[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did women revolt against being housewives? It's literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 300x297) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 300x297
Why did women revolt against being housewives? It's literally the comfiest job ever; you're basically a socially acceptable NEET.
>>
Women should have right to do whatever they want
>>
>>65957913
muh too big a whore to find a good husband so the state should be muh husband
>>
Not all women get married, anon. What do the rest of them do?
>>
They have been given the rights to become whatever they want.

Now if only being a single, childless man living with his waifubots became socially acceptable... Not that that will deter us ofcourse.
>>
>>65957972
coming from turkey, thats a laugh.
>>
because >muh comfortable concentration camp
>>
if i was a pretty women I honestly would just stay home and let my rich husband do all the work

working fucking sucks
>>
>>65958035
Probably relying on government aid and sucking dick.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 600x600
>>65957972

Lmao no
>>
>>65957913
The more you look into it, the more the answer is "jews"
>>
>>65957972
I expected better from a brother. Women and men have rules told to us by Allah (PBOHN).
>>
>>65958355
He was probably joking, Brother. Salam alaykum wa rahmetullahi wa barakatu
>>
>Why did women revolt against being housewives?

WWII forced them out of their homes, and they turned out to like working more than they liked housekeeping. You can't close the box once it's been opened.
>>
>>65957913
I don't know either, would give everything to be a house wive.
>>
>>65957972
Coming from the Islamic state of Turkey, that's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>65958500
Muslim women have been allowed to work for over 1400 years and they rather stay at home.
>>
Ugly and/or fat women.

Ugly women were not desirable and therefore could not land a mate with men controlling all of the money.

And then boom

Feminism was born.
>>
>>65957913
They were cooking with their mouth shut up when most of the jobs required hard physical labor and other sacrifices. But then men created technology, improved education, making the society more inclusive for women. But now they're the oppressors baka
>>
Jews
The answer is always Jews.

Start with Kissinger and work your way down.
>>
>>65957913
Because they were told to.
Women are very good at doing exactly what the media tells them to do.
>>
>>65957972
>that flag
unexpected
>>
>>65957913
>Why did women revolt against being housewives?
They didn't. The modern world (along with feminists) forced them out.
>>
Alot of women didn't. They want that life very much but are embarassed to admit it since the programming begins very early, and you are taught to be ashamed of it. Girls are told to find employment or feel worthless just like men. This also results in deep seated feelings that men will not like them if they express their desire to be a stay-at-home mom. Hence why only within religious circles where it is actively encouraged this desire is able to be aired.
>>
>>65958586
this,

yfw at the end of the day everything revolves around sex? lmao
>>
>>65957913
Because men like career women. Men don't like parasites.
>>
>>65957913
>Why did women revolt
Not everyone revolt and that's exactly why I don't like feminists, they always talk like they represent entire 100% of women which is obviously not true.
>>
>>65957913
Women are massive gender narcissists, political shills come along, pander to them, vaginas buy the bullshit.
>>
>>65957974
This. They wanted no fault divorces and sexual liberation. They killed marriage and their only stable job.
>>
>>65957913
feminism was an invention of men to make women easier and to get them into the workforce.

however I can now become a househusband if I play my cards right and find a career woman
>>
>>65957972
Even turkey of all countries knows that
>>
>>65957913
Degenerates' ideology being pushed by Communist subverts
>>
>>65958586
Even ugly and fat women got married in times past. Even if they didn't there was always few jobs open to them.
>>
>>65959414

10/10 insight into what feminists actually believe
>>
ITT redpill
>>
>>65957913

Its really quite simple, a concerted effort between feminism and le juice has led to women devaluing the work of a house wife. They were told that earning a wage gives you more worth, and you can't earn a decent wage a housewife, therefore in order to be "equal" they need a employment.

Now because so many women are working, the work they do most commonly (retail, office, etc.) has been devalued. Being a store attendant used to be a livable position during my parents time, not glorious (depending on the store), but livable.

Also, if a housewife is doing a decent job at being a housewife its not a comfy job. Raising kids, cooking food, keeping a house clean (actually clean, not the "clean" standard most North American homes have adopted). The worst part is career woman have really pushed the worthless housewife meme on other women as a means of social dominance, similar to the no-kids lifestyle. The fact is a good, strong and loyal housewife is worth a hundred times more than a career woman.
>>
>>65960645
Yeah fucking right, stop pretending.
Modern feminism is so far from this it's literally laughable.
>>
who /picture reminded them of mad men/ here
who /kiernan makes my dick hard/ here
>>
>>65958035
Except now the ones who do get married don't have the option of staying at home to take care of their kids. The very foundation of society falls apart without the family unit. Thanks feminism.
>>
>>65957913
When I was little, I told parents/teachers/etc that I just wanted to be a mom when I grew up and I got yelled at or laughed at. With extra condescension. I haven't told anyone in years. Future catlady incoming
>>
>>65961601

THIS.

