[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Election Prediction Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: GeneralElection.png (87 KB, 778x579) Image search: [Google]
GeneralElection.png
87 KB, 778x579
Post what you got. Trump should pick up Kasich as VP so Ohio and New Hampshire are guaranteed to be Red. Florida and Nevada seem like they are going Red on their own, so all Trump would need to do is campaign the shit out of Virginia and make sure it goes Red. Kasich could possibly help Michigan turn Red, but I don't see it happening.
>>
>>65932215
VA may not go red, however Trump is said to have a chance to Swing Michigan.
>>
>>65932215
This seems very realistic. I'm not sure I buy the Virginia is deep blue and never going to be red again meme.
>>
File: 1447872287408.png (3 MB, 1500x938) Image search: [Google]
1447872287408.png
3 MB, 1500x938
>>65932215

Trump could swing New York

And if that is true than PA, CO, NM, Ill, IA, and WI will also go.

It is entirely possible that trump could have the first landslide since Reagan's 84' election.

I dont expect that but it isnt impossible.
>>
>>65932215
I have been hearing that Trump could possibly swing Pennsylvania and New York red this time.

I
>>
>>65932215
PA is going red this year. People are pissed off at ass cancer wolf already. He's Corbett 2.0.
>>
How can so many people waste so much time on such a corrupt farce as the American political system. Candidates and votes do not matter. You're only being given the illusion of choice. The reality is that your president answers to global wealth cabal shareholders. Your country was bought and it's time for you to fight back. This is the real redpill. Exit the Matrix and join the fight against corruption.

http://prepareforchange.net
>>
>>65933658

Yes friend, I was also once a nihilistic college sophomore flirting with the concept of Anarchism and things like that.

Nationalism is what is needed for the US now.
>>
Repubs are still a clusterfuck but I know that Bernie is out after tonight's results there is no way he can make up delegate deficits he has created for himself.
>>
There is no way any Republican is going to win Nevada this year.
>>
>>65932215
>hey guys I'm just making a map in which Trump wins.
>>
Trump is pro-coal, while Barry from Honolulu and Shillary hate coal, so Trump can win VA with clean coal and MAGA.
>>
Here is a distillation of the polling situation. Trump improves on Romney's performance in 2012 by taking Colorado and Florida. He is doing well in Iowa, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.

However, he needs to take 2 out of 3 of those to win.
>>
>>65935744
He's polling better than shillary in NY atm fampai if he keeps that up he's got this on lockdown
>>
Republican voter turnout is higher than ever, and not just by a little:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/1/donald-trump-drives-republican-turnout-to-record-d/
>>
>>65932625
VA's going red, look at the primary turnouts for each party from tonight.
>>
Virginia and Nevada are going red no doubt.

Kasich would prolly turn Ohio red. Don't know about New Hampshire.

Florida I'm not so sure about.
>>
File: 2016 election.png (68 KB, 780x601) Image search: [Google]
2016 election.png
68 KB, 780x601
>>65932215
>>
>>65936683
Florida is definitely going Red for Trump. The only Rubio supporters are people from Miami.
>>
>>65935744
Trump has a solid chance at IL, IMO.

A lot of steel mills up there, as well as cat plants. Those people and their families know the shit our country is in and how Trump is the only one talking about it.
>>
>>65935970
You mean that poll showing him ahead 41% to 38% in Long Island? That means he loses the state.
>>
>>65937079
No poll shows anything remotely like that.
>>
>>65936851

I agree with this guy. Colorado is definitely going blue, so is Nevada. I think Ohio and definitely Florida will go red. Any chance Christie could help Trump turn NJ red, even if he wasn't his VP?

>>65937079

As an IL resident I would hope so, but it's honestly a pipe dream. Northern Illinois, specifically Chicago is cucked beyond belief. I see the suburbs going for Rubio in the primary. Yuppies completely out of touch with reality.
>>
Any retard saying that PA might go red should be banned

youre more delusional than bernfags
>>
>>65938308
>Colorado is definitely going blue
We beg to differ.
It's true we have a pretty blue population on the front range (colleges, dude, weed lamo), but our Democrats have been getting replaced in the last few years after everyone got fed up with them. Doesn't help that the Democrat Congressmen we have has show that he flops on all issues. The most important thing to remember about Colorado is that independent voters outnumber both Republicans and Democrats, and the Democrats have been shitting the bed here.
>>
>>65932215
I don't know much about american politics, but can Trump make New York red again? Do he even has any chances? Say, another Clinton scandal just before the election? Or is half your country really lost to violent sjw-jews?
>>
>>65940253

Pretty sure it'd be hard. Maybe do-able but a lot of NY's high Republican population hold out areas are being diversified which means more Demo voters. Queens is an example.
>>
>>65940253
Possibly, dems will be disheartened en masse, Bernie had quite a movement.
Also Trump wants to legalize so he's winning Colorado
>>
>>65940253
He'd have to stump the shit out of hillary, I'd say though he's got the best shot of taking NY of anybody since Reagan
>>
>>65940556
Hope he will be the real new Reagan.
>>
>>65938308
>Colorado is definately going blue
>Implying
>>
I wouldn't count on North Carolina staying red this cycle. GOP is been pissing off a lot of residence here and I only ever met 1 trump supporter and I'm close to a metro.
>>
>>65941384
Where do you live in NC? I'm Buncombe; our county was the only county to go blue in the last general election because of the fucking liberals that have moved in here. I think our state will go red. The nigger support will be way down since there's no black guy running. I know plenty of Trump supporters, too.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.