[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember this time, gentlemen. Trump's amazing success has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: 090803_r18680_p646-320.jpg (39 KB, 320x439) Image search: [Google]
090803_r18680_p646-320.jpg
39 KB, 320x439
Remember this time, gentlemen. Trump's amazing success has exposed many so-called conservatives with their pants down. They don't care about strong stances on immigration, their politics are entirely motivated by Israel. They'd rather have 4 years of a beholden to AIPAC Hillary than 4 years of a Trump beholden to no one.

>Dennis Prager
>Michael Medved
>Ben Shapiro
>Mark Levin
>Bill Kristol
>The whole damn staff of National Review

Who else? Don't forget these names when this time has come and gone. When these cuckservatives are positioned again (as they have been with the past 8 years of Obama and rise of SJWs) to supporting free speech, remember that they showed where they truly stand.

And remember the one Jew who stuck with Trump and truly put American interest before that of Israel. pic related.
>>
>>65937502
Well its not Hatzenburg, Matzenburg or Ratzenburg.
>>
>>65937502

Michael fucking Savage!
>>
>>65937502
GOD BLESS MICHAEL WEINER!!!!
LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER
>>
>>65937851
That's all.
>>
>Glenn Beck
>>
Savage is the only Jew I know who (fervently) supports Trump. Supposedly Israelis love Trump, but it was an Israeli who said this so that might just be the ol' Hebrew hoodwink. Trump said he wouldn't take sides in the Palestinian conflict, so I don't see why they would support him other than because of the whole Muslim thing.
>>
Levin really disappointed me tonight. Not surprising but he was so obviously shilling for Rubio/Cruz and bashing Trump. Sad.
>>
Rush Limbaugh supports Rubio/Cruz. He's not as bad as Glenn Beck, but he's still suspicious
>>
File: machiavelli.jpg (18 KB, 312x393) Image search: [Google]
machiavelli.jpg
18 KB, 312x393
>>65937502
Everyone has been indoctrinated to believe that conservative politics is governed by
> principles over interests
as it turns out, like everything else in human affairs, this is only the rhetoric used to shill conservatism by the establishment. In reality, conservatism is bound by the law of:
> interests over principles
In a system as thoroughly corrupt as ours, conservaive principles that conservatives hold personally, cannot be held by politicians in the establishment. Leftists occasionally realize this about their establishment and leadership, but quickly forget it.

If there is to be any hope, it lies in the long memories and unforgiving nature of conservatives.
>>
BOAHDEZ

LANGUAGE

CULTCHA
>>
>>65937502
Just started listening to his show a few weeks ago. He's hilarious, and yeah, a very unapologetic Trump supporter.
>>
File: beck_cervantes.jpg (52 KB, 339x757) Image search: [Google]
beck_cervantes.jpg
52 KB, 339x757
>>65938330
At least Hannity has come out with more integrity in defense of Trump. Not sure what's going on with Rush. Never been a fan, because his listeners are shit tier and take up most of the show through call ins, but he's lost some respect lately with his selective blindness to Cruz/Rubio.

Beck is a fucking basketcase cult leader piece of trash. Can't listen to that guy for 30 seconds without twitching.
>>
>>65937502
Hugh Hewitt
Fox News
>>
>>65938307
Levin has been shilling for Cruz literally every day for weeks now. Ever since Cruz and Trump started going at each other, he went into full shill-mode non-stop.
>>
For a Jew, Savage is incredibly based and funny as all hell too. He's also much more fair to Trump than the goy radio hosts like Rush, Cuck Beck and Hannity
>>
>>65938330
I get that impression too, but he does the best job next to Hannity at remaining impartial. I only came to the conclusion that he preferred Cruz/Rubio after a call-in when he uncharacteristically started yelling about how it wasn't his job to get the votes for any one candidate or to lead the party. I was pretty shocked because he's usually the most level-headed host and never raises his voice or anything.
>>
>>65938878
Yeah tonight was the first time I've listened to him in a few weeks so it was kinda shocking
>>
File: 1450162779348.jpg (66 KB, 535x340) Image search: [Google]
1450162779348.jpg
66 KB, 535x340
>>65937502
>opening segment contains heavy metal riffs
>warns of psychological nudity
topkek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjhtWwzhIB4

You know, it feel a great hestiation supporting a jewish media host. I'll check out savage for a while, but I feel burned by fucking Shapiro at Kikebart. I can't believe what a fucking fraud that little weasel is, going from praising Trump to denouncing him over -- OF ALL THINGS -- fucking MUSLIM immigration. If he loves Israel so much, and he loves America the same amount, why would Shapiro advocate for immigration for the US but not for Israel.

> http://townhall.com/columnists/benshapiro/2011/04/13/the_magic_of_donald_trump/page/full

Fuck that kike.
>>
>>65939965
Savage is a christian, I think accepting christ frees you from the synagogue of satan.
>>
>>65937502
Trump's kid is an orthodox Jew you fool
>>
>>65940121
>Savage is a christian, I think accepting christ frees you from the synagogue of satan.

He's not a Christian. He comes off as more of an agnostic than anything.