Welfare single moms have all day to properly raise their kids, but instead they watch Maury and feed them cheeze-wiz. The family unit is what we really need to focus on rebuilding. Men need to tell women its okay to be a housewife again.
>>
>>65957913
Have you tried to do the homework and sit with children all day, every day?
>>
>>65961602

They laughed because you have a dick.
>>
>>65957972

Except keep their clitty-ball, right Turkey?

Except for being able to leave the house without wearing ninja-pajamas.

Islam. Not even once.
>>
>>65957972
this, even the eternal turk knows better than edgy westerners
>>
working wifes is pretty shitty.
it made the purchasing power of a family roughly twice of what it used to be, so the marked adjusted. ending up in halving the purchasing power of single people
>>
>>65957913

Because there is a real charm to having a disposable income.
>>
>>65961343

No seriously. Modern feminists unironically think that men want career women. As fucking if.
>>
>>65962363

And destroying the family just so you can live out some strong womyn fantasy
>>
>>65963019
Career woman
>strong
>confident
>smart
>assertive
>makes her own money
>buys you things
>pays for her own things
>splits the bill or willingly pays for everything

Housewife
>anti-social
>entitled "I don't want to do anything" princess
>lazy
>has no purpose in life outside the kitchen
>has no income
>literally survives on your hard work like a parasite
>>
Women don't know what they want or what's good for them.
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 419x610) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 419x610
>>65963469
>>
File: 26d.jpg (38 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
26d.jpg
38 KB, 400x400
>>65963130

Don't worry, you'll regain the family unit when male pregnancy is a thing. You'll sacrifice your career and health to get a strong nuclear family again, won't you?
>>
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 1128x1150) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 1128x1150
>>65963791

I know seriously, it's 2016 there's more to life than strong white families.
>>
>>65958035
die surrounded by cats and smelling of cat piss
>>
>>65958436
KLAATU BARADA NIKTO
>>
Because technology.
>>
File: vintage_housewife_cook.jpg (84 KB, 400x455) Image search: [Google]
vintage_housewife_cook.jpg
84 KB, 400x455
WE
>>
>>65958035
If they don't get married then they are not good enough to breed. Natural selection
>>
>>65957913
Women have boring hobbies.
>>
Women became infected with a mind virus in the 60's that caused them to think they weren't women but instead "people."

This of course will be punished and forbidden after the revolution. Those who corrupted our race will hang
>>
>>65957913
>you're basically a socially acceptable NEET

That's part of the problem, don't trivialize and reduce being a housewife, that's why women are trying to emulate men and not only saturating the job market (unfairly taking advantage of diversity quotas for jobs) but making themselves less happy long term.

The domestic chores, child raising, cooking/cleaning etc all adds up, and is a respectable and necessary function for the family, and it should be respected and encouraged if we want to get the western family model back on the right track.
>>
>>65961997
>Except keep their clitty-ball, right Turkey?
>Except for being able to leave the house without wearing ninja-pajamas.

Fucking dumbass. Don't talk shit about places you don't even know about.
>>
>>65963780
I take it you prefer lazy bitch then?
>>
File: 1430614084442.jpg (93 KB, 970x602) Image search: [Google]
1430614084442.jpg
93 KB, 970x602
>>
>>65966348
That's exactly what it is though. Women live on easy mode. Men are do all of those things without any hassle.
>>
>>65957913
Women were targeted by advertising to become "career women", which allowed companies across the board to keep wages stagnant for nearly a half century now.

This also destroys the family unit. Prior to women's lib, women were in charge of the most important aspects of family life; the running of the household and the rearing of children. Now, the state is responsible for both for nearly all women, considering women are now something like 70% of the work force.
>>
>wake up at 5:30
>prepare delicious meal for my husband and four kids, while ironing clothes and washing last-minute grass stains out of little Timmy's shorts.
>Kids eat breakfast without saying thanks, make a mess, husband easts a slice of toast and throws eggs into bin
>Do dishes until 10
>do laundry until 11
>clean house because four kids make a mess every day
>it's now 1pm
>try watching daytime tv, realise its shit
>try reading a book, get existential crisis from realising my life is merely the augmentation of an experience and not an actual journey
>go to gym because I'm worried husband will cheat on me because my life is shit but he won't let me get a job
>pick up kids at 3
>entertain, clean, feed kids until 6
>make dinner
>during dinner kids tell husband he's their hero because his job is so interesting
>clean dishes
>make dessert
>clean dishes
>tuck kids in bed
>clean shit
>fuck husband who won't stop looking pointedly at my wrinkled breasts
>place husbands gun in mouth and weep how my life exists entirely within the confines of a 2,000sqft tudor and I'm essentially a rapidly aging slave
>go to sleep and repeat, every single day

