[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump lead shrinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: Download (2).jpg (3 KB, 185x104) Image search: [Google]
Download (2).jpg
3 KB, 185x104
>Trump won states with +15% lead before Super Tuesday
>Only won by 2 or 3% now and lost a lot of states

Looks like this >cant stump the trump meme is finally dead, Trump is dead and won't get the nomination
>>
okay
>>
>Rip Trump because some cuban faggot (literal faggot) is going to take his votes away :DDDDDDDD

Fugging chutiya german cuck
Go suck on Merkel's ugly clit you faggot
>>
>>65971008
Trump is causing a revolution
see >>65963282
>>
sage again
>>
7/11 wasn't a bad effort
>>
>>65971235
>Designated Donald Drumpf

Drumpf in Loo
>>
sage faggot
>>
>>65971380
He won strongly
Period
The est pussies are shitting
Trump is going to win and they know it
>>
File: 1456024077553.jpg (179 KB, 650x408) Image search: [Google]
1456024077553.jpg
179 KB, 650x408
>>
>>
>>65971479
>>65971519
first day here?

sage in options
>>
Just another 2 years of fellating Rubio on every TV show and he will catch Trump.

CNN before nominee is picked "Rubio is pretty cool."

CNN after nominee is Rubio "Rubio sold his house for 380,000$ to a lobbyist when he only paid 175,000$ a few years prior and then switched his vote a few days after closing, Rubio literally Satan."
>>
>>65971406
Why is it only this one Swede poster who is using this?

What's with Swedes and being lead like sheep?
>>
>>65971578
Just accept the fact, his lead got from 15% to 2%,
Trump is a loser
>>
>>65971658
Probably some salty mooslem rapefugee

Sage.
>>
>>65971008
if it was winner take all this race would be over by now. winner take all is coming up.
>>
>>65971008
>not knowing the difference between surveys and reality
Hans, pls.
>>
>>65971682
>he won
>"hes a loser"

German logic.
>>
Doesn't matter if Trump wins by .001 % in the next states. He is going to take everything. Trumps lead is going to start to grow really fast.
>>
>>65971647
CNN was fucking brutal on Rubio yesterday. Basically saying he can't win and his campaign is over.
>>
>>65972078
MSNBC asked Rubio if he was in denial.. top kek. Rubio said he is in it for Brokered Convention.
>>
>>65971682
Trump won 4 states with a huge lead of 15 to 20% difference to the 2nd place.
>>
>>65972280
Trump won big in some states that 3nd place didn't get any delegates.
>>
>>65972207
oh it was CNN. here it is.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/03/02/cnn-straight-up-asks-rubio-you-denial-beating-trump/81195652/
>>
>>65971008
Rubio lost by every conceivable metric, but he's emboldened by his Minnesota win and will stay in the race. He's leeching votes from Cruz.

Really, a three man contest is the best possible Super Tuesday outcome for Trump other than a flawless victory. I'm not worried.
>>
File: 1424874885496.jpg (13 KB, 612x528) Image search: [Google]
1424874885496.jpg
13 KB, 612x528
>>65972485
>Rubio denied that he was in denial.

Lol.
>>
File: TrumpfagsBTFO.png (169 KB, 598x526) Image search: [Google]
TrumpfagsBTFO.png
169 KB, 598x526
>>65972675
Except now we're guarenteed to get a brokered convention, and once that happens the Establishment will pick Rubio

Face it Trumpfags, it's over. Drumpf has been stumped!

pic related, it's your future
>>
>>65971008
He was never going to get Texas or Oklahoma. Don't delude yourself.
>>
>>65973374
The establishment know it would fracture the party if they got cute at a brokered convention and like their power too much to risk it. They're going to get fucked in both ends and pretend to like it.
>>
>>65974306
That's just it though.

They know Trump is the only one with a shot at beating Hilary in the general election, but they can't control Trump like they can Rubio and that scares them. They would rather just lose to Hilary than let someone they can't control be the nominee.
>>
>>65974816
Their funeral then. If they can't see which way the wind is blowing they're going to be caught off guard. It'll be fun to watch a major political party actually self destruct in my lifetime. I hated the GOP establishment when I was still a lefty and even more so the further right I've drifted. Both parties need to burn and it should be the people running the show and not lobbyists and corporations.
>>
>>65972207
>Entire reason for staying is for the hope unaccountable shadowy elites will hominate him

How do repub/dem party members tolerate this shit? With Cruz or Trump winning it comes down who is more popular. But that is just underhand bullshit.
>>
Isn't he ahead of the curve on road to 538?

The average polls didn't show him winning so big in certain states
>>
>>65971008
notice how its always someone outside the states shilling against trump?

its like the people they got working on the campaigns can't even call themselves american.
>>
>>65976223
538? It's 1,237 to be nominated.
>>
>>65971008
Texas is an anomaly.
>>
>>65976683
I'm not sure about that. Virginia should have been pretty firm for Trump, and he barely squeaked out a win.

Trump will probably win, but the race is far from over. A brokered convention is still a possibility, and I doubt that Trump will win one. They're more likely to fuck with the system so that Rubio or Cruz will get it. And no, that doesn't mean that they will lose the election, not if they're running against Hillary fucking Clinton. Pretty much anyone with an (R) next to their name will beat her. Except, according to the most recent polling I have, for Trump, incidentally.

If Trump gets to the convention with a clear and resounding majority, even if he doesn't hit 1,237, they'll still nominate him as the will of the people, though.
>>
>>65971008
>Trump wins, unstumped
>Cant stump the trump meme is dead

Achmed go buy a Christian cross. Hang it on your wall. Please. Just put it on your wall. And every time you wake up and see that big T on the wall know it stands for TRUMP, because the God Emperor shall strike you down with vengeance for this sort of shitposting
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 922x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 922x960
>>65972675
New Sweden goes to open borders candidate...
>>
>>65977033
Virginia was in no way ever a sure win. Virginia is full of government employees who rely on large amounts of spending, Cruz and Trump both want to cut spending while Rubio would keep almost every stream of spending open. It's impressive that Trump managed to win at all, even when ultimately it was a small margin.
>>
Always the same shot with you retards

http://youtu.be/37Z0_36AHtE
>>
The big loser in Super Tuesday was the leadership of the Republican party. Both Trump and Cruz are are against who the leadership wanted. Little Marco was is still their second choice since the one they wanted, Jeb has been rejected.

The fact that little Marco will not get any delegates from Texas should be a wake up call to the party leadership. Seeing Jeb destroyed before their eyes and wallets was not enough. Let Cruz be given offered a position on the supreme court and he will back Trump.

The members of the party have rejected the status quo, which is not hard to believe after giving us McCain and Rommey
>>
Any polls for Saturday
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.