>>65940136
What's your point, leafboy?
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 300x279) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 300x279
>>65939965
Savage is great. He's one of those people who seems to be full of contradictions on a personal level but because of this (or in spite of this) somehow their work is real standout. Sort of like Mr. White.
>>
>>65937502
savage is based
>>
>>65940756
savage has actually said before that he has buddhist-like beliefs too
he believes as long as you follow a major religion, are not a pagan, and do good deeds, you go to heaven
>>
File: michael_weiner.jpg (49 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
michael_weiner.jpg
49 KB, 500x421
>>65940121
>Savage is a christian
He's listed as Jewish everywhere I look. He sounds like someone put Brooklyn in a blender and made him a margarita.

>>65941159
>savage is great
Like I said, I got his podcast in my list, I'll check him out. There are some based Jews, like David Cole or Norman Finkelstein:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxAvpvz_4wQ

I'm just getting sick of how often I like a Jew intellectual or journalist, then I watch them turn on a dime because the law of the universe is that groups with any celebrity or power will always betray according to the interests of their various identities. Feels like it's making me go from just being critical of Jews to a bit hateful. I don't like feeling that, it feels wasteful and irrational.

As long as I don't have to listen to any fucking shilling over Israel or racism or any other fucking magic words as Chairman Mao used to call them, I'll become a listener.
>>
>>65941743
>he believes as long as you follow a major religion, are not a pagan, and do good deeds, you go to heaven
so a catholic then
>>
>>65941833
I like David Cole, but it's hard to tell when he's hustling and when he's being legitimate.

He ran an IndieGoGo campaign asking for $500, so that he could get an invitation to a Michael Schermer event to have a confrontation. But this was completely abandoned and never spoken of again as soon as he got his funding.

That interview with Red Ice is good though. He's 100% right that people make a mistake in going straight to holocaust revisionism, when they should study the official canon first.

>He's listed as Jewish everywhere I look. He sounds like someone put Brooklyn in a blender and made him a margarita.

Savage seems to be of the mindset that being Jewish is purely an ethnicity. A week ago he was poking fun of Sanders as a "non-observant" Jew, since in Michael's words "either you were born a Jew or you weren't."

On a theological level it's hard to pin him to anything though. He'll do shows every now and then on spirituality, but he never comes off as a man of religious conviction. He has criticized all forms of religious fundamentalism, considering even kosher preparation of meat to be as barbaric as halal.
>>
>>65941833
I don't recall him ever shilling for Israel really. He just seems to be a strong nationalist all-around, hence his support for people like Trump and even Putin. He goes into strange things sometimes though like getting into the suspicious circumstances of Scalia's death, obviously suggesting foul play. He focused on that for well over a week. And stuff like:
>Conservative talk radio host Michael Savage is positively convinced that President Obama is inciting an anti-white race war, and now he has definitive proof: An elderly Mayan woman prophesied it, maybe.
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/michael-savage-obama-will-commit-anti-white-genocide-just-mayans-prophesied#sthash.fYxVgtSI.dpuf

Sometimes I'm kind of surprised his program is broadcasted nationally on AM radio, desu. I thought for sure he was going to fall mysteriously ill for going so in-depth with the Scalia stuff.
>>
>>65942530
>He ran an IndieGoGo campaign asking for $500, so that he could get an invitation to a Michael Schermer event to have a confrontation.
Because asking for money publicly to go confront somebody isn't telegraphic your intention to the target. Yeah, cole's ability to talk about the holohoax is great, but he seems sketch in his personal life. I don't blame him fully, since he pretty much went the way of all holohoax revisionists in getting universally blacklisted. He even had a hit put out on him by Jewish militants.
>>65943381
>I don't recall him ever shilling for Israel really. He just seems to be a strong nationalist all-around
Maybe he's like Pam Geller then. I read her prety regularly, even though she reminds me of psycho ex-girlfriends.
>>
>>65941743
He's not a big fan of Islam or at least implies that it needs reform:
http://youtu.be/FDYy_LF4iE4

I don't remember him talking about the doctrine itself all that much though. He seems to be more concerned with the practical, real-world effects of religion. I think he said we should ban all immigrants for ten years rather than just Muslims when Trump came out with his plan.
>>
File: majid_khaddhuri.png (2 MB, 1369x693) Image search: [Google]
majid_khaddhuri.png
2 MB, 1369x693
>>65944857
>we should ban all immigrants for ten years rather than just Muslims when Trump came out with his plan.
Why all of them? Isn't that kind of cowardly, like a way to cover for banning Muslims, who are the actual threat. I don't letting in Western Europeans is a problem, as long as they aren't members of a totalitarian political movement with religious pretentions like Islam.

But cucks get all up in arms over anything that sounds like a ban on religion. Islam has been at war with non-Muslims since it's inception; it's a unique case, and people are going to have to have the balls to stand up and explain that to the misinformed idiots out there.
> the sole commandment of Islam is the spread Islam until the dar al Islam (world on non-believers) is destroyed or converted
This is why you can't have a "moderate" Muslim; Muslims have a name for those who are lazy about their religion:
> hypocrites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0

It sure as fuck isn't going to be Shillary who does that.
>>
>>65946038
>dar al Islam (world on non-believers)
I meant to say dar al Harb.
>>
>>65946038

He was advocating that long before Trump's announcement too. I believe he wanted to ban all immigration while we properly secured the borders and allowed people here to assimilate. He was concerned about all the Spanish-speaking enclaves we have. So it wasn't just Muslims he had in mind.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.