Yeah, sure sounds like the life. Imagine your life without getting paid and without the validation of promotions. It's a suburban prison.
>>
>>65966426

Versus work obsessed dyke?
>>
>>65966655

>mad men is real life

God I can smell the legbeard from here
>>
>>65966526
Well yeah, western women are the single most privileged people in the entire world, but we need strong and healthy families, so gotta live with them.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 388x273) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 388x273
>>65961410
Me ;))))
>>
>>65966891
Mad Men?
>>
>>65966919
>>65966794
>2016
>not having a vasectomy
>not being a MGTOW and fucking your career woman on the side
>>
>>65957913
Being an American housewife in the 50s must have been amazing.

>fuck around all day
>do a bit of cleaning (you wont need to do much if you're doing a little bit each day rather than one big clean once a week)
>go shopping with your husband's money to buy groceries
>you probably have your own car since you're white, pretty and middle class
>a few of your friends will be there so you can just chat shit in the aisle
>crack open a bottle of wine when you get home and throw the meat in the oven on a low temperature
>invite Linda, Beverly and Francine round
>chat some more shit
>kids come home from school
>if the father isn't a cuck he will have disciplined them so you don't even need to do anything
>if they start playing up you can remind them about how painful dad's belt is

LIFE ON FUCKING EASY MODE
>>
>>65967101
Yeah, but what if you had any ambition beyond being just a housewife?
>>
Distorted knowledge doesn't matter the cycle has to continue.
>>
>>65966360
Eat a dick you fucking Muslim cunt. Nobody asked for your retard sand nigger opinion so fuck off.
>>
>>65967216

No one dies wishing they had worked more at the office
>>
>>65967101
Tbh senpai my girl wants that life and I would rather her live that life too personally
>>
>>65966655
>Being this autistic.
>>
>>65966655
>tfw no ambition to do anything
>parents shame me for dropping out of uni
>my friend was embarrassing in front of other girls because Ive been a NEET for 3 years
>I'd like to be a housewife but too ugly and fat to find someone
Women were born to be miserable
>>
Because work is freedom.
>>
>>65967491
Yes because the only two possibilities in life are working in a cubicle and being a house wife
>>
>>65963895
kek
>>
>>65967880

As opposed to construction, army, min wage?
>>
Women are just useful idiots that got tricked into oversaturating the job market and driving down wages.

They all thought they were going to get careers and make as much as your average breadwinner at that time. They seriously underestimated how the job market would change, now their granddaughters are stuck struggling to get by working at McDonalds. I am perpetually laughing at all the girls I know going from job to job being completely miserable and shit at being adults. They would all be so much better off if they could just get married and have a man take care of them, but you can't do that anymore both adults have to have a job now because wages are so shit.
>>
>>65966655
My mom would be up our asses with a mining light if we didn't pick up after ourselves AND help with the family chores.

Sounds like someone needs to crack the whip.

Life skills don't develop organically from nothing, and if they grow to be spoiled brats that you end up taking care of for life that's on you.
>>
File: 1456829718624.jpg (158 KB, 478x463) Image search: [Google]
1456829718624.jpg
158 KB, 478x463
>>65957913
Women are naturally attracted to higher socially positioned men.
Feminism appeals to them because the theory goes, the socially higher they themselves are, the higher they can shoot at. This is why women normally go for socially visible positions like journalist, medic, TI, scientist, etc, instead of professions which pay good money but are not so famous, like metalurgy, oil extraction, agriculture, etc.
They fail to take into account several things:
1. Even if more women go up in the social ladder, that does not men more men will go up. More and more women are competing for a reduced pool of men.
2. The more women push for programs like affirmative action and such, in an attempt to increase their social position, they take spots that were formally occupied by men. Since Universities have a finite amount of positions, they are effectively reducing the pool of men going up the social ladder, preventing the production of the same men they are aiming to marry.
3. Men attraction do not take ino account women's social position. Men can be perfectly happy with an attractive and feminine woman even if she's from humble origin.
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.