[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Islam Debate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (289 KB, 976x642) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
289 KB, 976x642
Recently, my college history class was assigned a hypothetical situation in which America bans Muslim immigration. I'm on the "for" ban on Muslim immigration debate team. I need hard facts on Islam. I don't know where to find FBI crime statistics on Islam at all. I have some basic knowledge, but any source is alright. Please no YouTube links, nothing like that allowed.
>>
>>65937918
are pictures allowed? they would be good to include
>>
>>65938024
Yes, that would be fine. Dump em on me. It's a PowerPoint presentation + debate sort of thing.
>>
File: 1456246040593.jpg (1 MB, 1500x2500) Image search: [Google]
1456246040593.jpg
1 MB, 1500x2500
>>65938099
>>
File: Violent Attacks since 2010.png (369 KB, 1544x3100) Image search: [Google]
Violent Attacks since 2010.png
369 KB, 1544x3100
>>65938099
>>
>>65937918
Here, have some of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk
>>
If you understand spanish, I've got a conference that explains accurately the radicalization of today's islam from a geat spanish arabist.
>>
>I need hard facts on Islam. I don't know where to find FBI crime statistics on Islam at all. I have some basic knowledge, but any source is alright.

kill yourself
>>
>>65941319
t. Ahmed
>>
>>65937918
youtube the myth of the radical muslim minority
>>
>>65937918
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_antisemitism
Yanks love sucking that uncircumcised dick, right?
>>
>>65941950
why are you deliberately sabotaging your own regime Mohammad?
>>
File: harry_hill2.jpg (29 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
harry_hill2.jpg
29 KB, 300x300
>>65942042
I am the last white man left alive in England.
Ask me anything.
>>
File: islam-stats.png (957 KB, 1960x1044) Image search: [Google]
islam-stats.png
957 KB, 1960x1044
>>65937918
Look up the work that the Pew Research Center, a very respected company, did. Example:

http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-beliefs-about-sharia/

Basically, you have vast percentages of muslims who deeply, religiously, and zealously believe in a violent and cruel political system completely antithetical to Western society.

And why do groups like ISIS exist? To institute those values on Earth as the Prophet Muhammad commanded. It's all in the Quran:

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

(another very useful site)
>>
>>65937918
Not that /pol/ is here to do your damn college assignments for you, but if you want to know how to go about this, start by googling opinion polls that have the breakdown by country of how many muslims support sharia law and it's individual precepts like stoning adulterers, execution for apostasy, mutilation for theft, etc, etc (large majorities in most Muslim countries). Then ask your audience if they believe that things like whipping girls who have pre-marital sex is compatible with the fundamental ideals of American culture.

Finish off by saying that the idea that America can't ban people who aren't American citizens from entering the country makes a mockery of any concept of American sovereignty. American laws may guarantee certain fundamental human rights - a foreigner cannot simply be arbitrarily killed, for example - but it certainly does not extend equal rights to non-American citizens, or what would be the point of citizenship in the first place (and why would any American ever pay taxes)?
>>
>>65937918
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk

http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAoXgZLRee0&index=2&list=FLPfOJjVe2x8RQlJTW7CHH7A
>>
>>65937918
>I'm on the "for" ban on Muslim immigration debate team.

Have your entire team surrender, and say everything you would lose. Say you wanted to play devil's advocate, but you just weren't able to.

Why? Because if you let yourself become impassioned or say anything that isn't PC, you can screw up EVERYTHING.
>>
>>65937918
mention that obama did it already
>>
File: ilduce.jpg (30 KB, 620x335) Image search: [Google]
ilduce.jpg
30 KB, 620x335
>>65942912
>>
>>65937918

As a debater you're not bound by ideology, so if you want to win don't do that.

Do this instead:

>Prove risks from Islamic countries
>Cite US officials declaring background checks unsafe
>Inject budgetary concerns
>Downplay any benefits and up-play the instability of that region

and then

>Pivot to increased Central and South American immigration
>Raise trade issues and strengthening trade in the Americas
>Any possible benefit they raise for Islamic immigration, state that it can be gained from more local immigration but with greater benefit from increase trade relationships in the Americas
>Get ahead of drug and cartel issues by pointing out how preferring immigration from there will help secure those countries and that those issues aren't ideological
>Show that these countries are just like America in ideology

Your opponents are most likely seeing this as immigration vs anti-immigration. Come at them hard like this by being pro immigration but within the Americas and you have multiple ways to trap them or just divert the topic.

