[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else not care about the election and just want to watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: 1450637953767.jpg (192 KB, 955x640) Image search: [Google]
1450637953767.jpg
192 KB, 955x640
Anyone else not care about the election and just want to watch Trump destroy clinton with her pedo/files scandals?
>>
>>65963692
As an outside viewer, i want Trump to win the GOP vote/whatever it is called, and watch as the GOP buttfucks itself to death from the inside out.
>>
>>65963692
that fat cuckold fetishist Drumpf has a monopoly on new york degeneracy
>>
As an Israeli I am in favor of Trump.
But I'm not sure if I was for him as an American.
>>
>>65964422
Strange. As a Norwegian I'm against Trump. If I was American I'd probably be for him.

In other words, I think Trump will be good for America, but he will probably make life worse for someone else in this world, and it might just as easily be here as there.
>>
File: 1452101554727.jpg (40 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1452101554727.jpg
40 KB, 540x540
>>65965028
>>
>>65964422
Not really. Trump is the worst republican for us - he will prefer us over the Palestinians, but he won't bother too much with us either. He's not a staunch "stand with Israel" guy like Cruz or Rubio. He's not much better, if any, than Clinton.

On the other hand the whole Israel-perspective aside I want to see him elected purely for the shitstorm, it would be one of the most significant moments of the 21st century and could affect world politics way more than people realize, not to mention the huge rift it would cause inside America that could lead to disastrous results.
>>
>>65965587

The only way you will solve your Palestinian problem is by wiping out the Palestinians in my opinion. Retake the Gaza and just push them the fuck out. That's what I would do.

What's the rest of the world gonna do? Disapprove? They already did.

What are we supposed to do against them for you? I'm Half Jewish and I thought about being a lone soldier there for a while but decided against it after a while. I wish you guys would have attacked Iran and taken out their nuclear facilities as well. My sympathy for Israel couldn't be higher.

I don't see what Trump will do to hurt Israel.
>>
>>65965028
the EU needs its own putin/trump
>>
>>65966177

That's funny, a friend of mine from Czech just told me how much she hates Trump.
>>
>>65966036
Typical kike.
>>
>>65965587
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Anti-Jewish_pogroms
>>65966217
a lot of cucks here but also a lot of based people. our current president is basically a drunk slavic trump.
>>
>>65966227

But a Pro-Trump kike.
>>
>>65966311

Yes I read his quote. I loved it.

Keep Eastern Europe safe my friend. Don't let it fall like the West has.
>>
>>65966227
>Cares about sandniggers
>>
File: 1446718981375.jpg (105 KB, 385x795) Image search: [Google]
1446718981375.jpg
105 KB, 385x795
He'll nuke political correctness, that's a start.
I'd love to see him take a shit on the European "leaders" in their ivory towers.

Everybody on earth complains about politicians being out of touch with regular people (100% true) but they all suddenly want social points when people are rude to them.

Why, these people fucked your continent and sold you out and they hate your guts. They deserve a lot fucking worse than rudeness.
>>
Im supporting Trump.

Imagine Putin and Trump havin a laugh shooting off ICBMs knocking out Muslim population centers and no one can do shit. lol
>>
4 years of quality memes man.
>>
>>65966036
The only solution that will ever come about is a two state, and it will happen regardless of what anyone says, the only argument is about the partition.

We aren't going to become genocidal, and don't delude yourself into thinking that if we gassed 2 million Muslims we wouldn't be on the receiving end of 15 declarations of war, including most Arab states and a few European ones.
Followed by becoming a pariah state shunned by everyone in the world.

So we could become full North Korea afterwards, fantastic.

>What are we supposed to do against them for you?

Mostly stand by us, and be against them. A weakness in America towards Palestinians is an open door for all the retarded Europeans to barge through. The slippery slope of Palestinian recognition/support by Europe is a direct result of Obama not being pro-Israel.
>>
>>65965028
Trump will make the leftist cucks back down all over the world. He already has Putin's support.
Trump will make the lives of non-muslim people better.
>>
If I was an american I'd just not vote. Both candidates seem awful.
>>
>>65966677
>Arab states
why don't you rek them like you did the other times
>>
>>65966822
thats why we need to vote for johnson and increase libertarian presence to introduce a third party. I'm fucking sick of this two party system, partisan politics in genera.
>>
>>65966899
Mostly because they were incredibly disorganized, traitorous and untrusting towards each other. If they actually came at us in full force we would be in a very perilous position. If nobody else would help us through it [pariah state and all after becoming literal Nazis] then it would be ogre for us.

Gassing the Palestinians is a joke solution, both from an ethical and practical point of view. It's gonna be two state or nothing, since there's no way in hell we will share a country with Muslim savages.
>>
>>65967048
I seriously doubt they'll stop launching missiles and killing civies. Last time you tried to help by providing concrete for hospitals they used it to build smuggling tunnels.
Face it, the muslims won't allow your existence. They are fanatical beyond the point of reason.
>>
>>65965028
Doesn't Trump want to reduce military presence abroad? It would have the immediate effect of forcing European countries to cut their gibs to build a stronger military.

But maybe all the leftist cucks bitching about 'American imperialism' will realize what are the consequences of being on your own.
>>
>>65966677

I'm not saying you should gas them.

I'm saying you should deport them.

Make Israel Great Again.
>>
>>65967242
I don't think anyone actually pretends the two state solution is a perfect one. It's just the only one that's actually practical. It's not necessarily viable now, thanks to the leaders on both sides, but in the long run it's either this or we become one big multicutural state
>>
>>65967393
Where the fuck would you deport them to? No one wants them.
Hitler had the same problem.
>>
File: 1444833549853.jpg (97 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1444833549853.jpg
97 KB, 501x585
>>65967467

Germany
>>
>>65963851
Its just Trump
John Oliver shill
>>
>>65967393
Bwahaha, where do we deport a population that's half of ours in size to anyway? Just dump them in Jordan somehow?

What would the logistics behind that even be like

>>65967242
Yes and no. A two state is important regardless; if they choose to go to war with us after getting it then we go at it nation vs nation, and all gloves are pretty much off. It's different from being merely a population, an ethnic group.

>>65967448
There's no sane person who doesn't agree with two state, really. Leftists want it out of pally-pity, [most] right-wingers want it because they want to dump the Arabs into a containment zone. The only people against is are people who sincerely believe we can just get rid of them instead.
>>
>>65963692
But he won't destroy her, quite the opposite, he will grand her a victory, cause all spics, nigs and white cucks will vote against him.
>>
>>65967641

I don't know Jewbro, I just want you guys to be safe :(
>>
>>65965587
>but he won't bother too much with us either

Oy vey! A president won't blindly support us and will act in the interests of his own country instead of meddling in Middle Eastern affairs no one else should give a shit about anyway? Anti-semite! This is like a whole nudda shoah!
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.