[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gracias Texas. El paso you are bro tier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: tEXAS.png (166 KB, 662x548) Image search: [Google]
tEXAS.png
166 KB, 662x548
I dont know why you love mexicans so much $$$$
>>
>>65947629
They are mexicans. It is pretty funny actually. Texas is going to be a swing state in ten years if not sooner. If the GOP doesn't win the presidency this year then they might never win it for a very long time.
>>
>>65947629
cheap workers
>>
kek texas votes for some slimey lying canuck

too think i lived here for 10 years
>>
>>65948214

No idea why people still talk of Texas succession

They'll be California #2 soon enough, perhaps with just more gun rights
>>
Bliss military, and everyone who has to deal with the illegals hates them. Source, your NM friend..
>>
File: 1456888554550.jpg (203 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1456888554550.jpg
203 KB, 500x375
>>65948558

They already have that with the city named Austin, it is california there. And one day we'll burn it down. It has a huge population that itself is on par with other states.

We in dallas and other true texas cities will remain texans beforewe are southerners. I for one apologize that my people are too braindead to go for Trump.

Fight well other states, and get our God Emperor assurance.
>>
>>65948214
The GOP is dead. They are going to flood america with beaners on orders of their master Murdoch. America will be a one party state with a token opposition group. Whites will be bred out and exterminated, Christianity will be eliminated. Goldman Sachs wills it and their foot soldiers Hillary Clinton and Ted Cruz will fight to make it happen.
>>
>>65948558
Yeah, well

People keep ragging on Texas, saying it's going to turn blue

Fact of the matter is that it has been blue for most of its history.

Tons of people have been moving here. That includes a lot of liberals.

Yet, despite this, we have been passing more conservative laws.

Open carry, for example.... Compared to the other populous states (California, New York) we are quite the oddity.
>>
If you needed any proof that the Jews are winning, just look at Chokelahomo.

The only 2 counties Ruboto won? The biggest college towns in the state.
>>
>>65948558
Austin seems to be extremely pozzed that's for sure
>>
>>65948782
Rape time!!
>>
>>65948222
Pretty much and the reason why civilization will fall.

Short term profits basically and the younger generations will have to deal with the fallout once these "cheap workers" breed like rabbits and make them minorities in their own state.

Its pointless trying to explain this to some westerners. All they care about is profit and living in the moment. A lot of people cant see 3 months into the future let alone years.
>>
>>65950310
Gimme lolis
>>
>>65950355
I know you want to rape white women paco, but by the time you can do that a massive wall will be blocking your path.
>>
>>65950310
So literally the same shit that happened with the slave economy in greece?
>>
>>65950281
Rape Is for niggers, silly Mexibro
>>
>>65950281
>>65950355
This has to be a nigger with a Mexico proxy, given the low tier trolling.
>>
>>65950488
You understand that there are tourist visas that are avaliable? Among a multitude of ways to bypass a simple barrier.
>>
>Those poor border voters
>Every day they see the hordes cross
>A bunch of SJW nu-males in San Antonio say Trump is racist and control the states politics
>more and more will come

if you live in Texas and you didnt vote trump you are a traitor.
>>
>>65950310
Then explain why the Mexican American birth rate has shown a steady decline from the 1980s mass migration? Soon, it will be near parity with whites based on the trend.
>>
File: 1366802306402.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1366802306402.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>cucked
>>
>>65948782
Beautiful
>>
>>65950945
So, equating the refusal to vote for trump due to his nonsensical policies makes one a traitor.

Interesting, given that anybody with a rationalization would deem him as a candidate that spews empty promises. But, please continue with your lackluster propaganda.
>>
>>65948782
I'm trying to grasp the concept of your post, but it's difficult. You see, even without the influx or citizenship pathway opportunity of illegals, niggers have made America into a ailing country. Have you see the meme of stats when niggers are excluded from America's performance metrics? The country moves up the ranks and into territory that will make America great , again. So, even with illegal mexicans or even Mexicans in general excluded there still exists the nigger.
>>
>>65947629
Quite ashamed of my state really.
>>
>>65950281
Yes, you gonna get raped by your slavemasters.
>>
>>65947629

>Evangelical dumbfuck states pick dumbfuck evangelical candidates

No surprises Rato only wins in IO, TX, and OK.
>>
File: 1439934049925.jpg (51 KB, 425x455) Image search: [Google]
1439934049925.jpg
51 KB, 425x455
>>65947629
>>
>>65952170

At least these bible thumping dipshits have kept liberal hippy bullshit at bay to a degree
>>
>Texas
I thought you guys were cool?
I was always watching Dallas, Walker Texas Ranger. My dream was to become a Texan with a cowboy hat and own a ranch with cattle running around and stuff.
What the fuck happened?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.