[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck. See you guys at the Trump rally.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_20160302_101631.jpg (151 KB, 1077x1160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160302_101631.jpg
151 KB, 1077x1160
Fuck. See you guys at the Trump rally.
>>
>>65972130
Although once blasphemous we'll let you join us brother, 'tis the way of Trump.
>>
File: 1454862064638.png (91 KB, 680x340) Image search: [Google]
1454862064638.png
91 KB, 680x340
The """""""""democratic process""""""" is working.

If you're going to switch to Trump, try to bring a few Bernie voters with you. We need all the support to uncuck this country. Bernie is fighting Clinton and losing to a stacked system. Trump is fighting Clinton, GOP, Democrats, and the media all at once. But the difference is Trump is WINNING in spite of all the dirty tricks against him.
>>
That's it, reddit. Good lad.

Now see this as a fight against establishment, not red&blue.
>>
We welcome you with open arms, anon.

M A G A
A
G
A
>>
If you're a Sanders supporter you should probably just abstain if you hate Hillary that much, Trump has directly opposite policies to Sanders in every single way. They don't hold a single similarity beyond them both being supposed outsiders, even if Sanders has been a politician for 40 years.
>>
That's retarded, Sanders would be a close second without the superdelegates.
>>
>>65972308
>Trump has directly opposite policies to Sanders in every single way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0
>>
>>65972271
Sovereignty versus globalism
>>
Good to see a Sandersfag join the brotherhood. Welcome.
>>
>>65972130
Too bad most Bernie supporters wont come to Trumps side.

They've been screaming "racist" at him for too long to switch. I predict most will just stay home come the big day.
>>
>>65972308
If you're a Sanders supporter you should disregard the wallbuyer and vote for Trump. His values aren't your values, but at least he HAS values - not like Hillary, who will only do what Wall Street tells her.
>>
>>65972308
> implying Bernie being an "outsider" isn't their entire reason for supporting him
>>
>>65972130
I'd like to poiint out this means that Clinton has only"won" about 400 or so out of the 1000 she has and 2000 she needs for nomination
this means that she is being padded and pushed so hard by the establishment that she's basically running on pure hopes and dreams, in reality she's only just beating out sanders in the polls and the actual assigned delegates

pit that against Trump, who against all odds is winning state after state, even forcing other candidates to split states when he comes in close second. No state he has lost in hasn't been accused of voter fraud.

on top of that the repub turnout has been far far higher than that of the dems, meanwhile the repub party as a whole hates hillary, if she gets the nom, she loses the election, guaranteed.
>>
>>65972366
>That's retarded, Sanders would be a close second without the superdelegates.

sandy vagina isn't even a democrat, he's an independent who caucuses with democrats. why should he get any super-delegates? And why does the democratic party have super-delegates anyway? sounds undemocratic to me.
>>
>>65972271
That's stupid. No real Sanders supporter should even consider voting for Trump.

>Sanders wants to increase taxes through the board to increase public spending, Trump wants to cut taxes through the board to decrease public spending
>Sanders believes climate change is a real threat and believes we need more regulations, Trump believes climate change is a hoax and America needs to remove all regulations and cut funding environmental protection programs
>Sanders wants to increase regulations to finance, Trump wants to audit the fed and reduce regulations
>Sanders wants to cut military spending, Trump wants to increase military spending
>Sanders is against torture, Trump wants to bring back waterboarding
>Sanders believes America needs to get out of the middle east, Trump wants America to bomb ISIS and take their oil
>Sanders won't ban non-citizen Muslims from entering America, Trump wants to ban non-citizen Muslims from entering America

Why would a Sanders supporter even consider voting Trump? They don't agree on anything.
>>
>>65972617
that all agree that Hillary is worse
>>
>>65972501
Trump has no values, he flipflops more than Hillary. He flipflopped on healthcare reform, abortion and the war on Iraq.

>>65972419
Why would they switch sides to someone that doesn't support any of Sanders' ideas?
>>
>>65972130
Every Berniefag is welcome.
>>
>>65972308
>>65972617
Stop trying to get out of building the wall.
>>
>>65972692
They will abstain at worst and Sanders will most certainly endorse Hillary and tell his base that a republican presidency must be avoided at all costs. Sanders himself has attacked Trump more than Hillary in his rallies, saying that nothing would be worse for America than a Trump presidency. A minimal percentage may vote Trump, a larger percentage will abstain, most will just vote Dem.
>>
>mention super delegates on s4p
>get banned
Can't keep Bernberg's money grubbing con going if it's exposed you know
>>
>>65972786
There is no reason a Sanders supporter should even consider voting Trump on climate change and environmental protection alone. Sanders has firmly conveyed the message that pollution and climate change is the largest threat for America and Trump wants to cut all regulations and remove all environment protection measures. It's not compatible.
>>
>>65972617
Trump was against the war in Iraq Bernie was for. He wants to bomb the oil fields before he leaves and take it so they don't have money to fund themselves.
>>
>>65972724
>muh values
>muh flip flopping
>nobody should change their mind
>everybody should believe everything they believed when they were 20
The worst of the worst aspects of american politics.
>>
>>65972993
Hmmm
El wallo?
>>
>>65973006
No, Trump was for the war in Iraq in 2002. Him saying he was against it originally is a lie since we have actual footage of him supporting it on live television. Trump flipflops and lies as hard as Hillary on every single issue.
>>
>>65972993
You don't live here so keep your slimy opinions to yourself. Personally if it came down to it myself and somehow it came down to Sanders vs Hillary and Trump wasn't an option I'd go for the lesser of two evils and back Sanders.

