[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Shillary Ahead in Dem Nom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: 1398249926073.jpg (236 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1398249926073.jpg
236 KB, 600x400
Nevermind the votes, they don't really mean shit, but how the fuck is clinton this ahead? I don't care if bern or trump win, I don't even care who wins because politics is fucked and the system is almost inherently broken, but I do care about having shillary in office, and I do follow politics often (hence this board)

Could someone explain to me with both facts/logic and deadly dank memes why shillary has so many states right now? Mostly the former.
>>
bumpo
>>
second bump, I need a pol expert to explain it
>>
>>65964389
Establishment has already decided that Hillary is to win, it's sort of a when a person needs to choose between one shitty candidate and another shitty candidate the one with more money (Corporate donations etc.) is going to win.
>>
>>65964389
Superdelegates.
>>
>>65966841
>>65966887
but where does that account for the common people. don't get me wrong, these things are why i said system is broken/rigged

What I'm asking is why the people like her, the representative population in the primaries, at least beyond dumb middle aged mothers. what are her demographics?
>>
>>65964389

Dem voters are cucks.

They're going to vote for the Establishment.

If you weren't a cuck, you'd vote for Trump.

This doesn't leave a lot of love for Bernie over at the dems.

This isn't meme speak by the way.

The sort of mentality it requires to go against the grain is the sort of mentality that would mostly favor someone who won't vote democrat. So Bernie doesn't have a lot of people to pull from in that camp.
>>
>>65967024

Her demographics are people who want the democrats to win. They don't believe Bernie can do that.

They've been saying it for months now.

>Oh, Bernie is just a fantasy
>We NEED Hillary to beat Drumpf

They might not be wrong either.
>>
>>65966887
HAHAHHAHAHAA

Berniefaggots on suicide watch

She is winning in super delegates

AND the popular vote.
>>
>>65964389
Liberals were so fascinated by the Republican race and the establishment upheaval there that they didn't realize the DNC had already put lots of stopgap measures on their end to ensure their favorite had no chance of losing and that the democratic establishment stayed intact. It started at least as early as the debates.
>>
>>65967024
No one likes her, but look at the options.
Bernie? out of the question for anyone over the age of 18
Jumping to the other side of the aisle? Despite what the shills will tell you, Trump isn't an attractive candidate to dems or undecideds.
Third party? LMAO

If you aren't a moron/Trump supporter, your options are Hillary or don't vote. This isn't an accident.
>>
>>65966520
>>65964389

Hillary is the bigger cuck

>Bernie might have talked the talk
>But Hillary stood by Bill while he got sucked dry by Monica and walked the walk
>>
Democrats have the blacks to vote for the not batshit crazy candidate

Republicans supposed to use christians for this but I think there isn't lot of them today, so the batshit crazy candidate is winning
>>
>>65967024
> account for the common people
A lot of the "common people" feel alienated from the party because dems now stand for progressive policies, Don't fool yourself.
>>
>>65964389
Welcome to democracy, where the dumb and thoughtless are the ones who rule.
>>
File: 1358709535818.jpg (17 KB, 321x303) Image search: [Google]
1358709535818.jpg
17 KB, 321x303
The GOP is in its current state because their electorate believed promises that were obviously not going to be delivered, such as repealing Obamacare with Obama in office. Their voters feel like they were led on and stabbed in the back because of this and are thus turning against the establishment.

The majority of Democrats, by comparison, don't fall for such outrageous promises and instead vote practically.
>>
A lot of states where there already have been votes have big black communities, and Hillary dominates the black vote.
Sanders fans are confused by this, because they believed that the welfare Sanders stands for would attract all the black folks.

Further Hillary has the Clinton name and has worked many years under Obama. She is very recognisable.
She is one of the most famous women on earth.

And lastly, Hillary has a large amount of money to fund her campaign and the democrat establishment to support her. This means free super delegates + good coverage on the leftie tv channels like CNN.
>>
>>65967209
they're right in the sense that she might get the nom but wrong if they think they need hill to beat those values she's bad for them and they can't see it lol

bernie has idealistic policies but then so does trump I think we need one end of either extreme not sneaky hillary. how the fuck do we spread the message that hillary is bad it frustrates me so much.

>>65967370
this is what i'm puzzling over. do you actually like her, or do you like being contrarian against bernie voters? if the former, why

>>65967514
Dont vote all the way, why would you? Also, hillary voters = morons too, don't fool yourself.

