[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question to fellow Trump supporters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8
File: 1454335045494.jpg (134 KB, 419x421) Image search: [Google]
1454335045494.jpg
134 KB, 419x421
What would cause you to stop supporting Trump?

For me it would be the following.

1. He backtracks and says the wall might not be built

2. He criticises Gamergate

3. He takes money from lobbyists for the general election
>>
He bans shitposting
>>
>>65956362
None of those would stop me from voting for him.
Even gamergate bashing would be tolerated, but bearable.
>>
File: CRJhdB-UsAAZRtB.jpg large.jpg (96 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
CRJhdB-UsAAZRtB.jpg large.jpg
96 KB, 1024x576
>>65956362
>He criticises Gamergate
>>
>>65956362
i knew the shills would be out in force before and after super tuesday but holy fuck. I still caint believe their really are paid assholes that go on the internet to shill what a job
>>
>>65956362
He'd have to rape my mother for me to stop supporting him. The level of butthurt he generates is too great for me not to support him.
>>
File: 1455466970862-2.jpg (75 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
1455466970862-2.jpg
75 KB, 576x1024
>>65958848
Stupid fucking newfag, kill yourself.
>>
File: 1455212296127.jpg (365 KB, 684x865) Image search: [Google]
1455212296127.jpg
365 KB, 684x865
Nothing, the media has lied and lied to me about Trump and forced me onto supporting him instead of Rand because I had to defend him from bullshit.
Rand would still be in this race if they didn't make Trump a giant.
You banned the Rand now you must face Trump. Also I fucking hate both parties.
>>
File: 1456867726842.png (241 KB, 439x298) Image search: [Google]
1456867726842.png
241 KB, 439x298
>>
>gamergate is an important issue that could affect my vote

Holy shit this generation truly is lost
>>
>>65956362
Number 3 is the only thing you said that would upset me. Also these:
>He drops out
>He turns out to be a Hillary shill
Pretty much nothing though
>>
>>65959539
>masonic eye
>>
>>65959910
This. /pol/ has taken in a lot of people from /v/irgins recently, I would imagine the Cant stump the Trump youtube channel pulled them in.
>>
1. He has backtracked a shit load of times
2. Wants to ban video games
3. What's stopping him once he has your vote.

I have a feeling that once he gets the nomination he's going to have to pander and piss off a lot of his supporters that are going to support him anyway.

He has to pander to win. He can't win without the majority of the gay/black/Hispanic/Muslim/whatever else vote .
>>
File: 1446263980919.png (199 KB, 1304x1376) Image search: [Google]
1446263980919.png
199 KB, 1304x1376
>>65960006
>>
>>65956362
Even Trump cannot afford to run a general election campaign. There will be Trump PACs. Prepare yourself now.
>>
>>65956362
>gamergate

This better be fucking bait.

The Trump/alt-right phenomenon is not dissimilar from gamergate but expecting Trump to sit down and educate himself on something as trivial as gamergate is completely ridiculous
>>
>>65958848
this is perfect, looks like someone only heard about some details and drew some shit
then someone said it originated from vee and he added a cock
>>
He apologizes for something
>>
>>65956362
Nothing

As an atheist I would support any Christian racist capitalist. Unless he starts rounding up whites, nothing
>>
>>65959732
This. This is how I feel. I'm hoping for a Trump / Paul ticket for maximum media butthurt.
>>
I'd still support trump if he said the wall wouldn't be built as long as he proposed an equally or more effective way to guard the border.
>>
File: randbow lives.png (280 KB, 479x513) Image search: [Google]
randbow lives.png
280 KB, 479x513
>>65959732
>>
If he supported federal land ownership and socialized medicine. Or if it turns out he donated money to Hillary or another liberal.