Get the fuck out of this thread and keep your irrelevant political opinions about our nation to yourself Jose.
>>
Looks like I'm voting third party again.
>>
>>65973087
The main attack from Sanders supporters against Hillary is that she switched positions on the war against Iraq, criminal reform and financial regulation.
>>
>>65972130
Welcome aboard! The only true anti establishment candidate who will bring change to the corrupt system. MAGA
>>
>>65973274
They're not opinions, they're facts. If you genuinely believe in anything of what Sanders is proposing or saying you have no reason to vote Trump. Unless you're an idiot that votes for candidates over superficial optics like "he is an outsider" rather than on their actual policies and positions.
>>
>>65972308
Wait a minute, that flag...
>>
>>65973337
>won't repeal Citizens United
>will cut taxes to the wealthy
>wants to destroy the first amendment by taking down the current legal protection of the media
>wants to increase military spending
>wants to cut down financial regulation
Trump is all for money controlling politics, man. He isn't changing a thing.
>>
>>65972617
Ah the no true Scotsman fallacy. I'm an ex Sanders supporter gone for Trump. First time supporting a republican all my life. The system is corrupt and Bernie tried and failed to do something about it. Trump is our only chance at stopping this monster.
>>
Supporting Democrats is true suffering. Every primary now is decided by naive soccer moms and black people.

Trump voters are dumb too, but at least they are expressing grievances.
>>
>>65973539
10 more feet Jose, you aren't getting out of paying for this wall
>>
>>65973570
How is Trump changing the corrupt system when his policies are all about making the wealthier have more power? Do you even understand what Sanders was fighting for?
>>
If you were going to vote Bernie and liked Bill Clinton, you might as switch to Trump. Politically, Trump has pretty much been Clintonite his whole life, and he'll probably revert to that after being elected by the suckers who bought his right-wing shtick.
>>
>>65973716
>>65973716
10 feet more, Paco
>>
>>65973408
I know English might not be your first language but pic up a dictionary and look up the word opinion and get back to me. My previous comment remains unchanged: this isn't your nation, you can't vote, you have no say in who people should vote for. People should most definitely vote and when it comes to Trump or Hillary. And if they can't vote Sanders they may as well vote Trump so you'll have a job for the next couple of years building that wall.
>>
>>65973876
Fact: Trump and Sanders are diametrically opposite.
Fact: Sanders himself has said that a Trump presidency is the worst that could happen to America.

What else is there to argue? Do you honestly don't see Sanders himself telling his base to make sure a Dem gets the WH if he loses the nomination?
>>
>>65973716

Wtf?

The fact that the elites all oppose him is proof that what trump will do will make the rich less wealthier.

You seriously think the powerful people in this country would be attacking trump if his policies make them more powerful?

He's the only candidate who wants to significantly stop immigration and h1b visa abuse, so American companies would have to pay their employees a lot more than what they're paying now.
If trump succeeds, the bottom 99% will be a lot wealthier while the top1% would be a lot less wealthy.
>>
Trump will implement a system of protectionism and build a wall and implement universal healthcare.

These three things are most important.
>>
The next 6 states for the democrats show Hillary winning by a landslide.

When is Bernie planning to win?
>>
File: 1427477252604.jpg (47 KB, 960x955) Image search: [Google]
1427477252604.jpg
47 KB, 960x955
https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/48mp7r/hillary_wins_600_more_delegates/

upboat pls
>>
>>65972527
The problem is that unless the tide goes SIGNIFICANTLY in Sanders' favor, the superdelegates aren't budging from Hilary's side. This means Sanders can't afford to run a "close" race, he has to pretty much landslide it.
>>
>>65974272
Trump won't implement universal healthcare, he flipflopped. He only wants to repeal Obamacare and replace with with allowing people to get insurance from different states.

>>65974252
Read his tax proposal, Trump is cutting taxes on the wealthy and, the most important part, is his proposed change to how inheritance tax works. Trump is making the accumulation of wealth in a few families easier, he is benefiting himself.

http://www.ontheissues.org/Celeb/Donald_Trump_Tax_Reform.htm
>>
>>65972308
Trump is going to be the next president of the US , get over it.

