[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is what is going to HAPPEN. Listen up, Amerifats. Donald
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: gainz.jpg (7 KB, 294x171) Image search: [Google]
gainz.jpg
7 KB, 294x171
This is what is going to HAPPEN.

Listen up, Amerifats.

Donald Drumpf is going to fight Hilarious Cilton.

Drumpf is going to lose to Cilton.

Wait, wait, wait, before you go butthurt. This is why.

Cliton has a vagina, yes, just listen to how sweet this sound: "First Female President of America."

Do you hear that faint whiny cheer?

That is the cheer of half the population of the world. Instant win.
>Females is going to vote for Cilton because vagina.
>Leftist is going to vote for Cilton to spike Drumpf
>Democrats is going to remain in power because the elephant in the room is being bombarded by the media

What is the point of this thread?

This thread is to prepare the republicans and the rest of the world who supports Donald Trump.

We know he is going to lose, what can we GAIN from this?
Objective of this thread, differentiate opinions that leads to a strategy that can benefit the far right/alternate right.
>>
>>65967125
A E S T H E T I C
>>
>>65967125
God damn your English is shit.

Filthy fucking chink.
>>
>Clinton is everything liberals like to accuse Republicans of
>Gets a free pass, because she's female

She'll probably kick off more conflicts than the last five US presidents combined.
>>
>>65967125
Women hate Clinton though.
>>
>>65967125

College students and little girls lime Clinton on a superficial level, most women I know can't stand her.
>>
>>65967545

Let's not forget her stance on migrants, another maniacal blonde leader seeing fit to flood her nation with jihadi scum and gibsmedats.
>>
>>65967125
Every thread today is a shill holy fuck they are seriously going all out! lolz
>>
You damn idiot, anyone from the republican side would lose to Hilary, trump would win if he attacked her with unknown dirt.

This "hes a plant" meme is fucking stupid especially given the fact that a cuckservtaism is dead and rubio is a novice that hillary would destroy.

Now stop with these shits threads, its ALWAYS you polandfag/Singapore or a libertianfag.

>Muh u votin 4 a jew

Nigger who isnt one? War within isn't happening and the US will be cucked unless some miracle happens.

Quit thinking we dont know shit you concern shill
>>
A french style revolution or coup detat. Need to get the bigwigs in the armed forces riled against Clinton. Then we they choose jeb bush as their leader and waive the term limits/ elections, citing a failure of democracy, instating a monacrchy. 40 years of King Jeb until he dies at the grand old age of 103 and his son George takes over. Who can argue with that?
>>
>>65967125
seems to me that Trump is the equivalent of a peasant uprising. If he is nominated AND wins, all the power that conventional politicians wield is rendered obsolete, or at the very best critically flawed.

I think that establishment republicans will dogpile and ultimately vote Clinton. It has two benefits.

1. It will crush the people's candidate and "prove" that they know best, and discourage an outsider candidate like Trump from ever rising again.

2. It buys four years of stalemate with the Clinton administration, and a chance to regain the White House in 2020.

Right now, there is no Establishment Republican that comes close to challenging Clinton. Trump can win the election, but doing so surrenders their power. Take the next four years to puff up some empty suit and try again.
>>
There's almost no mainstream celebrities who are going to endorse trump. That's going to translate into a lot of votes.
>>
OP BUMP
>>
>>65967987
That cannot happen not with America, do not use European tactics, look at your side, you are losing.
>>
But what about the meme vote OP? Bernie voters have no convictions, and will take another zany white guy before that dry cunt flap.
>>
Women hate other women. That's a fact.
>>
That's a very likely result, I just hope if it does happen the bitch is stamped out by some unsung hero
>>
>>65967625
"Yeah, she's a two-faced backstabber who votes for wars and against civil rights... but I just think it's time, y'know?"
>>
>>65967125
My mother, sister, aunts, grandparents, and female friends wont vote for her. The funny thing is that the other half of the world cant even vote in America. Your point is fucking retarded.
>>
Swear to God if Clinton wins someone better assassinate her
>>
>>65967125
ohh so sorry mehemet, you dont know shit.

