[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Washington, Oregon, Minnesota, Wisconsin and Michigan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: young-augusto-pinochet.jpg (41 KB, 250x339) Image search: [Google]
young-augusto-pinochet.jpg
41 KB, 250x339
Why are Washington, Oregon, Minnesota, Wisconsin and Michigan so liberal? Explain this to me Burgers, because (apart from the cities) they are pretty white, right?
>>
File: 1456491275166.jpg (55 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1456491275166.jpg
55 KB, 600x450
>>65971229
i always assumed it was a mix of run off from canada and winey kids that couldnt cut it back home so they escaped to find themselves( washington and oregon).
>>
>>65971442
>run off from canada

The eternal Anglo!
>>
File: 1456488061060.jpg (868 KB, 1500x1972) Image search: [Google]
1456488061060.jpg
868 KB, 1500x1972
>>65971640
i guess.......
>>
>>65971640
>Canada
>Anglo
>>
Massive amounts of swedes, in the case of minnesota.
>>
Minnesota fag here the only place that votes liberal are the fucking cities
>>
>>65971229
Michigan is pretty right. Besides the city niggers and women.
t. Michigander
>>
File: 1456365468862.png (615 KB, 635x539) Image search: [Google]
1456365468862.png
615 KB, 635x539
>>65972244
>massive amounts of somolis, in the case of minnesota.

FIFY
>>
>>65971229
>Why are Washington, Oregon, Minnesota, Wisconsin and Michigan so liberal?
>they are pretty white
You answered your question. Whites in the 21st century are total cuckolds, of course they're going to be flaming liberals.
>>
>>65972375
I see, can MI turn red this year?
>>
>>65972339

And the whole Iron Range.

The DFL is strong here. Unholy alliance between city dwelling cucks and blue collar union members.
>>
Michigan Fag here, my town is very right, we vote conservative on other issues but I have no idea why the state votes liberal in the general.

Currently attend MSU, a lot of the students lean right aside from the hipster liberals, the city of Lansing seems to be liberal as well considering most of the residents besides students are minorities and old people.
>>
>>65972339
its the only place where there are niggers in Minnesota and plus Minneapolis is literally one of the gayest cities in the nation
>>
>>65972500
Pretty much the same thing these days
>>
>>65972339

Confirmed as well. 32 year old lifetime Minnesota resident here. It's the cities and the NE area that votes DFL.

DFL is also a very strong party in Minnesota. The Republican Party of Minnesota is very weak (hence why they voted Fuck Boi Rubio).

Mixed that with being a very white sheltered state that is still trying to convince themselves Somali immigration is positive and this is what you get.

The other parts of Minnesota are great and that is where you find more conservative style Minnesotans and even those ones don't like to rock the boat.

Being a life long resident the results didn't surprise me one single bit.
>>
>>65971229
All the liberals are concentrated into cities like Detroit, Portland, Minneapolis, Madison, etc. The large population centers dictate the will of the rest of the state.
>>
>>65971229
>Washngton

Only half of Washington is liberal and that's probably due to heavy industry like airplane manufacturing making unions a thing. Also environmentalism and being close to mapleniggers.
>>
For places like Washington and Oregon, their biggest supply of voters come from the city metros. Seattle and Portland are both mostly white liberal cities with very few minorities that force that state into the blue. They tell everyone they need more diversity while being the least diverse places in the country.
>>
>>65971229

Wisconsin and Michigan are pretty right-leaning. Actually, people have used Wisconsin and Minnesota as case studies in how states that are similar in size, population, and demographics fare when one follows more liberal policies (Minnesota) and the other more conservative ones (Wisconsin).
>>
File: image.png (241 KB, 2000x2242) Image search: [Google]
image.png
241 KB, 2000x2242
2008 election results for Minnesota
>>
>>65972777
LIBERAL GUILT AND BRAINWASHING.
>>
>>65972604

Lots of em in Saint cloud and Rochester too. Those used to be nice cities, now there are areas where it's not safe after dark.
>>
>>65972543
I don't see what's stopping it. We have a republican governor. But them again there are a lot of fucking non whites in this state.
>>
pretty sure chimpcongo rigs our votes up here

they certainly had no problem busing in thousands of spics to protest in madison about making milwaukee a sanctuary state
>>
>>65972903
They're infecting our other cities now?? This state is turning to literal shit at record speed.
>>
>>65972892

That map sums it up. Counties bordering ND and SD are legit counties and the central entire red area is lake and farming country and is wonderful. These areas are where I live and the reason I don't leave this state.

