[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Europe is done for? The EU is set to take Turkey and then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
File: Turkey-EU.jpg (19 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
Turkey-EU.jpg
19 KB, 240x180
Is Europe is done for?

The EU is set to take Turkey and then it will be open borders with a back door into the Middle East. Not to mention the Turkroaches will be able to move freely and they will almost surely go West.

The European youth want "open borders", essentially means no private property. How can Europe even survive?
>>
>>65964849
#GlobalCitizen

that's how, fuck nations we need a global government!
>>
>>65964849
>Schengen Area
>>
>>65964924
I love how the swedes embraced the cuck meme
>>
>>65964849
What about your country ? Obama as president "we want refugee".
Then it will be hillary " I admire Merkel".
>>
>>65964924

Enjoy being ruled from the other side of the globe, completely powerless to remove your leaders.
>>
>>65964924
Jesus christ you don't even know what you're asking for
>>
>>65965107

America is fucked man. I'm not even going to lie. Difference is America was a colony experiment. Europe was the stronghold, our ancestors had been there for thousands of years. Now we've being reduced to a gypsy race like a bunch of fucking Jews.
>>
File: gundam-ibo-map[1].jpg (213 KB, 1920x1077) Image search: [Google]
gundam-ibo-map[1].jpg
213 KB, 1920x1077
This is the future you chose
>>
>>65965033

Global government would actually be a breddy good idea if you could make a global government that isn't controlled by a bunch of white hating Jews.
>>
>>65965253

Russian liberation wouldn't seem like such a bad idea in that case desu
>>
>>65965258
So it would controlled by jews instead.
Yeah that would be so much better.
The cuck is rubbing off on you finland
>>
File: White_Walker_2x10.jpg (621 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
White_Walker_2x10.jpg
621 KB, 1920x1080
>>65965253

WE WILL BEZ
>>
File: 234762349090.jpg (90 KB, 1278x717) Image search: [Google]
234762349090.jpg
90 KB, 1278x717
Vote Leave!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2tR4AKugF0
>>
>>65964849
>EU wants to take Turkey
You've never talked to a European then. Nobody wants them, not the people nor the politics, because it would have too many sits in Parmiament.

>European youth wants open borders
Again, evident you know jackshit. As a french studying in the UK, I can assure you the only open borders we want are the internal ones. If anything we want stronger exterior borders to make sure we keep the rubbish outside.
>Essentially means no private property
Now you're jusg baiting.
>>
>>65964924
What a retarded proposition.
>>
>>65966134
talk for yourself, we need Turkey in the European Union. It is already economically developed and with European support they would benefit us greatly
>>
>>65968195
>Brit/pol/
>>
Turkey will never be allowed to join the eu there just being strung along, because as soon as they get a definate no they will stop cooperating and flood Europe with even more migrants
>>
>>65968080
Kill yourself, Bilel.
>>
>>65964849
I don't think we'll take Turkey in anytime soon. Not with Erdogan, that's for sure
>>
>>65969445
Based former colony.
>>65969496
Monaco, you're not even in the EU.
>>
>>65964849
EU will economically collapse before Turkroaches will ever get in. And after that there is no reason why they'd want to go to the ruins of western Europe.
>>
Do people really think that if we join EU, millions of Turks will just move to Europe? Turkey has a stable economy and people are happy here. Some Gulf shitholes can enter EU with no visa. When was the last time you saw a Saudi in your city?

You WILL however get millions of Kurds but you should be okay with that considering they're your indo-european allies ;)
>>
>>65969590
we are unfortunately very closely tied with France. Hell, we even adopted the Euro
>>
>>65965721
delete this.
>>
>>65964849
>Is Europe is done for?
is
>>
>>65969590
Remember to light up your local asylum centre, Nederbro. :^)
>>
>>65964924
a global government can never fucking exist

the range of influence is dulled with every border it crosses

irony, it needs borders to exist at all

it will never happen sweden, never
>>
>>65965253
Eurasia has always been at war with Eastasia.
>>
>>65969667
>When was the last time you saw a Saudi in your city
Like every other day, though I can't tell Saudis from Qataris, Bahrainis, Yemenis and Emiratis.
I don't think you know just how bad it has gotten, especially in cities like Brussels, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Stockholm, Paris, Marseilles, The Hague, etc.
>>65969896
pls no bully ;_;
>>
>>65970115
I've also lived in Europe and I've never seen a Gulf Arab before.
>>
EU is done for, europe not so much. Eastern europe is holding really well, Estonia is totally shitskin free. There is no way the EU can sustain a multi million man army of gibsmedats just eating away at the economy while committing crimes and making the population more and more jaded by each day.

It will all implode and its going to be really bad.. for everyone but Estonia and Poland.
>>
How can Turkey join the EU when they're occupying half of an existing EU member?
>>
They can't get this through east Europe and when they try too hard with muh donations muh solidarity and force it then it will be their end as well, V8....V12 when?
>>
>>65970300
On top of that, how the hell are they a NATO member after having occupied half of an EU state?
>>
>>65970300
1. They joined EU decades later so its dont counts.
2. Following that logic, other EU countries should leave EU because they also occupy eachother's lands.
>>
>>65964849

The problem with Turkey being in the EU is the Kurds, not the Turks.

Most Turks don't even worship, they're less observant than bible belt Americans.
>>
>>65970482
I'm talking about Cyprus. An active occupation, still current today.
>>
>>65970264
Welcome back Estonia
>>
File: erwerwrwre.jpg (92 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
erwerwrwre.jpg
92 KB, 900x900
>>65970264
I'm moving back to Poland after it becomes a European superpower.
>>
>>65965253
WTF happened to Australia?
>>
>>65966134
Cameron and Merkel are pro Turkey in the EU. Probably a few other heads too.
>>
>>65973076
>Cameron
>Merkel
This two have way more pressing issues than arabs trying to force their way in the EU. Oh wait...
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.