[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it just me or is there no significant difference between Kim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1
Is it just me or is there no significant difference between Kim Kardashian and Donald Trump?
>>
>>65946211
Kim's a woman, Trump's a man
There, found one
>>
>>65946211
Trumps a bigger ass
>>
>>65946211
Doesn't matter.

I support Trump because he's the perfect summary of post-modern America and his presidency will ensure that the news is constant controversy.

And I fucking love controversy. We need shit-stirrers in Washington so the public will pay closer attention to what they're doing there.

Trump isn't afraid to drop a name and call out bullshit irrelevant of your feelings. That's what this country needs the most.
>>
>>65946211
>Kim is famous because of the ray j sextape, her father's role in the OJ case, and her massive ass
>Trump famous for his real estate empire, his business acumen, and his 80s celebrity persona
They're both reality TV stars, and both know how to get millions of Americans to pay attention to their slightest move. Apart from that, the difference is significant.
>>
>>65946298
>implying gender is significant
>>65946466
I think that's only because he can't get as much attention showing his ass.
>>65946493
>public will pay closer attention
Eh, I disagree. They'll pay attention to the antics, but the antics are different from the 500+ page bills that are introduced in congress.
>>65946573
> the difference is significant.
How so? I'm honestly curious why you think this is true.
>>
>>65946211

Trump never had a sextape leak
>>
>>65947537
I stated the significant differences.
>>
>>65947537
>They'll pay attention to the antics, but the antics are different from the 500+ page bills that are introduced in congress.
A Trump administration would make the antics SPECIFICALLY about the the most important bits of those 500+ page bills.
>>
The difference is Kim made her own fortune.
>>
>>65947719
Nope, you stated the rise to fame was nominally different, not how these differences are actually significant.
>>65947745
...you seriously believe that?
>>65947787
Heh.
>>
>Trump's ex-wife didn't turn into a man to stay relevant
>>
>>65947863
>...you seriously believe that?
I'll believe it until you refute it instead of putting excessive snarky punctuation in place of a counter-argument.
>>
>>65948054
You're asserting that Trump will somehow not be Trump (doing whatever is best for his own individual interests at essentially any cost to others), but I'm the one that's got to back up assertions to the contrary?

Nah friend, there's literally nothing in Trump's history that even comes close to implying that his antics would do anything other than act as a smoke screen for doing something that is to his advantage.
>>
>>65948303
>You're asserting that Trump will somehow not be Trump (doing whatever is best for his own individual interests at essentially any cost to others)
What does Trump actually have to gain by being President?
>>
>>65947930
yet
>>
>>65948442
He'd literally have to leave his own 63rd floor office in the hands of a subordinate for at least 4 years just to listen to crybabies cry all day.

That doesn't sound like an advantageous situation.
>>
>>65948442
Beyond control of the literal world's bully pulpit? My honest answer is that he's just padding his ego. Beyond that, if you can't leverage the presidency to some kind of profit, well, you fail at life.
>>65948569
I don't get the impression he's thought it through that far. I mean hell, his platform is antagonizing both parties like he doesn't need at least some support in congress.
>>
>>65948842
>like he doesn't need at least some support in congress.
Well I guess it's a good thing Congress needs the support of the people.

Derp.
>>
what's with all the cuck threads lately?
>>
>>65947863
the difference is that Trump made his way to the top with his business deals and how he made the Trump name the most well known name in American business. as for kimk, I dont know much about her personally, but doesnt she basically just mooch off her mom for cash and bicker with her sisters all day? she didnt have a rise to fame really. she was just the slut gf of multiple celebrities who made headlines on her own in the process
>>
>>65946211
> close ties to OJ
> love rappers
> come from demographics that suffered genocide after world wars.
> appeal to the lowest common denominator of american society
> fortunes built from inherited wealth
>>
>>65948890
>The BGOV Barometer shows that 90 percent of House members and 91 percent of senators who sought re-election in 2012 were successful, exceeding the incumbent re-election rates of 2010, when 85 percent of House members and 84 percent of senators seeking re-election were successful.
http://www.politico.com/blogs/charlie-mahtesian/2012/12/2012-reelection-rate-90-percent-151898

They have it and have had it for a very long time.
>>
>>65949006
What they have is a shit-ton of voters who just select names they're familiar with on the ballots because they only ever hear their name in passing and see an (R) or (D) next to their name.

