[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7
File: donald trump.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
donald trump.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
why the fuck some of the conservatives are anti trump?
>>
>>65961670
Quick, off topic question: What's your opinion of Trump, Pajeet?
>>
best fucking guy ever who deserves to be prez of usa
>>
>>65961726
it was to you
>>
Because he's going to end their gravy train corruption in the government. Stop the influence or corporations/foreigners and actually make them help the country not themselves
>>
>>65961670
Anti establishment

The US parties are twisted abominations of what they originally were and the system is desperately trying to keep itself relevant and alive

Thats why both sides have shut up about each other and are targeting Trump so hard. He could win this and get rid of the corrupt party
>>
>>65961670

Its a weird game.. I remember around 2000 Slightly before Bush was clear to become president.. Conservative meant the assholes that are on the same side as the people on MTV etc.. The popular/common/normal voice..

Things change.. And registered republicans basically stay registered.. Its a really fucking weird world we live in..

And then there is the factor of social face etc..

A liberal back in early 2000 was like a Trump supporter right now. They where outcasts, against the system/establishment. Keep in mind, Bush junior was a republican.
>>
>>65962646
my english is weak.but did you compared conservatives to mtv people?
>>
>>65963613

Yes that is right.. In 2000, When George Bush Jr. Was popular this was indeed the case..

>>65961836

I give you good credit for this post. I am Trump Supporter. We are brothers.
>>
>>65961670
not all of them, see
>>65963282
>>
>>65964428
Stop making fun of the mother tongue of the street dung.

Eventually you're going to bully us all out of the board.
>>
>>65964840

Uh... ok.. An indian dude who is a Trump supporter is my close buddy..

Enjoy your rape, Sweden..

Trump 2016
>>
>>65961670
Because he's a centrist and a perceived racist.
>>
Trump isn't a conservative, he's a Nationalist and they're pissy about it.
>>
>>65962490
>>65962646
i get it now. establishment faggots are like to be controlled by something. they are insecure. they are not free but they think they are
>>
>>65965313
american conservatives are anti racist?
>>
>>65965739
Yes.
>>
>>65965510

Yes.. You have it right, my Indian friend. Truth.
>>
>>65961670
because they think you have to demolish planned parenthood buildings and that he's just as bad as the other side for being a liberal on healthcare
>>
>>65961670
The neocon globalists and end times obsessed Christcucks who have run the GOP for the last 30 years see their power slipping away from them.
>>
>>65964840
wtf u talking about?
>>
>>65961670
Because he is a liberal Democrat only pretending to be populist Republican
>>
>>65966185
butthurt terrorist
>>
>>65966288
kek
>>
He isn't conservative. If you care about conservatist ideology and issues instead of epic memes and a cult of personality, Trump has little appeal.
>>
He's not a conservative, he's a National Populist
>>
>>65966384
but he hates muslims. and wont supply weapons to pakistan like the previous cucks. conservatism cant exist if the muslims rape and kill you
>>
>>65961670

He's anti NAFTA and anti TPP which will cut into their donors earnings.
>>
>>65966384
do you care about conservative ideology and issues? and what are the conservative issues of USA?
>>
>>65966945
this is the root of it. ""conservatives"" have just become communists
>>
File: anger.gif (87 KB, 1294x1651) Image search: [Google]
anger.gif
87 KB, 1294x1651
>>65961670
Because he represents a real threat to the power of a small group of central bankers that have been in total control of all our domestic, foreign, social, and monetary policy since their successful coup in '63
>>
Because mark Levin told them to.
>>
>OP's flag
>31 replies
>ctrl-F
>poo
>0 results
this must be a record or something
>>
>>65961670
Quick question OP, whats your opinion of loos and do you poo in them?
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
>>65966649

We all hate Muslims, now.. They are barbaric/stupid.

See Europe... Not good..

Muslim is radical/violent... They will not change..

Violence makes the world spin...

But its a race for power... Education will never succeed in current reality.

Violence is necessary.
>>
>>65966185
this. My hamvatan knows what's up.
>>
>>65967432

Only shit tier Indians are deserve poo-in-loo.. This dude is Trump... GTFO, Hillary.. Indians are bro-tier when they support Trump...
>>
File: pooinadiloo.png (93 KB, 1142x971) Image search: [Google]
pooinadiloo.png
93 KB, 1142x971
>>65961670
POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O
>>
Ready for the mass kek migration to Canada in November?
>>
>>65967511
quick question cuck, whats your opinion on muslim and nigger dicks? do you swallow it all or share it with your sister?
>>
>>65961670
because Trump isn't a conservative

>supports eminent domain for the purpose of private use (unconstitutional)
>supports Planned Parenthood (unconstitutional)
>supports universal health care
>is a despicable piece of human trash
>>
>>65961670

Same reason some conservatives surrender when faced with Democrat opposition.