I get that the math seems problematic to most people because he's not in office, but why the bernie over 18 comment? he's got his mind in the right place, and even if his immediate plans didn't get implemented a compromise would mean a more realistic economic reform plan

>>65967529
kek

>>65967591
I'm pretty anti-religous culture but the blacks fueling dem votes? disgusting

>>65967628
You're in germany but somehow you have a better grasp than most here

>>65967663
I don't want to believe, but its right in front of me. I'm strong middle with values from both but damn I'm done with dems if hill gets into office
>>
>>65968133
I wish this weren't true, I really do
>>
Does anybody know if blacks have leaders who push their communities to vote on a candidate? They seem way too unified in their voting pattern.

>>65968260
Same man.
>>
>>65967209
He just blew her away in a handful of swing states. His power in a general looks better than hers right now, given that her Super Tuesday wins were mostly in red states.
>>
>>65964389
1. Most voters are uninformed and will vote based on name recognition.

2. The dem voters that do read up on politics mostly get their info from MSM and according to MSM, Hillary is the only viable candidate and it's just, like, her turn guys ok?

3. There is a wing of the dem party that is increasingly interested only in identity politics and muh patriarchy. Isn't it time we had a female president? I MEAN COME ON IT'S 2016!

4. The entire dem party conspired to fast track Hillary to the nom. Nobody expected Sanders to last with no political donations and Hillary has 100% of the corporate backers. According to the old Calculus Bernie should have been out a month ago, but there is a populist wave of dissent sweeping the nation that will drag this out.
>>
>>65968651
I'll be watching like a hawk this weekend. I'm in NY (not the city thank god, conservative controlled long island) and it'll be a laugh and a half to see how shit plays out here
>>
>>65968133
Shillary is projected to run out of funds before the race ends. And the establishment can't save her if she starts losing hard.
>>
>>65964389
>I do care about having shillary in office
then vote for Trump
>>
>>65968716
>Hillary is the only viable candidate and it's just, like, her turn guys ok?

oh god my sides. too true haha, this is the prevalent argument I've heard

>but there is a populist wave of dissent sweeping the nation that will drag this out.

at least if he loses, this momentum will continue, and luckily we know its not just blacks fed up with the system
>>
>>65968853
Or vote Sanders and deny her the general at all.
>>
>>65968919
Trump is more likely to win his party's nom then sanders by a huge margin
>>
File: CashMoney.png (67 KB, 683x880) Image search: [Google]
CashMoney.png
67 KB, 683x880
>>65968853
desu im not completely sold on him either. i like a lot of his views but dislike much of what his mannerisms suggest about his potential policies. I don't vote because I believe it doesn't matter, or at the most, doesn't matter much. Even if i did vote, you have to register with a party, and thats just more info the gov't has on you if shit ever goes south, now they know your associations.

inb4 tinfoil hat
>[spoiler]pretty much[/spoiler]
>>
>>65968514

Yeah it's exactly that. they blindly follow the black leaders who are corrupt as fuck and take orders from democratic leaders
>>
>>65968919
No way in hell would I want Sanders to even have a sniff of the White House
>>
>>65964389
Same reason Dems have ever done well, Niggers.
>>
>>65964389

Despite all the Israel dicksucking no one actually wants a jew president.
>>
>>65967024
>but where does that account for the common people
The common Democrat doesn't follow politics or have enough long-term memory to have any awareness of how much of a snake Hillary is.

Not that it would matter since she outright own the DNC and super delegates anyways.
>>
>>65967752
>The majority of Democrats, by comparison, don't fall for such outrageous promises and instead vote practically.
Do please explain why so many Democrats are voting for Sanders, whose entire campaign is based on outrageous promises.
>>
>>65968514
>Does anybody know if blacks have leaders who push their communities to vote on a candidate?
Southern Baptist preachers discuss politics all the time while preaching and they're all members of the SBC.
>>
>>65970084
they're not that outrageous in and of themselves, the actual balancing of figures could use some work, but it isn't as bad as most of his detractors claim either
>>
>>65964389
Dems know Trump can beat Sanders but will have a harder time with Shillary.
She's establishment and a safe pair of hands and conservative boomers and big business prefer that.
>>
>>65970173
They have trouble following directions and don't respect the authority. I have difficulty picturing that level of uniformity from the people who do whatever they want whenever they want it. It's probably some trivial election fraud that relies on the elderly volunteers not wanting to intervene.

Besides, some black leaders support Bernie. That guarantees some dissent. 85% shows zero dissent.
>>
>>65972044
not the person you were replying to, but you touched a nerve. not respecting authority is a good trait, black or not. because authority doesn't exist, it's merely a means by which respect, which occurs naturally without intimidation or false pretense of superiority, is gained. Ideally we WANT people to be able to do whatever they want whenever, they just shouldn't WANT to do stupid, generally disagreeable things
>>
System is rigged, people have been saying this for quite some time and very few have listened, voter fraud will show up and no one will bat an eye or make a fuss.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.