Since this assignment as a whole is likely a trap and geared towards having a fake debate and having it nudged toward the conclusion that "oh Islam is great and opposing opinions must be factually incorrect since le debate proved it", you may end up trapping your professor as well since it's going to be hard for them to push any kind of agenda if it's to the detriment of Hispanic immigration.
>>
>>65942212
How high are the levels of Poo not in the Loo
>>
>>65943529
Too high.
Some mornings I can't even open my front door so much shit is piling up in streets.
The only thing that prevents them dominating is that they are the natural enemy of the Muslim.
>>
>>65943365
Absolutely this.
>>
>>65937918
Pro-tip: focus on Salafism and show how mainstream it is. By literally naming an extreme subsect instead of saying "Islam is terrible", you'll win over way more people.
>>
>>65938099
Be careful about using those images. You don't want to reveal your power level. Don't say anything you can't pretend you don't believe if pressed.
>>
I don't have any statistics, but protip: don't reveal your power level. Chances are you'll be going up against a liberal, maybe even a Bern victim, so stick to the facts, stay calm, and get under the other guy's skin. Not only will you redpill whoever else is listening, but you'll make the liberal viewpoint seem unviable as well.

Best of luck, OP. The world needs people like you if it's to stop the Muslim menace. :3
>>
>>65943365
Damn this is brilliant, do it OP.

Also look up statistics on this, but I'm pretty sure most immigrants we take from the Muslim world are highly educated professionals. Point out that this is a brain-drain on Islamic countries and that we are hurting Islamic countries' in two ways.

A) Economically: We are taking their best and brightest to work here, cutting into the potential of these Islamic countries. Play up how bad this looks since the West has a history of colonialism.

B) Ideologically: Again, find stuff to back this up, but the people who push for liberal individual rights (better treatment of LGBT, minorities, etc) are often the well educated upper-middle class in a country. By encouraging immigration of these people into our country, we are removing them from their native countries' and thus leaving the human rights conditions in dire state without educated activists to fight for better rights.
>>
>>65937918
ignore terrorist numbers or crime statistics or rape statistics

what's most important is that they are not compatible with western civilization arab/muslim culture

and unlike the bible believing the quran to be infallible is ABSOLUTELY HARAM
>>
>>65944983
>>65943365
>>65944641
These are all right. The only way to go conservative on letting in Muslims is to go liberal on everything else.
>>
>>65937918
from muhammeds own words

>i met the angel gabriel
>he was dominating, he pushed me around and forced me to submit
>the cave i met him in was darkness

how is that not satan?
>>
>>65937918
what kind of fucked up history class are you taking?
>>
>>65942692
Alright. Thanks
>>65942911
Appreciated
>>65944958
I know this from personal experiences
>>65945232
This, entire reason why I'm on the "for" debate side

Teacher is a Muslim asskisser. He will hate me for months but I feel I'm doing the right thing
>>
Your best bet if you want to make it out alive is to just throw the debate, and for the cherry on top, say in your closing statement that "hell I don't even believe in this position but I did the best I could for the assignment!"

That's what your professor wants to hear you say.
>>
>>65945510
>He will hate me for months but I feel I'm doing the right thing

Don't be stupid.
>>
>>65945486
We were talking about muh 6 gorillion and someone asked about how trump had similar views to sandniggers as hitler did to Jews so he set up this cute little project in an attempt to keep the 6 gorillion fresh in our minds.
>>
>>65945262
Yeah. Wanna win a an argument against Islam apologizers? Watch how Bill Maher does it with Affleck.
>>
>>65943365
this dude is a grade A Jew.

please contact local ZOG offices for compensation
>>
>>65943365

Also to add more, take the stance that the war-torn and unstable Islamic regions would be damaged by increased immigration because:

>brain drain by West deprives Islamic countries of the minds they need to rebuild and stabilize
>moderate Muslims are most needed to fight for their countries and rebuild their countries

