[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One of the most recent liberal pushes of social and societal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
One of the most recent liberal pushes of social and societal reform has been the push to "free" the female nipples and breasts of their current inappropriate nature. In my opinion, this will soon become fully the norm over time just like gay rights and marriage or legalizing marijuana or any of the other related challenges to society's norms

Their main claim that there is nothing special or wrong about female chests and nipples other than they can feed babies and there isn't a need to cover them up
What is /pol/s opinion?
When do you think that it will become a thing like bare breasts on the news or TV and no one reacts
>>
Logically they're right. If men can be topless and no one cares, woman should be able to. The only argument against it is '' MUH DICk '', people who can't control their boner and oversexualize everything.
>>
File: 1456809093433.jpg (1019 KB, 2250x3000) Image search: [Google]
1456809093433.jpg
1019 KB, 2250x3000
>>65934282
it wont. /thread. nice blog, read one line.
>>
People today are hyper-aware of social contracts and perceive them as transgressions to their liberty.
>>
>>65934282
I think its fine. Man started naked, we can regress and go back to being naked for all i care.
>>
>>65934477
>Men can be topless and no one cares
Yeah, but if a girl walked up to me and squeezed my chest, no one would bat an eye. If I squeezed a girls breast, the same women advocating for #freethenipple would put a bounty on me.
>>
>>65934282
Im okay with this. Maybe in the future we keep going even more backwards to the times when women couldnt vote and we can put these whores back in their place again
>>
>>65934477
This.
2 downsides are more saggy tits since less bra support and increase in boob skin cancer.
>>
I'm pretty sure if men were able to see what saggy, pointed wastes of fat tits are before having an erection most would 360 and walk away
>>
>>65934818
Yeah but after a few years of free nipples it'll be totally fine to do that.

If you don't support #freethenipple your either a faggot or stupid.
>>
>>65934818
Please post your chest.
>>
>>65934477
Female breasts are sexual organs and contain erogenous tissue.
>>
Breasts are more arousing covered up anyway, especially if you can see the nipple imprint.
>>
>>65934282
nice tit
>>
women can pretend their nipples aren't special as long as they also pretend they don't notice me staring at them
>>
>>65934282
If i get a boner would i be arrested?
>>
>>65934282
sauce
>>
>>65934564

Ooga booga

Leftists want to regress society to the point of one big tribal identity and caveman way of life; if they couldn't uplift the blacks to our level, they want to degrade us to the black's level.
>>
>>65934477

Bullshit. Men aren't allowed to expect a little decency from women, but women are allowed to make men extremely uncomfortable by walking around half-nude? These women are basically raping the men with their nudity, it's disgraceful
>>
Why are white girls such whores.
>>
>>65934282
Ehh it's all good they have nips on yuro tv and nothing bad happens
>>
>>65934282
>>65934477
If you get rid of one body part's arbitrary sexualization you need to get rid of all of them.

#free our dicks

>B-but male nipples are okay

dicks have a larger total surface area than female nipples and vulva combined, so males are currently ""oppressed"" more under our current set of arbitrary sexualized parts
>>
>>65935133
came here to post this. thank you.
>>
>>65934926
This
>b cup gf master race
Never sag not nigger tier huge still fun to squeeze
>>
>>65934282
>tfw rape rates increase due to feminist agenda

I hope Europe does this, all hell will break loose
>>
File: D E V I L I S H pepe.jpg (283 KB, 500x567) Image search: [Google]
D E V I L I S H pepe.jpg
283 KB, 500x567
>>65934282
The day the nipple is freed is the day my dick is freed.

>mfw staring at some uppity cunt with my 6 inches of mediocre might pointed directly at her
>>
>>65934282
>Free the Nipple!
>But look at my eyes you shitlord
>>
why aren't men allowed to walk around in public with visible boners then
>>
>>65934282
Why is her left breast is larger than her right?
>>
>>65934282
women are fucking up with this ploy. Uncover the breasts and desexualize them and they lose one of the main tools in their arsenal to control men.
>>
>>65934282
I was reading about this in the paper today during breakfast.

Shit's a slippery slope that I'm afraid we're stuck in until collapse.
>>
File: ariel-winter-05-320.jpg (43 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
ariel-winter-05-320.jpg
43 KB, 320x240
>>65936490
Womens' left breasts are always larger than the rights. Something to do with increased heat from lying over the heart.
>>
this is really what happens when are free to do what they want

they need to be kept in check desu
>>
>>65935423
>implying we should be taking Europe's example at this point
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.