They're like dogs that have been beaten and tortured for so long they not only stop trying to fight back, they actually attack any other dogs that do.
>>
>>65965510
Establishment is funded by corporatism and have a media that convinces the masses that the establishment candidate is the best option
>>
>>65968084
but what you gonna do about it? he is winning
>>
File: 04.jpg (128 KB, 671x1000) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
128 KB, 671x1000
"Cuckservatives", my man.

They pretend to be conservatives (they conserve nothing) and they cede all moral ground to the left because they think they'll get brown people to vote for them if they do. They also sell the country out and don't give a fuck about the conservative values they claim to represent.

Anybody with an IQ above 90 can see how absolutely, transparently full of shit they are.

For a good recent example of this kind of person, look up "Rick Wilson". For sitting politicians look up "John McCain" or "Lindsey Graham"
>>
>>65961670

They're called Cuckservatives for a reason.
>>
>>65967511
>>65967594
>>65967808
Guys. No. This one doesn't deserve the joke. He's bringing up valid questions. He gets a pass today.
>>
>>65968205
no he doesn't
>>
>>65967274

Whenever people say;

>DURR WHEN WAS AMERICA GREAT

I always respond with;

>Roughly 1950-1963.

Because that's the truth and that's what Trump's policies amount to.

I'm sure plenty here hate Eisenhower. But I figured plenty of Yanks loved the guy.

That's the America Trump is selling.

Who wouldn't want that?

Goldman Sachs? General Motors board of directors? Who gives a shit what they want?
>>
>>65962284
This. Half of the conservatives I've seen opposing Trump on Kikebook are HARDCORE pundits and party shills with longstanding political ties.

Trump is a threat to the entire cat and mouse game. This is his appeal, and it's also why the entire system is MELTING DOWN trying to derail him.
>>
>>65968186

It's like how they've equated Free Trade successfully with conservatism, and are now pushing Open Borders.

>Yeah, I'm a conservative christian
>I believe we should do our best to make sure a small amount of Jewish men get insanely rich off of Chinese labor and that we need to import ten million violent Muslims into the country to rape our children

>You don't agree? You're not a RACIST are you? Jesus hates racists.
>>
Because stupid people actually believe the GOP and its lies. They claim to be small government free market nationalists, but then they turn around and fuck the American people.
>>
>>65968312
You're posting anti poo in loo memes idiot
>>
Cuckservatives.
Controlled opposition.
Faggots.

Names many. Meaning only one.
>>
>>65968312
Shut up Mohammad
>>
File: Globalization.jpg (71 KB, 1290x251) Image search: [Google]
Globalization.jpg
71 KB, 1290x251
>>65968488
Ayy, finally get to use my picture to advance a point.
>>
>>65968432
this explains a lot. thanks
>>
>>65965739
Liberals support racist institutions and racial favoritism for minorities, but they have succeeded in painting conservatives as "DA RACISTS". This is blatantly obvious because Lyndon Johnson, one of the worst Democrat presidents of all time, said "I'll have those niggers voting Democrat for 100 years."

Its crazy how the parties have manipulated the populace.
>>
File: cruz.jpg (2 KB, 81x90) Image search: [Google]
cruz.jpg
2 KB, 81x90
It's no secret that to the GOP Cruz is their best option. They are trying desperately to portray him as an outsider while also giving him positive publicity. It's because he stands zero chance at beating Hillary Clinton. He's a crazy evangelocon who advocated for flat tax rate (plutocratic capitalism), and cannot get a single moderate or independent vote. In addition, he will be sued by the DNC the day he wins the nomination on terms of eligibility. The DNC will use the lawsuit to drain time and money guaranteeing a Hillary win. The guy is a Goldman Sachs puppet. If he was a true "constitutional conservative" he would not be running.
>>
>>65968488
true
>>
>>65961670
Because conservatives lost track of what they are supposed to be about.
If you want their vote you have to defend planned parenthood, be a hardcore Christian, and reduce government power. They did the same to Reagan, even though now they now view him as a great conservative.
>>
Because in a lot of ways he's not really a "conservative". In fact I don't even know if you could class him as one, seems more just like a nationalist-liberal to me.
>>
>>65968937
what is this? A picture for rats?
>>
>>65968312
Sweden = aids
>>
>>65961670
Kek I got told off to go fuck myself just because I said Trump's gonna win the prez also funny how they told me they have way's to be illegal on america especially NY
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.