Also go as far as you need to about Western meddling. For example, state that the only way to have secure background checks is to be invasive with our intelligence gathering, and that we could be provoking conflict by getting more and more involved. Suggest that if we're not wanted there then we have no business trying to recruit migrants from those areas of the world. This is a useful defense to prepare if they try to use the "West is responsible" card. You'll take the stance that more meddling isn't the answer, that two wrongs don't make a right, and then just keep pivoting to immigration from the Americas.
>>
>>65945627
>>65945658
I was planning on doing something similar, but the entire point of a debate is to show everyone who's right. I guess i probably could have picked better but no going back now.
>>
>>65937918
Honestly not much would change, the US has a tiny muslim population that hardly ever increases from immigration.
>>
>>65945658
It just depends on how you approach it. What I have found is start left of the line or center of the road and then logically using baby steps walk them to the other side. Being edgy is not the way to open misguided eyes
>>
>>65945208

lol. didn't even notice you posted that when I posted this: >>65945856

Brain drain is definitely the strongest argument. Whether they're covering Western responsibility due to wars there, or economic benefits to the West, a sympathetic brain drain argument completely thwarts both.
>>
>>65945856
>immigration
What if the pull the "lol native amuricamz were here first go back to Europe look at me I have the correct opinion everyone respect and clap"? How do I fuck do I counter anyone who says that? I really have no way to refute that besides "shiny beads"
>>
File: lets go swimming!.jpg (215 KB, 1600x1070) Image search: [Google]
lets go swimming!.jpg
215 KB, 1600x1070
>>65942212
>anything
how do I pronounce "cumin"?
>>
>>65945673
It's fine to defend the idea of keeping muslims out, but I would say first of all he didn't call for a complete ban on muslims, only temporary until better security procedures are in place to vet them. Second of all you would want to challenge the idea that keeping people out equals Nazism, because for instance fucking Israel basically keeps muslims out and nobody says jack shit.
>>
http://youtu.be/rh34Xsq7D_A
Two groups of two debate over islam being a religion of peace. Pro islam consists of some dumb slut and some muslim guy that has an anti extremism ong, anti islam side has a somali woman that has a bountt put on her head for speaking against islam and some.british guy that is also pro ukip if im not mistaken.
>>
>>65946605
True, but I'm still afraid my professors going to pull some good goy shit and tells me it's ok isreal builds walls because they are Jews or some bullshit.
>>
>>65946228

It just proves against Islamic immigration to say only Native Americans are allowed in the US. If Europeans have to leave then surely Islamists from the Middle East can't be here either. If they stick to the stance then you win the debate.

Further, you can research the various peoples in Islamic countries who are migrants to themselves. So while the tard who used that cheap rhetoric about Native Americans is stumbling, you can start asking if Palestinians should leave Gaza.
>>
>>65946375
The spice?
coo-min
That's the correct English pronunciation I believe. Not sure how brown people say it.
>>
>it all makes sense now!....muhammered was butt blasted by the angel gabriel in total darkness....therefore turning him into a raving child molester and rapist....i wonder how that story would stand up in court today....plead insane maybe?...the devil made me do it your honor.
>>
>>65945786

Thanks Israeli-bro. Soon I'll have as many Jew awards as Trump.
>>
Hey OP, good luck. Let us know how it went yeah?
>>
>>65937918
>>65937918
No no no. Switch it around. A ban on muslim immigration isn't a ban on muslims period.

Their biggst weapon is calling you an islamophobe, so make sure to twist it into saying you're helping them.

Mention how temporary profiling serves to keep out the 'bad apples' who give the good muslims a bad name. You're just trying to make sure you can protect everyone. After all, if some terrorists get in and they pull some shit, then they're creating more racism and more hatred. In the short term profiling might seem racist, but in the long term it helps the group you're profiling. It was done to the Italian Americans in the 60s and 70s.
>>
>>65947097
Is it not queue-men?
>>
>>65937918
Some good background watching for anti Islam debates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TChhWlM8LsE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEYLfGF9iiA
>>
File: 1449624644508.jpg (58 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
1449624644508.jpg
58 KB, 627x663
Can dig up some wonderful info on this site
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/women-worth-less.aspx
Many pages of reasons Muslims are cunts.
>>
>>65947097
in my country we qu-min
>>
>>65949875
Taking these verses out as arguments work just as good as with the bible; it doesn't. There is little merit in using their holy scripture against them, as most will defend it with the historical-contextual perspective. Hell, even buddhism has a horrible view on women. All major religions are inheritedly outdated, ethically-wise according to their written material. Only problem is that most muslims still practice it more literally, so that would be the best argument in that scenario.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.