[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
aw---germany isn't paradise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9
File: kek sand niggers.jpg (36 KB, 509x284) Image search: [Google]
kek sand niggers.jpg
36 KB, 509x284
hope this is a rising trend----fucking kek----

http://www.latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-germany-refugees-20160301-story.html

Many refugees say they are now happy to trade a cold, heartless and lonely life in one of Europe's richest countries for the violence, insecurity and poverty back home. And they say they have realized, rather belatedly, that smugglers had sold them a pack of lies about big houses, well-paying jobs and the life of luxury they would find in Germany.

"I wanted to live in peace with my family as far away from war as possible," said Abdulla, a 37-year-old who had worked as a truck driver in Iraq. "But what I've seen in Europe is not what I dreamed about. It's not what [the smugglers] told me it would be.

"The food was terrible, so disgusting that not even animals should be fed it. They made us sleep in these cold, empty buildings and when someone said they were sick, they just ignored us. You could feel it everywhere that Germans looked down at us like we were bums. I miss my family and can't wait to get home."

>german food BTFO
>>
>>65947089
Do shitskins really think people in western society dont have to work just because some dumb fuck trying to sell them a ride here told them so?

Fucking lol, these people have put their entire families well being on a salesman promise, they should have all drowned at sea
>>
>>65947379

edgy post dude, i will save it so i can open letters with it later

>>65947089

really doubt germany is going to be able to purge itself of even half of its migrants, even after the EU breaks up
>>
>>65947379
Never underestimate the delusions of 3rd world countries.
>>
>>65947624

>second world country ragging on third world countries

pls no bully

gibe fried sprats in tomato sauce pls
>>
>>65947379
I think a decent percent actually want to work and fend for themselves and I feel a little bit sorry for them. I think the majority are just 'gimmie dat's and expect the europeans to bring their whole extended family over after they get to Europe and that they never have to wipe their own ass again.

The people actually wanted to remake their lives in a non war torn country fell for the 'Roads lined with Gold' saying like a lot of settlers to the US did back in the turn of the 20th century. People shouldnt just trust what others tell them especially when giving them their life savings.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 528x369) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 528x369
>>65947089
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MY GRANDPARENTS LEFT BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE
C U C K SHEDS !
REAL GERMANS & SWEDES LIVE IN AMERICA
I HATE YOU
MY GANG HATES YOU
>>
It is pretty disgraceful tho

>Homesick and eager to be back with his wife and four small children in Basra, Abdulla was giving up his refugee status as he boarded a crowded Iraqi Airways flight from Berlin's Tegel Airport to Baghdad

Hundreds of thousands of Arab men who left their wives and children in the hands of terrorists for the easy life
>>
>iraqi truck driver
>iraqi
>>
>>65948603
>""""""war""""" """"""""refugee"""""""""
>>
File: prison-school-8.jpg (82 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
prison-school-8.jpg
82 KB, 1280x720
>>65948730

At least watch something good if you're going to be a childless anime masturbator, Anon

Make your backlog great again
>>
What's stopping them from going back?
>>
>>65947089
>>65947379
>>65947602
>>65947624
>>65947867
>>65947986
>>65948187

after the asylum vote, they get:
900 euro per month unconditionally
cheap state housing
full 1st world medical insurance
free schools and (almost) free university access

and a defacto permanent right of stay for their whole family because neither germany nor austria deport anyone.

so, the smugglers didnt lie, in 2014 you got all that within months.
>>
>>65947089
The best part is that these refugees in their new found misery will become radicalized easier. Europe is literally home brewing its own terrorism.
>>
>>65947867
Maybe he's speaking from experience, syrup nigger
>>
>>65947379
They can't read and write, what did you expect?
>>
>>65948840
I'm still in shock over how shitty was the new utawarerumono anime, so anything better than that seems like a AOTS material

Prison school is already in my backlog
>>
File: 1450689782269.jpg (575 KB, 1280x1795) Image search: [Google]
1450689782269.jpg
575 KB, 1280x1795
>>65948840
http://www.xvideos.com/video10756422/hentai_anime
>>
>>65948865
You just uprooted your home that's located in the middle of a warzone to leave for a country that you've been told has housing, affordable healthcare, and a safer place to raise a family.

You then realize you aren't getting any of that except maybe a safer place, and have to then decide what to do next

>stay and look for work in a first world country
>go back to your shithole warzone
>keep travelling the world in search for the best welfare state available
>>
>>65947089
I wanted someone to provide housing, food and general living expenses for me and my family.

And they had the audacity to look at me like I'm a bum.
>>
>>65947379

yes, ex GF from the phillipines

all they see is TMZ and HollyJew media. They think we all live in 10,000 sf mansions and drive lambos. I'm not joking.

She did not understand that most have to work 2 jobs just to survive.
>>
File: image.jpg (369 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
369 KB, 1000x1000
>>65948918
Auschwitz Dachau now !
YOU fuckers are such
C U C K SHEDS!
>>
>>65949491
>Auschwitz
Fuck off, we're full
>>
>>65947379
These people have no education and nigger tier IQs.
>>
>>65947602
Oh Most of them will be here forever
>>
File: 145326319.jpg (56 KB, 693x630) Image search: [Google]
145326319.jpg
56 KB, 693x630
>>65947089
>b-but the man that directly benefits from me going to europe lied about europe
Muzzies: not even once
>>
Muslims all have iPhone 6s. Why couldn't they simply read articles about Germany and Europe? A simple search would make it clear that a new immigrant would not immediately be granted a big house, a new car, thousands of Euros for welfare, and a harem of pretty blonde girls.

can Muslims not even read in their own language?
>>
>>65947089
>refugees
>going back because of the food

libtards will defend this
>>
>yes Ahmed if you give me your entire life savings I can take you to Europe
>do not worry my friend, they will feed and cloth and house you for free
>they will pay you money just for living there!
>in a year you will be richer than you were before leaving, I swear by Allah!
Yes I can see why he's so disappointed, I mean his expectations were so reasonable.
>>
>>65951976
when will you learn that they infact really and completely unironically get thousands of wellfare monies?

its not a lie.
cucks here are working hard to give every "refugee" all youve listed

thats why the all fucking come to us, the smugglers "lies" are the truth.

thats why millions come, germany really tries to fulfill the promises of the smugglers. german cucks cannot comprehend human nature, they think every brownskinned person is good willed and the try hard to be like jesus.
>>
>>65952309
it worked in the past. they get a loan in afghanistan, come here, save a little money from wellfare or whatever income they can get and then pay back the sum.

100 euro may not be much in germany but its a fortune in afghanistan. after a few years of getting wellfare they usualyl have enough money to buy a bride at home and bring her here. they dont need permission since we do not deport and when the bride is pregnant which of course happens very fast there is no chance of deportation anymore.

so basically, as an afghani or arab, right now, you cant lose in germany or austria, you will eventually get wellfare (800-900 euro per month)
>>
>>65952756
when will Germany's welfare system collapse ? Will Muslims and actual pensioners go hand in hand and riot ? Or will they try to kill each other ?
Both versions will be fun to watch on the news
GERMANY YES
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 253x93) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 253x93
>>65947379

Most Sanders voters think that same thing, and they have college educations.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.