [Google]
ogalalla_drying_up_1980_1995.png
172 KB, 459x594
Everyone knows California is fucked...

But the middle of the US is even more fucked.

So much so they're trying to keep it quiet

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogallala_Aquifer

The water source which has enabled and created the "American Breadbasket" is a non-replenishing source and is ALREADY drying up. In many places it is not possible to drill to the level needed to harness the remaining water ALREADY.

Big problems ahead for US (& world) food supply, and the mid-west as a center of population at all.
>>
>>65972174
What level of stress is a problem? Is 10% fine or does it just mean they're exhausting their reserves more slowly?
>>
>>65972174
>planet is covered in water
>water is gonna run out

move a long people, no happening here
>>
>>65972174
No, my fellow American. WE are not fucked. THEY are fucked. It's an important distinction.

Especially not me, since I live 1/4 of a mile from lake michigan.
>>
>>65972558
>channels and civil engineering
You can't channel and civil engineer up fresh water that doesn't exist. Careful water management (lol as if they have the political will to do that) desalinization, or sending their excess population to go die in a water war are their long term options.
>>
>>65974349
Basically this. The navy uses reverse osmosis the get fresh water from the ocean. If anything private companies/government will start to implement and improve the technology or create new ones to create more fresh water.
>>
It's global warming and has happened before. We need to cool the world to what it was during the Mini-Ice Age.
>>
>>65972174

And as always the black whole of resources which is Bucharest is draing more of our stuff.
>>
>>65974424

We'll be fucked when our SJWs want to take in millions of "water refugees"

>>65973806

Yes you are.

>>65972174

This is somewhat of a water-privatization shilling site but it has decent research. The water problem still exists. This organization simply wants to make a buck off of water. I'm advocating something different - we need to kill off most of Africa and the Middle East if we're going to survive. If we build a wall to keep them out our own people will probably sabotage it like they do now, too much infighting.

http://www.wri.org/resources/maps/aqueduct-water-risk-atlas

>>65974842

That's not realistic for billions of people.
>>
>>65975232

Why is it not?

Like all tech it make take a few decades to go full commercial but it can.
>>
>>65974842
This.

Almost all water from arabian peninsula came from sea, and they're one of the most consumers of water per capita jn the world
>>
But the spent water has to go somewhere. Isn't it possible to recycle piss by filtering out the waste products?
>>
>>65975329
We could actually increase water levels by planting more grasses and restoring the wildlife of the Sahara. Lake Chad which is quickly vanishing could be restored and hold a lot of fresh water. One of the problems is, however, niggers care little for these things and are exploding in population so it isn't really feasible to do anyhow.
>>
File: pepito.jpg (87 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
pepito.jpg
87 KB, 600x800
>>65972174
what if we speed up global warming and start drinking the melting ice?
>>
>>65975329
>>65975495

I guess I just don't understand why we're going to go through all this pain and effort to keep billions of worthless shitskins alive that can't take care of themselves.
>>
>>65972174
>Water tables are drying up near the Tropic of Cancer in Africa and Asia. Literally hundreds of millions if not billions are going to be displaced and then use up the remaining water in the Northern Hemisphere.

Cool, it;ll literally be like Mad Max.
I for one am in favor of this.
>>
>>65975855

Well though I dislike needles death you do sort of have a point.

Africa will always grow their population above current extracted resource level, meaning it will always be over populated, migrating and a drain of resources.

So we could excuse not doing shit with that reasoning.

But maybe we can use this as a deal to set up protectorates there, which would actually make sure things don't go like to day.
>>
>>65975855
We shouldn't be, but a cooler world climate would be good for Europe too. Think of all the rivers that used to freeze over that no longer do.
>>
>>65976049
Good adventure tourism. Remember to bring a tank!
>>
>water trouble
Call us when you need us
Also
This explains why Indians don't poo in loo. It's a waste of water
>>
>>65974270

Interesting. Wyoming was really bad a few years ago, still not doing great.

It's not even a matter of just "drinking water", it's agricultural. We can't sustain as many people as we do.
>>
>>65972174
Yeah because we're just going to sit there and die of thirst instead creating a technological solution. Yet another progressive sky is falling moment brought to you by globalists who want your money and your life.
>>
>>65974349
Nice post Aussie
>>
>>65975232
We should kill off most of the middle east and Africa anyway, regardless of the circumstances.
>>
>>65976049
No I am way behind on building a technical
>>
>>65976505

You're missing the point faggot. Who is going to provide that trillions of dollars in infrastructure for Africa and the Middle East? Who is going to maintain it? It's "easier" for everyone to just let them move into Europe and the US.
>>
>>65976390
Decomposing poo slowly leeching into the water supply and ground water is going to be worse. I hear tell poo needs to travel a good mile or 3 through ground water to be rendered harmless. That process could take a year or 3, it's all very complicated but water management always ties in with poo management. Earth is a petri dish full of poo now. Feel sorry for the children of poo.
>>
>>65974842
To take the salt out of ocean water and clean it, it's just going to pollute too much, and we're already at the edge for what we can pollute
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.