[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can Trump stop Rubio in Florida? I'm planning on voting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: download.jpg (35 KB, 652x475) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
35 KB, 652x475
Can Trump stop Rubio in Florida? I'm planning on voting Trump and I have heard a lot of Cubans are too.
>>
>>65962334
Cuban here for trump, so is my family.
>>
>>65962388

same, fuck marco roboto
>>
Floridafag here, I want America to be great again.
>>
File: 1455724527826.gif (1 MB, 680x849) Image search: [Google]
1455724527826.gif
1 MB, 680x849
>>65962431
MAGA!
>>
>>65962534

i was able to convince both my parents that he is the only one worth voting for due to his credentials and non political correctness, and showed them the bias of media, and whats going on in europe,

Meanwhile, the rest of my family is brainwashed and thinks hes the worst and racist, etc.

Luckily they are just residents so they can't vote
>>
>>65962734
Thank God
>>
>>65962927

lol yeah, i don't even argue with them anymore, its ridiculous, not worth it,

funny cause they don't speak english, all the news and stuff they watch is in spanish, i thought that maybe the latin/spanish media would be less biased and more factual with their info but nope, just as corrupt and biased as american media

makes me cringe
>>
>>65963277
Univision is Mexican State propaganda.
>>
>>65962334
Rubio was behind Cruz here until recently, and the latest poll had him 20 points behind Trump

Rubio is not a popular figure in Florida
>>
As a Floridian I can confirm Trump is right when he says we hate Rubio. He really fucking betrayed us. He doesn't give a shit about Florida and ended up breaking so many promises.
>>
>>65963400

yeah univision and telemundo, all trash
>>
>>65962334
the look in his eye, you just KNOW he want's to bang him.

Donald Trump is known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed rubio's boypussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting himself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine him begging for it, with Donald barely able to force it past the knob, and rubio moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. he would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with his boypussy muscles clamping down on donalds throbbing monstrosity, his whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet he still masturbates to the idea of it
>>
Lots of floridians don't like Rubio for what trump keeps calling him out on, the fact in his first term he's basically been absent and has done jack shit
>>
File: 1450836948785.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1450836948785.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
>>65962388
>>65962431
You guys make me smile in glee with hope :)
thanks
>>
Doesn't Rubio have a terrible public opinion in Florida?
>>
File: tru.jpg (20 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
tru.jpg
20 KB, 540x360
>>65964111
>go outside
>same criminals
>same drugs
>they are bringing crimes
>they are bringing drugs
Trump is never wrong, I should video tape the shit I live next to.
>>
File: 1455143336430.png (388 KB, 600x427) Image search: [Google]
1455143336430.png
388 KB, 600x427
>>65964314
I was offered to buy weed a couple blocks from my residence, this is unacceptable.
>>
>>65962334
WAIT A MINUTE
HOLD IT
YOU DUMMIES
>>
>>65962734
Yeah I got my parents on the Trump train with light meme magic, but they saw the debates as well. I made sure the fire rose enough for them to vote for him (we're in Texas so every vote mattered).
>>
>>65964048
Pls be pasta
>>
>>65962334
No ome here knows who Ruboto is
Trump will defiantly steal Florida for sure
>>
>>65962334
He has a massive lead in FL.

This is not surprising since Rubio massively pissed off literally everyone in the state by refusing to show up to work in the Senate after he decided to run for President. Absolutely idiotic thing to do in such an important state.
>>
>>65962334
Florida Trump supporter here. Can personally guarentee 20 friends & 5 family members voting Trump.

Have met no Jewbio supporters but tons of Berniefags here.

>Uni Tampa
>>
File: 1456610878081.jpg (82 KB, 1024x818) Image search: [Google]
1456610878081.jpg
82 KB, 1024x818
>>65962388
>tfw convinced my entire family (12) to vote for for trump

It's gonna be a landslide here boys. Cubans like my family love America and are huge Patriots and love how ballsy he is.

I have also been red piling everyone ik but this election but coworkers still think trump is a racist and a idoit.
>>
>>65962334
Trump is big in Florida, Trumps HQ is in Florida.
>>
>>65967935
How does the rest of the beaner demographic down there feel about lubio's closeted homosexuality?

Surely you guys must have noticed it.
>>
>>65968078
I think people are starting to notice the only path for Rubio is a contest convention and he still won't will that.
>>
>>65967935

Yeah right.

Trump was up 20 points 5 days ago in Virginia, only won by 2% to Rubio.

Trump was up 12% in Oklahoma, lost to Ted Cruz.

It seems that Rubio really unmasked and exposed him.
>>
>>65968274

LEAF DETECTED
>>
>>65968274
Cruz and Rubio both focused heavily on those two states, Trump didn't. Not so surprising really.

Trumps campaign HQ is in Florida though, and he lives there. He's going to be doing tons of rallys. Considering Rubio is already trailing there big and is pretty much hated in the state that doesn't bode well for Little Marco.
>>
Might as well put Rubio on the word filter since mathematically he can't win.
>>
>>65962334
My brother and I are voting Trump. No-one likes Rubio except people in Miami.

>yfw you voted to help put Rubio into the senate
>>
>>65968665
>No-one likes Rubio except people in Miami.
Gee I wonder why..
>>
Floridafag, anecdotal evidence here, but i've seen trump signs everywhere, have seen people openly support him and hear his name at restaurant talk all the time (in a good way)

I have not seen a single roboto supporter

My family is going to vote trump, and I feel really good about his chances in florida
>>
Was in Florida on vacation last weekend and everyone I talked to was for Trump.
>>
>>65963277

> You can thank the fact that Catholicism is a sick perversion of Christianity bought out by the Eternal Hebrew for that one
>>
>>65962334
I'm sure trump wins Florida

It's time he spends fucking money tho!
>>
>>65968665

>Cuban
> posting from American soil

Thanks, OBAMA!!
>>
>>65968274
what about the other states
>>
white south floridian here. whole family is voting for trump
>feels good man
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.