[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have 10 seconds to explain why you oppose the legal union
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: rakkausonrakkautta.jpg (31 KB, 540x325) Image search: [Google]
rakkausonrakkautta.jpg
31 KB, 540x325
You have 10 seconds to explain why you oppose the legal union of two consenting adults in love.
>>
Biologically incorporated sense of disgust towards incestual realtionships
>>
>>65963065
I'm disgusted by:

>retards
>retards who have sex
>elderly people having sex
>swedes
>golden showers

Doesn't mean that they should be illegal.
>>
>>65963510
Pretty sure incest aint even illegal. Sorry post a Cruz thread for your epic bait
>>
>>65962766
Because it's the law. When the law changes they can marry. It's simple.
>>
>>65963792
>why YOU oppose
>because it's illegal
You are one loyal person pham
>>
File: happy-pedo-couple.jpg (60 KB, 424x283) Image search: [Google]
happy-pedo-couple.jpg
60 KB, 424x283
First you explain why you oppose the legal union of two consenting HUMANS in love.
>>
>>65962766
>legal union
Because the state has no right to infringe on my religious sacraments
>>
>>65963510
Please annex us already finnbro.
>>
>>65963933
>>65962766

Degenerates.
>>
>>65963914
You should follow the law. Bad things happen when you don't
>>
>>65964030
So all you have to do is not be part of a religion that prohibits it?
>>
>>65963724
Incest is illegal at least in the US, Finland and Germany.
>>
>>65962766
beause muh gene pool. incest is the definition of degeneracy. you will literally fuck your own genes in the pussy
>>
>>65963933
filename made me kek. Because kids a stupid though

>>65964121
You can oppose a law without breaking it
>>
>>65962766

The government has no place in religious matters.
>>
>>65963724

It's illegal in my state if it involves vaginal intercourse.

Your sister could suck your cock all day long and there would be no problem though.
>>
>>65964150
Do you mean incest marriage or incestual sex?
>>
>>65963510
Incest is illegal because of the birth defects the children and grandchildren and so on have. After enough interfamily breeding you get literal retards with gimped appendages that either die or have to be taken care of by society as a whole.

Basically it comes down to, think of the children. Except this time it's an actual thing that can and at some point will fuck up future generations.
>>
anyone have that greentext about the religious, legal, and social definitions of marriage. i don't have it on me.
>>
the good of society
BAM DONE, GIMMY MONEY
>>
>>65964293
Any opposition against the law of one country is a hostile action and will be met with force. Do not try to brake the law. Bad things happen when you do.
>>
File: 009_Methonium.png (254 KB, 1055x518) Image search: [Google]
009_Methonium.png
254 KB, 1055x518
>>65964340
What about anal?
>>
>>65962766

Sign an agreement to not have kids, and sure.
>>
>>65962766
If it was in america, I wouldnt mind so much. However here in europe we have health services subsidized by the tax payers.

There is literally no good reason why I should have to finance the consequences of your degeneracy.
>>
>>65964394
Then again we aren't stopping people with genetic defects reproducing by other means (I mean retards can have kids if they want) so I don't see us being that interested in the health of our children.
>>
>>65962766
Because the union is subsidized by the nation. A married couple recieves benefits that two adults just in love dont. And they recieve it directly because they will probably give birth and raise up decent offspring.

Giving this same tax-reduction to simply two adults with strong feelings toward eachother will have no benefit to the country. If we were to simply award people for feeling strong feelings for something, then i want a tax-cut for my relationship with beer.
>>
>>65962766
Same exact post as the previous threads. 1/10, apply yourself.
>>
>>65964444
Calm down, Judge Dreddoslav
>>
>>65964684
wait, i dun goofed. So this is thread about incest, not gay marriage? Well same applies. You will produce faulty offspring, so government should not subsidize the creation of potential retards.
>>
>>65962766
Because it is unfair that they get a tax benefit (at least in the US) that unmarried people do not.
>>
>>65964598
This.
If someone wants to fuck their sister, by all means, but that should absolve the government of funding these bad decisions.

However, if, at this point, abortion is illegal, then it is in the gray area, as the government has also prevented a way out of having a genetical malfunctioning child.
>>
>>65963510
What would be included under "retard"
>>
>>65962766
I don't because we have more important things to worry about than faggots.
>>
>>65962766

Because a marriage license isn't just a piece of paper saying "so-and-so loves so-and-so". If marriage was solely about love why would it need to be a legal contract? Why would the government feel the need to enforce such a contract? Why would the government give economic benefits to couples to enter into this contract? Why would marriage even exist if it were only about "two consenting adults" who "love" one another? Is a piece of paper necessary for two people to love one another?

Furthermore, other attributes that are commonly attributed to the insititution of marriage (namely, exclusivity and permanance) cannot be explained. None of these questions make sense when marriage is understood as being nothing more than the union of consenting adults in love. Always the question will arise: if marriage is about love, why does it need to be instituted at all?

All these questions, however, make PERFECT sense when it is understood that marriage is a CONJUGAL UNION, i.e. that marriage is NOT about the individuals being married, but about the CHILDREN who often result from the unions of men and women. The institution of marriage, therefore, is instrinsically related to the conjugal act.

So let's ask the questions again:
Why is marriage a legal contract? Why does the government enforce this contract? Why are marriages assumed to be "for life"? Because it's in society's interest for those who are going to reproduce to stay together for the sake of raising the child/children.
Why does the government give economic benefits to married couples? To incentivise reproduction in order to mantain population numbers, as well as increasing the chances of the children having the upbringing needed to become a benefit to society.
Why is marriage between two people only, and not 3 or more? Because children have two biological parents.

Remove reproduction from marriage and the entire institution becomes immediately redundant.
>>
File: delete pls.jpg (115 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
delete pls.jpg
115 KB, 400x300
>>65962766
liibalaaba tier pic
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.