[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do so many spoiled white girls feel the need to travel to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 8
Why do so many spoiled white girls feel the need to travel to third world shitholes? Is this some sort of meme I'm not aware of?
>>
>>65962566
the bbc
>>
>>65962566
>Russians.jpg
xD
>>
>>65962566
why not, it's cheap as fuck.
Also when you come home you may be a little more thankfull for your own life.
>>
>>65962566
To validate their progressive and toleeant mindsets

Assuming they make it back home in one piece
>>
>I hate these stupid BITCH CUNTS who had EVERYTHING HANDED TO THEM and use their DUMB CUNT MONEY to LEARN TO APPRECIATE THE GOOD THINGS THEY HAVE IN LIFE

Wait, what?
>>
>>65963016

I wouldnt want to go to a shit infested hell hole even if it's free, what's your point?

>>65963542

Calm down, roastie. You know they could travel to some ghetto in their own country instead of going half across the world.
>>
>>65963542
this
>>
>>65963542
You fucking bourgeois miss the point.
>>
>>65963657
>You know they could travel to some ghetto in their own country

People in the ghetto have it really fucking good, they just shit where they eat.
>>
>>65962566
White guilt. Look at how much I care about these suffering people! See! I visited them! Look at the pics!
>>
>>65963657
why would south east asia be a hell hole ?
Have you ever been there ?
Smoking weed, drinking beer, making a BBQ, sitting on the beach, its warm. What do you want more ?
>>
>>65963016
>Also when you come home you may be a little more thankfull for your own life.
>Needing to see shitty places with your own places to know you have it relatively good
I've never fucking understood this.
>>
File: 2069.png (204 KB, 480x493) Image search: [Google]
2069.png
204 KB, 480x493
>>65962566
They bring their BWC boyfriends so they can BLEACH your women.
>>
>>65962566
Well.

At least with faces like that they're more likely to be forced to pull carts & rickshaws than they are to be raped.
>>
>>65963971
Holy shit, I meant
>Needing to see shitty places with your own eyes
>>
File: 9.jpg (83 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
83 KB, 768x576
>>65962566

To them niggers and poverty are like finding a stray puppy.

That's not hyperbole by the way.

Also a lot of white westerners love to go on poverty tours.

They like to get a bit of the rough trade. So they can say they really lived and and experienced life.

Pulp already covered this shit 20 years ago man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuTMWgOduFM
>>
File: Not one of us.jpg (418 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Not one of us.jpg
418 KB, 2000x1000
>>65962566
>This triggers the autism
>>
>>65964035
because the most people which never traveled and don't watch the news or are simply uneducated, think it's normal for everyone to have food and a home and this kind of people are the first which are bitching around about how bad it is in our western countries and we have to pay taxes and stuff.
>>
>>65962566
Former classmate of mine, rich as fuck, dumb as a brick, wanted to travel to Africa for a year to do "developmental work".

She returned three weeks later saying everyone was an asshole and she was constantly sick because of the stench and heat.
>>
>>65964234
>rich
>dumb
these two dont go in pair, unless he won a lottery or something
>>
>>65963863
And helped them. Look i painted their school building. (As if they could not do it themselves.)

Bu..uuut as so often, their need for "helping others" strongly collide with their ability to actually do something good. It is sa to see people that need outside admiration to improve ones selfworth rather than admiration coming from themselves, i.e. they feel worthless without stuff like that. Furthermore there was a study that found most of the programs to send young middle class people to 3rdworld shitholes to "help" helped to improve the resume (and feeling of selfworth) of said young middle class people, but hardly the 3rd world shitholes. (Link would be in german, so not posting it)
>>
>>65963980

You wish, it's usually the other way around.
>>
>>65962566
To be smug afterwards
>>
>>65964297
poland put down the glue and read my post again
>>
>>65962566
compassion, empathy and nurturing is the female element
>>
>>65964303
>Look i painted their school building. (As if they could not do it themselves.)

I could repaint my house myself, but I'd be grateful if someone flew in from overseas to do it for me.
>>
>>65964297
Dump offsping of rich parents, probably. Never got in touch with reality outside their green-thought infested reality-warping-bubble.
>>
>>65962566
They enjoy getting raped and then killed by the fauna.
>>
>>65962566
poverty tourism and they get to feel like they done good for the rest of their middle class lives.
>>
>>65964513
Well it would be better to pay someone local, because most 3rd world shitholes have high unemployment. But that goes against their need to help the poor and oppressed....
>>
File: 1306117342283.gif (62 KB, 362x332) Image search: [Google]
1306117342283.gif
62 KB, 362x332
Why are all chileans so stupid?
>why travel man? I would rather shitpost on 4chan all my life lol, people are losers xd

Sage and report for not politics
>>
>>65962566
Because they want to fuck niggers and feel good about themselves. It is like progressivism on steroids. It is pathological altruism and at least when they go to a nigger country they aren't bringing the problem along with them. In the best case they stay there or get raped and murdered ( ahem 'culturally enriched' ) by some nigger in one of those African shitholes.
>>
these vain girls go to these places, take pictures of themselves standing next to disenfranchised persons and talk about the "amazing culture", not really noticing the 3rd world shithole is a shithole for a specific reason
>>
Either as a feel-good trip, or because they are legitimately curious to see the world they live in.