about 2/3 of the women in america DESPISE hill-dawg.

she will carry the nig-nog vote (13%) and the SJW vote (~5%) and the "Imma vote for whatever democrat is rtunnin" vote (~10%) and trump will get the "Anyone but another clinton" vote (52%+)

BUT WAIT!!!
THERES MORE!!!!

about 3/4 of niggers wont even show up to vote cuz hill-dawg aint a nigger

most of the SJW fags already did their part by wearing buttons and shilling on the interweb so they dont need to vote...

the idiots who vote Dem simply because thats what they always do aint fired up over hill-dawg, while the Trump and Not hill-dawg factions are furious

her opposition will show up to vote, her "supporters" will stay home and she loses.

hillary's campaign is going nowhere.
even john mc cain could have wiped the floor with her, because she is intensely unlikeable, has a long recotd of failure and dishonesty, and is an utter fool
>>
>>65971811
I hope you are right

T R U M P
R
U
M
P
>>
>Clinton presidency
>bad

She and Bill both hate Obama with a passion and she will repeal a shit ton of his stuff.
>>
>>65971957
aren't you supposed to remain neutral?

contrary to what all you foreigners seem to think, Trump isn't coming to save your asses, he is here to Make America Great Again.

unless you live in America, the Greatness will be something you can only watch through the barbed wire as the muzzies march you off to the deathcamps.

enjoy your glorious lefty EU paradise, mustafa certainly intends to.... after he finishes raping your daughter.
>>
File: This_da038f_682230.jpg (30 KB, 386x363) Image search: [Google]
This_da038f_682230.jpg
30 KB, 386x363
>>65967125
We'll drown in a sea of /pol/tard tears
>>
>>65971696
Then maybe there will be a murder effecting the clintons negatively instead of the fourty something murders effecting them positively.
>>
>>65967125
Make apollo god again
>>
>>65967627
This.
I know many Democrats that are going to vote Republican to spite her.
>>
>>65972086
> She and Bill both hate Obama with a passion and she will repeal a shit ton of his stuff.

> typical canadian thinks the US is a parliamentary clusterfuck, and the incoming "government" can wipe out the actions of the outgoing with a wave of the pen.

shit doesnt work that way here.
hill-dawg does hate barry seotoro, and is petty enough to do such things if she had the power, but in the end, obongo's policies and hill-dawgs are IDENTICAL.

hill-dawg will not even try to extirpate obongo's various executive orders and "memoranda" because she wants exactly the same shit. what she MIGHT do is try to take credit for obongo's works, and slowly airbrush the nigger in chief out of history, but as for policy, they are two turds from the same colon.
>>
>>65968092

That's exactly why it's so important for the People to elect Trump. He's literally our only hope at salvation.

If he loses America is completely fucked and past the point of no return. That's what makes this race so fascinating and exciting, but at the same time terrifying.

If he loses America becomes a 3rd world country in the next decade or two. That's your choice, people. That's what you'll get if you don't elect Trump and let the establishment win. All I can do is that people do that (which they seem to be doing from the results of the primaries thus far and the huge record-breaking voter turnout for only republicans).
>>
>>65967125
>Singapore
>Amerifats
>Drumpf

I don't know how you expect anyone to take your opinion seriously tbqhfam.
>>
>>65971811
Look, most brainless people would vote simply because of her gender. And I never said, half the population can vote, I said the cheers of half the population.
>>
>>65973927
You guys should know better, what is the game plan, you know he is going to lose right? Nobody this hubris can get away with it.

So is there ANY fall back plans? Any plans that can do any good if Trump loses?
>>
>>65973665
Donald Trump will never win.

Trust me, democrats made sure of it. The media made sure of it.
The meme made sure of it.
Drumpf is a strategic move from the leftist.

Every odds is against him.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.