WAIT.
>>
>>65956362
Only the wall. Couldn't give a fuck about gamergate, and never did. As far as the lobbyist thing goes, the whole point is that he doesn't NEED the money, so even if he takes it, he is not beholden to his donors and is thus not able to be swayed by them. But yeah, the wall is 100% necessary.
>>
>>65960882
He doesn't support Socialized medicine you dumb fuck, he supports getting rid of the geographical locks on healthcare, and repealing obamacare, but keeping certain regulations (Pre-Existing symptoms being the big one). I'll admit it's not perfect, but it's far from being socialized medicine.
>>
Bernie gets the Democrat nomination. Will never happen and if it did, I couldn't vote for him anyway/
>>
>>65960107

>Based Don wants to ban video games

Well holy fuck, I want to vote for him even more now senpai.
>>
>He criticizes Gamergate

Have i time traveled backwards?

Who honestly STILL cares about this shit, better yet, who the fuck cares what the POTUS has to say about it...
>>
>>65960882
Yeah, if it turns out that a New York businessman has donated money to democrats in the past, it sure would destroy all his credibility.

WAIT.
>>
>>65956362
FUCK OFF LEDDIT
>>
>>65956362
He bashes people that never deserved it- oh wait.........
>>
>>65956362
>Muh Gamergate

solid bait, I'll give ya that.
>>
>>65961022
http://spectator.org/blog/64193/trump-60-minutes-we-need-socialized-medicine

Uhuh... Sure.

Trump: I am going to take care of everybody. I don’t care if it costs me votes or not. Everybody’s going to be taken care of much better than they’re taken care of now.

Pelley: The uninsured person is going to be taken care of. How? How?

Trump: They’re going to be taken care of. I would make a deal with existing hospitals to take care of people. And, you know what, if this is probably—

Pelley: Make a deal? Who pays for it?

Trump: —the government’s gonna pay for it. But we’re going to save so much money on the other side. But for the most it’s going to be a private plan and people are going to be able to go out and negotiate great plans with lots of different competition with lots of competitors with great companies and they can have their doctors, they can have plans, they can have everything.

>"the governments gonna pay for it. But we're going to save so much money on the other side."

MAKE AMERICA BERN AGAIN.
>>
>>65956362
>Trump
taking lobbyism to the next level
>>
>>65961207
>bribes corrupt politicians
>openly brags about it
>somehow this makes him not corrupted

You don't see any issues with a man giving money to dirty people just to make more money?
>>
>>65956362
>gamergate

t. increasingly nervous kuk-man
>>
>>65958962
>Not wanting to get paid for shitposting.
>Shitposting for free
>>
>>65956362
>He criticises Gamergate
Shit, I'd vote thrice if I could after this
>>
>>65960133
Threads also auto-sage when you mention FBI, Libertarian, JIDF, and stormfront

Just remember. Moot tried to save us when he left 4chan..
>>
>>65961593
More than possible once the illegals ate kicked. Numbers have been posted in this thread.

Never mind him cutting aid to countries that don't give us shit, stopping our acting as other nations' militaries, and trading with other countries properly.

If anyone can get socialized medicine up and running it's Trump. Besides he's not wanting to get rid of privatized Healthcare he's more or less expanding medicare.

I'm impressed how far you fit your head up your ass honestly.
>>
>>65956362
pretty much the only thing would be if he flops on his policy of not allowing any rapefugees in. That's the main thing I like about him.
>>
I already did when I realized he lies and changes his positions every other minute. Guy just says what's convenient at the time and you idiots just eat it up.
>>
>>65960107
>muslim vote mattering

who gives a flying fuck? most of them don't even vote
>>
He says "I'm sorry" to any of the other candidates.
>>
>>65956362
>2. He criticises Gamergate
Grow up you fucking manchild. No sensible person gives a shit about fights over gay children's toys.
>>
1. He not building the wall.

2. He not enforcing tariffs from Chinese goods.

3. He not rebuilding the domestic industry of America.

4. He becoming anti-gun.
>>
>Hey guys how do I stump the Trump.
LMAO
Shills are now crowdsourcing.
At least you have found the true worth of /pol/.

>gaymurrgayte
Nobody cares about it.
>>
>>65956362
He goes PC.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.