It's an experience. You can't really form much of an opinion about the world by visiting countries which are practically rip-offs of each other and never seeing the poor half of it.
>>
>>65962566
To get more status points.

Same as when they post pics of themselves on some football/hockey/whatever match with painted face and team shirt - they don't give two shits about the game, it's just something that's current and they gain most status (attention) from it.

Pretending to care about 3rd world shitholes is just as same as that.
>>
>>65962566
Moral signalling

Same thing with the wives of millionaires/billionaires involving themselves in charities or setting them up
>>
>>65963876
>south east asia
>weed
You call that grassy toxic shit weed?
>>
>>65964904
you have never been in cambodia ?
the sell weed on every second shop. It's a tradition to smoke it there.
>>
Because they can fuck 100 dicks and no one in their home country will ever find out. They literally go overseas to be sluts without being called slut back home. Also get 1k likes on facebook pictures showing them helping poor kids.
>>
>>65962566
Recognition. A lot of people, not only women, like to do stupid shit like this. They take a lot of pictures and then brag about it and slip it into every conversation for a while. Some people think it increases their value as human beings or something.

Some people do it for legit adventure tho, but not the most of them.

>>65964297
Many rich families raise dumb children.
>>
>>65964035
I could read all day about natural disasters fucking people up and not bat an eye, but if I actually went to participate in relief efforts I would probably shed a tear for completely random strangers I have never met and never will.
>>
>>65962566

Ego trip.

Fuck off with your muh tourist money. Stay out of SEA.
>>
>>65965182
>has best Legoland location in the world
>wants to keep it all for himself

Don't be so mean, Malaysia.
>>
File: 3945458794.jpg (40 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
3945458794.jpg
40 KB, 500x376
My sister wants to go to South Africa.
>>
>>65965415
slums are quiet cool to visit. Tell her that
>>
>>65965472
If she mentions it again I'm going to tell her about Amy Biehl.
>>
>>65962566

why do men travel to thailand and the like. cheap sex far away from home.
>>
Wow those chicks are ugly
>>
>>65962566
What if I just want to travel to a shitty SEA country to get tons of sex and party hard for next to no money?
I'm not a snob then, right?
>>
>>65962566
Its fun to travel in SEA.
>Nice food
>nice weather
>cheap beer
>Endless interesting stuff to do
>See all sorts of cool places

Single men can live an incredible life there as well. Asians practically worship whites. I went with my gf, but sometimes women would still want to take pictures with me.
>>
>>65962566
They want to preserve the fiction that is the driving force behind their lives.
>>
"To find myself"

Basically Eat, Pray, Love and that Reese Witherspoon Movie, in conjunction with books and media in general pushes this sort of shit as so vain, airheaded women can 'find purpose'. What they don't realize is that self same media has destroyed what purpose women once had.
>>
>>65965750
Women do this too, especially over-the-hill white whales from places like England.

They travel to Jamaica and Turkei and other third world tourist spots and pay local men to bang them. Much younger men that is.
>>
They watch movies like Eat Pray Love

>Julia Roberts goes to India in the movie
>Doesn't get brutally raped
>>
>>65965415
Save her the airfare, remind her she can get AIDS in the urban area if she wants instead.
>>
These argie girls got killed by a nigger and an injun in ecuador
>>
>>65962566
>go to rich international school for 10th through 12th grade
>the school has charity events for this one school in Kenya that raise literally thousands of Euros every year
>every year we send a plane load full of European girls to "help" them
>they all come back and post dozens of pictures of them holding black children like prop dolls for pictures on Facebook
>literally nothing gets built, that school must have received 100,000 or more euros at this point and all they have to show for it is a fucking well, a refrigerator, and like two computers
>in a country where 100,000 euros could probably buy you a mansion
>everybody hates me because I keep pointing out this out and joking that it's a money laundering operation
meanwhile I was probably the only person in the school that actually knows black people personally. I don't know, rich people patting themselves on the back for pretending to change the world is nothing new, didn't you see the Oscars a few days ago?
>>
>>65963657

I thought Chile was a hell hole?
>>
>>65965415
Tell her to bring me back pictures of Yolandi.
>>
>>65966172

This. I knew some christian faggot who thinks he's so holy who went on one of these excursions and it was more like a vacation. They "built" an oven, that was it, they didn't do any backbreaking labor or anything.
>>
>>65964976
What about Philippines? Smoke weed there??
>>
>>65962566
I personally knew 2 who were MURDERED abroad. One in the Philippines and one in India.
>>
>>65965761
This has confirmed my need to move to SEA.
>>
>>65962566
Why is it a fad to help nigger shitholes for whites and westerners?

