[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you watch talk show hosts like John Oliver, Stephen Colbert,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
File: 1445753165303.jpg (233 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
1445753165303.jpg
233 KB, 500x357
If you watch talk show hosts like John Oliver, Stephen Colbert, you would get the impression that all smart people think Trump is an idiot, while his support base consists of dumb rednecks.

How true is this? The smugness on liberal programs seems intense. The pure hatred they show for Trump is incredible.
>>
>>65970933
The media has only one tune, one tactic.
A vote for trump is a vote for America, is a vote againts white genocide
>>
>>65970933
They are usually in big city's where educated republicans who support Trump have to keep their mouths shut or they'll get virtually lynched by the SJW-KKK. So all they hear are their own voices, cities are their safe spaces. They propogate the same attitute in colleges, and the internet.

Unlike colleges, the internet often has anonymity between users, hence why they get so extremely assblasted when they encounter unapologetic opposition.
>>
File: lbj-racist2[1].jpg (65 KB, 592x738) Image search: [Google]
lbj-racist2[1].jpg
65 KB, 592x738
>>65970933
If you want to see true contempt, look for when a black or hispanic voter talks to a liberal. They start to seethe and hiss. It takes everything in their power not to call them dumb house niggers.

Liberals insult Republican voters for not being college educated, then pander exclusively to a demographic that has a sub-30% high school graduation rate?

Liberals hate blacks. They use them exclusively for votes and power and nothing more.
>>
>>65970933
Most people who support Trump are idiots desu. And I say this as a strong Trump supporter.
>>
You imply that smart people actually watch those shows seriously.
>>
I like hanging around people pretending to be retarded more than people pretending to be smart.
>>
>>65971485
this. most trump supporters who are intelligent know to keep their mouth shut and silently support him from the sidelines. people have literally lost their jobs for supporting trump, we've seen what will happen if you happen to support the wayciss bigot man. so we do what we must.
>>
>>65970933
What your hearing is the last dying gasps of centralized media.
>>
>>65970933
MY GOD OP!

You're a horse!!?!!
>>
>>65970933
It's just propaganda. Notice how there's zero argument about policies in there.
It's like how a salesman say that smart people only buy their products and dumb ones only buy competitor's products.
Eg. Apple does that, saying their computers are a status symbol and having one says something about you. But in truth PC is just superior in every way.
>>
>>65973352
Then they are pretty stupid.
If the smart ones stayed quiet, that left only the idiots, retards and racists to speak out for Trump, so all Trump supporters are that, because no "smart" person supports him.

Because how smart can you be, when you let Joe Hick and Bubba Hick be the only face of Trump supporters, instead of yourself.
>>
>>65970933
Because comedy is only funny when it's true, and the truth has a well known liberal bias
>>
File: averagetrumpfag.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
averagetrumpfag.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>65970933

obviously you can find exceptions to all rules, but stereotypes are born somewhere.

funny how /pol/ has no problem perpetuating stereotypes against blacks, spics, and jews, but when it comes to their soft-handed god-king they trip over themselves to call it propaganda.
>>
>>65975560
>truth has a well known liberal bias

[citation needed]
>>
File: foxnews.png (95 KB, 932x1068) Image search: [Google]
foxnews.png
95 KB, 932x1068
>>65976179

http://publicmind.fdu.edu/2012/confirmed/
>>
>>65976247
Totally convinced me
>>
>>65971485
>
This

You just outlined exactly how I feel where I live

Universities are ran by liberals and if you have a contrary view then you are ostracised
>>
All the niggers support Hillary.
>>
File: 1451402680852.jpg (56 KB, 550x960) Image search: [Google]
1451402680852.jpg
56 KB, 550x960
>>65971842
>the pure hatred for Trump

Liberals are fully committed to the 'soft racism of lowered expectations'. Trump represents a movement that rejects that bullshit and demands that everyone gets on board to maga.
>>
>>65977808
Sorry, that was supposed to reply to OP
>>
Bernie was my man, since its trump and hillary now, lets make america great again?
>>
>>65970933
Pure smugness. I've never talked to an anti-Trump person that didn't break down when pressed on any of the issues. The irony is that anti-Trumps are very low-information voters because they ALSO have no knowledge of Clinton's policies. So most of their knowledge of Trump is short, factually inaccurate a attacks they have parroted from the Media. Most of their praise the Left will be short, non-issues (women's pay, black inequality, equality for non-citizens, etc.,). Which means almost everything they believe is a lie.
>>
>>65978007
how about you fuck off roach
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 296x185) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 296x185
>>65970933
>impression
>Donald Drumpf

>muh Drumpf.

https://youtu.be/vuP1e0RNF-0
>Trump lost a lawsuit of 5 million dollars to prove his mother was NOT an Orangutan

Donald Drumpf is an Orangutan

Donald Drumpf is a retarded monkey!
>>
>>65970933
Nigger, did you even listen to his speech? "We won with the highly educated, we won with the poorly educated! I love the poorly educated..."
>>
>>65976969
Burn your school down. Start a revolution for the oppressed, hushed people in your country who don't share the opinion of the man.
>>
File: swedes.png (211 KB, 2514x1354) Image search: [Google]
swedes.png
211 KB, 2514x1354
>>65978412
>>
>>65974734
We still support him and HE is the one that attracts the smart people, not his supporters. The smart people see something in him, they see a great America. They see the average person that openly supports Trump, and while there are some smart ones that openly support him most are the poorly educated ones, but they see those people and are still attracted to Trump even though those people are able to repel supporters. Trump is going to Make America Great Again. Just because the smart ones aren't supporting him openly doesn't mean they aren't supporting him. Hell Fox news is starting to warm up to him.
>>
>>65975560
Comedy's only funny when it's out of context and completely manipulated to seem harmless and true while being presented in a very deceptive way.
>>
>>65970933
To be fair nobody actually gets their opinions from shows like that, they are simply self masturbatory.
>>
>>65970933
>Massachusetts has highest iq
>49% vote for trump in primary
Sounds about right.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.