All of that iron range (NE area) and cities with the high population density completely fucks us. It's a mix of progressives and Minnesotans wanting to be inclusive. The good nature of some white Minnesotans is our downfall.
>>
Bourgeois decadence.

Everything is great there. They do not have to experience violent dindus, nor beaners taking their jobs. Since they never encounter hardship, they believe they should bestow their apathetic philosophy on others. They will socially condemn anyone who opposes this philosophy.
>>
Wisconsin fag here. A lot of our population is in Milwaukee and Madison- extremely liberal! The suburbs and rural areas are quite conservative. Actually some of our republican areas are far more conservative than the national average for republicans.

During presidential elections our leftists cities are able to mobilize much better than the Republicans and get bus loads of blacks to the voting booths.

We also have a large Union and blue dog democrat presence in the mid size cities.

What I'm trying to say is our state is very polarized, but Dems seem to have a ground game here that's light years ahead of the Repubs.

Scott Walker has won 3 elections (2 general, 1 recall lel). Because the Dems can't mobilize as well for local stuff.
>>
WA is growing more cuck everyday. The eastern side needs to secede from the degenerate west.
>>
>>65972844
WTF are you talking about. We have been ruled over by Dems for most of our history in Wisconsin.
>>
File: 1455769776336.gif (277 KB, 240x287) Image search: [Google]
1455769776336.gif
277 KB, 240x287
>>65973361
thats because libs only care about somthing they can virtue signal for to the masses, local electios arent cool like nationals cus no one talks about them.
>>
Wisconsinite here. We are blue most of the time because of unions and colleges. But that could change because most of my Union brothers are pro trump
>>
>>65971229
Oregonfag here, what sucks is that I'm pretty sure the smaller towns
(everywhere that isn't Portland, Eugene or maybe Bend) are way more right-leaning. I live on the coast, my town has 10,000 people, and most people here are conservatives.
>>
>>65971229
The only liberal places in Oregon are Eugene and portland. The rest of it is teeming with WNs
>>
>>65972543
It's already red. Rick Snyder is a Republican
>>
>Lansing
>Flint
>Ann Arbor
>Detroit

Only reason Michigan is sometimes blue.

t. Robert E. Miles
>>
>>65971229
Marxist takes over upper classes and smart people their arrogance undoes them.
>>
>>65971229
you just answered your own question.
states that are still mostly white haven't seen the problem with their actions.

it's much easier to sympathize with blacks the farther away you live. look at the "racist" states, notice it's where all the black people actually live.
>>
>>65972543
It's possible. Emperor Trump has a large following in the state. The problems with Michigan are two things: Detroit, and the public outrage surrounding the Flint water crisis.

Detroit has been democrat since the 60's and will likely always be that way. Almost half of the state's population lives in the Metro Detroit area.
As for the Flint water crisis, the liberal media spins the situation to make it seem like Snyder and his establishment are responsible for the whole situation. Well, he wasn't.
>The city of Flint decided that it would be a good idea to switch water sources from the Detroit Water and Sewage Dept, to water sourced from Lake Huron.
>new water source = water w/different pH
>Lead based water pipes + untreated/lower pH water = leaching = lead water
>dindus get sick, liberal media points fingers at the "evil white man in Lansing"
typical pandering at it's finest.
>>
File: FoundersBeers.jpg (69 KB, 700x371) Image search: [Google]
FoundersBeers.jpg
69 KB, 700x371
>>65971229
Michigan is ruled by Detroit.
You have the universities and some industrial centers that are left wing but I can assure you anywhere outside of the southeast side is basically a colder smarter Alabama.
>>
>>65971229
>Michigan
>Liberal
A few years ago I went to highschool about 20 minutes from flint. We were at an end of the year assembly. During the assembly, a pair of lesbians started making out on the bleachers. Some kids noticed and started yelling slurs like "God hates fags!" and "fags belong in hell!" Some more kids on the bleachers heard and joined in. Nobody seemed to have a problem with it, as it went on for a while. It was until a teacher came up and reluctantly told them to stop. If you got rid of all the black cities and an arbor, Michigan would be largely conservative
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.