Instead of eastern and southern europe who have been ravaged by wars since forever while the west profited from this and even caused them?

There are people here who live worse than africans and can't afford to make 20 kids like sandslams do
>>
>>65966451
i have not done it. Firstly if you get caught and can't pay enough for the corrupt police officer you will get in real problems. Secondly the weed is not that good there and kinda expensive for what it is. But i mean i don't need weed, it would just have been a little plus.
>>
>>65963542

They treat it like a vacation
>>
>>65966581
Yeah, I doubt I'll have time for weed anyways there
>>
>>65962566
>Is this some sort of meme I'm not aware of?

Yes, it is.

I come from a colonial family, so I have experience with Africa that the rest of my cuntry doesn't. And I can tell you, these people have all drunk the Kool Aid. It's easy for me to forget exactly how stupid they can be, but these people don't have knowledge most of us would consider to be very basic.

These dumb bitches know Africa or Asia only from TV and pop culture. In other words, pure propaganda. They think the West is keeping them down. They believe in the Noble Savage myth of the Third World being more generous and friendly than the West. And they fail to realize basic shit like them building a school for free means local workers stay unemployed.

But what bothers me the most, is that it's all bragging rights. I once wandered into a forum conversation between a crazy leftist and sane people. And eventually one of the sane people said "if you think it's all so terrible, go and help" and the leftist smugly dropped the bomb that he would, because he'd signed on for some useless volunteer thing. And everyone stopped, and praised him. No, you idiots! His arguments are still crap! he still contributes to the problem! In fact, he contributes MORE by engaging in masturbatory behaviour that's really only good for his feelings, and the trip organiser's bank account.

Someone who goes to the Third World to "help", is someone who forever loses a bit of my respect. Not only because of their smug superiority, but because they could help more by literally just going on vacation there. Some fat American porking young Flip girls is doing more to emancipate the Third World than some misguided bint building a school ever will.
>>
>>65962566
I did it. For about a year.
Why do backpackers go around the world for a year in third world shitholes? Because it is fucking cheap. Try to travel around europe for a year. You call them spoiled? I worked at a tomato farm in Australia for 4 months and then had enough money to travel for about 8 months. Yeah, rocks.
>hurr durr bbc
it is a picture of south east asia. I was in south east asia and there are 0 western women that have sexual relations with the local population. Only the guys fuck the local population. It might be because girls are not into asian. It might also be, that the asian culture isn't as inviting as others. They are friendly and polite, but reserved. I have never seen an asian actually trying to make a move with a western women.
>hurr durr whores
When I was in south america, the situation changes. It is more likely that female backpackers fuck around there. It is less likely that men fuck in south-america.
Why?
Because:
a) 80% of them are fat. Seriously. Most of the girls are simply fat.
b) they are a lot more religious and won't let themselves be fucked by some westerner.
c) It is a macho culture

Travel a bit. Fucker.
>>
>>65965415
Why/where?
>>
German medical student girls stayed at the same hostel as me for awhile doing work in rural communities.

The amount of black guys they fucked far out way the number of people they treated....

Every night a different guy in there rooms. Also American students doing christian missionary work definitely did more of the possion in sex than coverting any locals.

Guess they all have some weird daddy wil respect me for going to Africa...whilst fucking the whole of Nigeria behind closed doors.

Anyway they will have a life long memento called AIDS...the sign of a true African.
>>
to tell people

to them it means they're better then you

they are that vain
>>
>>65962566
>This chile nigger again
Are you not tired of posting about white women?Were you cucked by one?I really dont get it why someone from fucking chile would post treads like this almost daily
>>
>>65966172
I can guaran-fucking-tee you that the head nigger is laughing all the way to the bank. Because you're right, pay in Africa is nothing.
>>
>>65962566

As opposed to all the little faggot white boys who never leave their mommy's basement because they might miss a post on /pol/.