Also, the sooner you start the wall the sooner you'll finish.
>>
>>65972130
he'll be fine
>>
File: youhavetogoback.jpg (149 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
youhavetogoback.jpg
149 KB, 800x820
>>65972130
>>
>>65972617
t. Mexico
>>
>>65972308
Trump has more in common with Sanders than Hillary has in common with Sanders in almost every way other than social policies.
>>
>>65972308
>If you're a Sanders supporter you should probably just abstain if you hate Hillary that much

ive considered this, but that's ridiculous for 2 reasons:

1) SOMEONE has to be president, and if i am forced to vote for shillary i will consider it a vote against trump rather than for shillary.

2) i consider it an obligation to participate/vote.

in either case, besides immigration & temperament, trump and clinton are basically fucking identical. both have come out for and against social issues (abortion, gay marriage) at different points in time. both have advocated and campaigned against universal health care at different points in time. both have hawkish neocon rhetoric. between their flip flopping and actual policy stances, they've probably covered all the same ground at some point in the past decade. /pol/ is just so profoundly underage and has trump's chode lodged so firmly in their throats that they cant see the forest through his pubes.
>>
>>65972308
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c11cHgDFi4c
>>
If Bernie supporters had jobs they could have sent him enough monies to win.
>>
>>65972130
Superdelegates don't matter and he won the swing states.
>>
>>65972130
You too huh? Got 10 Bernie supporters that refuse to vote for Hillary, we're all going Trump if Bernie fails. Only two I know that haven't jumped to Trump if he loses are hardcore Tumblrites, and one of them is very upset about her being tied to Walmart. It's literally driving her to madness as she tries to disprove that she was, constantly pulling up Tumblr posts about it all being a big hoax and breaking down on "b-but she's a feminist, she can't be tied to big business!".
>>
>>65975127
>delusion
>>
>>65974925
What does the t. Meme mean. I've seen it in so many contexts that i don't see the patern.
>>
File: trumpisasoftbaby.jpg (74 KB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
trumpisasoftbaby.jpg
74 KB, 426x426
>>65975123

27 year old homeowner with a 6 figure income here, you can stop with this meme now kiddo
>>
>>65974975
And economic regulation, and taxes, and military funding, and environment protection.

Trade protectionism is the single thing Trump and Sanders have in common.
>>
>>65972308
They are both anticorruption of government office which was the only reason i like bernie. He was a good guy with bad views on survival needs of people but who was gonna clean up the gov. some.
>>
>>65975317
How is Trump anti-corruption? What are his policies to prevent corruption? Is he repealing Citizens United? Reigning in the big banks?
>>
>>65972386
I really respect Bernie for what he's saying right here, and no joke really changed my view on him (still voting trump) But his idea of lowering youth unemployment by getting illegal workers less work, makes no sense because hes advocating to raise minimum wage. If the minimum wage is increased, people will be more likely to go with the illegal workers. I'm just not understanding how his views are coherent from one idea to the next
>>
>>65975235
yeah right after ythe left stop saying all of the right wing are dumb rednecks lmao
>>
>>65972993
Are you stupid or just to mexican?
Bernie and Trump are in many ways cut from the same cloth. Anti-establishment, they both do no like tons of money and purchasing of politicians in our campaign system. They both support some form of govt health care.
These are some of the bigger issues. As a trump supporter if it came down to hillary vs bernie i would go bernie, I don't agree with him on almost anything but at least he is honest and not a known crook protected by the largest crony system in human history.
>>
>>65975391
So you just haven't watched anything about this election at all? >>65975393
>>
>>65972308
Lmao Mexico.
>>
>>65975575
That last quote shouldnt be there. Must have clicked it while selecting which images were trees
>>
>>65974665

Those "savings" from tax cuts will have to be used to raise wages without immigrants and h1b visa holders.

Immigration is the biggest wealth transfer to the top 1%.
>>
>>65975213
terveiset
>>
>>65975011

>Trump has hawkish neocon rhetoric
This is the most ridiculous lie in your entire post of lies. Trump is the exact opposite of a neocon.
>>
>>65973570
Not that anything your lips sticky with syrup will say that changes anything on US politics.
>>
>>65975918

>WE'RE GONNA BOMB THE SHIT OUTTA EM

i get it, it's your first time following politics.
>>
I dont get why Gutman fags cant see that Trump is a good candidate. On my kikebook I keep seeing Gutman media bias KEEP DONATING PLEASE!
>>
>>65972130
poor Bern ;_;
>>
>>65976109
>being a neocon = destroying your enemies
wew
>>
>>65972617

They are hardly going to vote for Hillary 'Goldman Sachs' Clinton
>>
>>65975720
What a shitty meme why is this being passed around?
>>
>>65972386
>global economic activity is a zero-sum game
he may as well believe the world is flat too, considering both ideas have been thoroughly debunked for about as long
>>
>>65974664
Generally speaking, the superdelegates care about their own power and the image of the democrats. If Bernie wins the pledged the delegates but the superdelegates hand the victory to Hilary, people will question the legitimacy of the nomination and the role of the superdelegates. As a result, they will almost always back the leading candidate. He only needs to overtake Hilary and they will all shift favour to him.
>>
>>65972617
Because they never actually gave a fuck in the first place.
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.