Other than that, most people don't even acknowledge Congress exists or know what their role is in US government.

So when Trump calls out so-and-so quite publicly and makes enemies in Congress, the eventual good that will come from that is what's important.

I don't actually care if Trump is able to deliver on any of his campaign promises. What I care about is that we stop getting these "King Niggers" in the presidential races who bitch and moan because they can't just be dictator.
>>
>>65949375
>So when Trump calls out so-and-so quite publicly and makes enemies in Congress, the eventual good that will come from that is what's important.
You vastly overestimate the power of the president versus a local powerbase.
>>
>>65949507
>You vastly overestimate the power of the president versus a local powerbase.
The President doesn't have the power to stand up at a podium and call people cunts and explain why?
>>
>>65949774
He absolutely does. The effect that has isn't nearly as great as you think it is though. Congressmen tend to have very, very strong ties to their bases, ties strong enough that they can easily shrug off most any attack from any president.
>>
>>65947623
>I hear in some circles...
>>
>>65950061
>Congressmen tend to have very, very strong ties to their bases, ties strong enough that they can easily shrug off most any attack from any president.
And that's because of what I explained earlier. In case you haven't noticed, EVERYONE only focuses on who sits in the White House.

Congress hides in the shadows and constantly gets away with underhanded bullshit underneath all the noise about the President, and that's most of why the situation is so bad right now.

People genuinely believe Bernie Sanders can make America into the Soviet Union overnight, and they're in la-la-land.
>>
Donald Trump is running for the political office of President of the United States.

I don't know what Kim Kardashian does, but she is not doing that.
>>
>>65950297
>I explained earlier.
Your idiotic rhapsodizing is entirely wrong though.

Trump thinks Senator Bob Dicksucker is a cunt and calls him such.

Bob Dicksucker when he returns home to go hang out at the local rich person places (making token appearances at some grocery store) then reminds the locals of the 1700 jobs he funneled back to his district as well as the $200 million in grants and federal monies he made sure they got their hands on too. He'll probably do this at a building that's named after him on a street named after him that leads to a lake named after him. People talk a big talk when it comes to small government, but once that small government starts meaning taking money away from them, they aren't that big of fans. Likewise, Trump can say all the shit he wants about the local fixture who gets *real* shit done and not just makes lofty promises.
>>
>>65950696
>gets *real* shit done
Like, as you were complaining about just 10 minutes ago, leveraging their office for personal gain?
>>
>>65950888
I wasn't complaining. I was stating that if you think that Trump has literally any other goal than somehow leveraging the office for personal gain, you're beyond fuckstupid.

Additionally, that's a rather broad definition of "personal gain" you're using. My point is that congressmen have a body of real effects for their districts that they can point to (I'm not here claiming that congressmen are somehow on the level or any ignorant BS like that, just that Trump isn't out to make the pie bigger, he's out to take the pie). Trump won't have that.
>>
>>65950888
But seriously though. A Trump administration would face SO MUCH SCRUTINY it's a wonder how you can actually believe that Trump could get away with it.

But I assume it's because you also believe that Trump is retarded enough to believe he could.
>>
>>65946211
Trumps hands are smaller
>>
I've never jacked off to Kim Kardashian
>>
>>65946211
Trump's father didn't help OJ get away with murder.
>>
>>65946211
People think the president matters somehow. All they do is pass and veto bills. I don't understand the importance of them being the center of attention of the media. They do literally nothing important for our country except take all the hatred of bad government decisions.
>no significant difference
There isn't. They are just media figureheads. Tools. A distraction from true reality.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.