Yeah. Those girls who go out into the Real World to experience it, we definitely require a meme to shit in their faces with.
>>
>>65966664
why not ? What are you doing all day long ?
>>
>>65964297
Look at rich kids on Instagram. They will never amount to anything and just party their parents money away. But hey the parents seem to be okay with it.
>>
>>65966811
Isn't that crazy dangerous to do in South Africa? Don't you guys have a shit ton of aids?
>>
>>65967116
Fucking flip women, idk haha

I just don't want to be executed for buying a gram.
>>
>>65967203
Oh, don't worry. The Western taxpayer gets to bend over backwards to pay for their youthly mistake of sticking it to daddy by being a worthless whore.
>>
I have noticed this too. I was recently in a meeting at my local community college and I was sitting in a table with a teacher who happen to go to one of the third world countries and he pretty much admitted that she felt bad for all of the people their. She couldn't believe that they were happy despite not having anything.. Basically confirming the narcisstic society that we living in here in the united states. FUCKING WOMEN.
>>
>>65964662
travel all you want, I'm doing the same, but why the fuck would you risk your life in 3rd world shitholes?
>>
>>65966160
>Enriched hard.

I'm going to miss my sister when she goes to South Africa. Although I hope my Dad will cut off the money, because he can't possibly be retarded enough to pay for his own daughter's enrichment.
>>
>>65967244
enjoy it but stay safe

>>65967640
>Romania
>travels
choose one

how can you risk your life in east asia ? What kind of threats are there ?
>>
They want to pretend like they are well traveled, adventurous, and caring. When they go home they'll be like, "Oh I saw all those poor people and it broke my heart. Here, I took a photo with them."

It's pure narcissism. Sure traveling to those countries is fun and you can see some cool stuff on the cheap, but the locals aren't some scenery to take a photo of.
>>
>>65966577
Because Communist Western European countries are clearly self-hating anti-Whites, so they'd much rather help niggers who rape and pillage than their fellow race.
>>
>>65966808
To save them I guess. She is a perfect stereotype of a (arrogant, eye-rolling) blue-pilled SJW always combating "racism." Also her skin tone and eye color are very light.

It's a recipe for disaster in South Africa I can assure you. Like I say, my Dad can prevent it by simply refusing to pay for her enrichment (trip to SA)
>>
>>65964234
A lot of people like this Germanbro. I spent a couple of months in Africa doing wildlife research and met a lot of cunts building toilets and schools and such. They pay thousands of dollars to go and and work for a week and do a little sightseeing through these companies to pretend that they're helping. What these voluntourism companies don't tell you is that their work is so shitty that they have to hire someone local to fix it so it works properly and doesn't fall and crush someone. It's kind of hilarious and they all have this air about them like they were birthed out of God's asshole.

I never pretended to be more than a stranger in a strange land and made a lot of friends.
>>
>>65968190
She's going to literally be railed by Jamal and Kangiso every night anon, I hope you realise this? Stop her from going or you'll never be able to look at her the same way again.
>>
>>65967725
We are talking about South East Asia, where there are Muslims and niggers.

And yes I can afford to travel. Big fucking shock. Visited Vienna a couple of years ago, saw teens drugged out of their mind on the metro and some niggers on the street.

I do hope things got better for your country though, since I like it way more than Germoney.
>>
>>65968326
>visiting vienna
travelling
>>
>>65968436
Was a couple of years ago, and I didn't have much money. Wasn't gonna fucking hitchhike like a naive pleb.

You think I didn't want to visit the rest of the country now that I make more money? But since you got invaded during the summer, I guess I'll have to postpone.
>>
>>65966811

Yep it's our main export. Thanks to Tabo Mbeki ignoring the whole issue. Even our current pres definitely has aids. Since he allegedly raped a HIV positive lady a few years back.
>>
>>65962566
Lol I have no idea.

My facebook is always blowing up with girls I know going to Thailand, India, South America, ...
>>
"Adventure"
>>
>>65968687
I thought you could just sacrifice an albino to get healthy again.
>>
Men do it too. They travel to turdworld countries via the military.
>>
>>65965415
Is she going to help the whites being massacred or become one herself?
>>
>>65962566
travel meme
>>
>>65965415
>You activated my trap card
>>
they are just trying to find themselfs....amputated in a dumpster
>>
>>65966811
The joys of feminism.
>>
>>65968906
>comparing being in the military to being in daddy's paid-for third world vacation
>>
File: 13.jpg (64 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
64 KB, 500x376
>>65969079
>>
>>65968687

You can thank Nelson Mandela. During apartheid, a black middle class was forming, STDs were rare, power cuts never happened. Then, admittedly our fault because of those shitty concerts, apartheid was abolished and that Commie fuck Mandela took over and did what Communists do best - fuck everything up.
>>
>>65962566
I don't understand the want to travel.outside America. Contrary to regressive cult ideology we are multicultural. Only with primary assimilation. There isn't a world culture you cannot experience here in the u.s. Stay here where its safe and stop giving money to shitholes.
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.