[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is a race war seeming more likely or has it always been like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_20160302-050341~2.jpg (170 KB, 1188x1093) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160302-050341~2.jpg
170 KB, 1188x1093
Is a race war seeming more likely or has it always been like this in America? Or am I just becoming more aware of it due to social media and this place?

I don't see this kind of shit in the UK (Britbro correct me of it is though).
>>
Social media mostly.

That woman wouldn't leave her couch to say that to someone's face.
>>
nah, nigs are all talk. A huge part of "black culture" is them talking themselves up while dissing on others.

You see this in rap all the time: "I'm the greatest rapper ever huehuehuehuehue"
>>
>>65931893
It's the first time we've had white people actively joining there side in the name of progressiveness
even back with the civil rights the white that would march wouldn't dream of fucking fighting for the darkies in a race war
>>
>>65931893
it's been happening since the 90s, and it was arguably worse back then

just another day in modern america
>>
>>65931893
>Is a race war seeming more likely
yup niggers are getting way more uppity than usual i really hope it happens and we can wipe this scourge from our country once and for all
>>
>>65931893

Segregation needs to make a comeback.
>>
Blacks would lose a race war almost instantly. They would kill more black people than the whites would.
>>
File: 1452732581416.jpg (16 KB, 634x450) Image search: [Google]
1452732581416.jpg
16 KB, 634x450
>>65931893
SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH TO STUPID BITCH
>>
>>65931893
You might have soul, but neither you nor your ancestors have spirit.
>>
>>65931893
What a charming young lady, is she single?
>>
>>65931893
You have to look at the kind of paper that gets published in academia.

Reading early 2000 late 90 feminist literature feels like reading a description of what's happening now.

Pretty sure that, if you dug out the African American studies papers that were published for the same date range, you'd have a description of the concept of "white privilege" and of the BLM movement.

They're just repeating what they learn in university.
>>
>>65931893
Whites can aim our weapons.
Blacks just hold em to the side and crank off.
We'll be alright , bong.
>>
>>65931893
There would never be a race in America lol. The closest you'll ever get is gang warfare, normal people's lives are way too easy for them to ever start murdering each other en masse.
>>
>>65931893
dumb bitch is 100% all talk like all twitterfags
>>
>>65931893
theyre just a shell of their former selves
they used to be respectable in the 50s 60s 70s 80s hell even the 90s
just goes to show ya that the liberal media will brainwash and destroy the credibility of an entire RACE just to get rating and views
>>
>>65931893
Race war is pretty much already happening but it is one sided black on white
>>
File: 1456728669238.jpg (7 KB, 333x279) Image search: [Google]
1456728669238.jpg
7 KB, 333x279
Its definitely social media giving them a platform

There have always been these type of crazies in the black community

Nobody pays them any mind. They the NEETs of the black community. Just like you might have that annoying younger cousin who is all about nazis and world war 2 and shit.. Does anybody pay him any mind? Nope. They annoying as fuck so you just nod your head and turn 360 and walk away.

Same deal with these folk. They come up to you telling you about how black people are rising up together and shit. Rising up to what? We fucken live in America already bro. Where the fuck else do you think black people can live better? This as good as it gets.

And half the time these clowns dont even have a motherfucken job. Tall about changing the world bitch go change your world and buy a damn car so youre not sitting in the house reading all this stupid shit on the computer all day making black folk look ridiculous ..

There were people like this in the 90s too walking around with the continent of Africa silkscreened on every motherfuckn article of clothing they own. But now thanks to twitter and all this shit they're able to broadcast their idiocy to everyone and make us all look retarded. You know who else wanted a racewar as bad as these folk? Charles Manson motherfucker

They want a racewar because they sitting around their apartment on the floor in the dark all day anyway because they got no job and nothing else to do.
>>
consequence of 8yr of nigger presidency

They've pushed the identity and race politics to the limits
>>
>>65933756
I don't think the same thing applies to whites, I've wanted a race war as a NEET and as a successful salesman. Fact is, that you know, we need something, perhaps not a race war, but god damn it whites need to have a racial revolution. And just say "fuck it, I'm white, I'm proud, and what?" In order to preserve whatever is left of Western Civilization.
>>
>>65933756
Top shelf comment here
>>
It's mostly due to Obama administration and the MSM's constant race baiting.

They keep riling niggers up, and they're doing it intentionally. I'm pretty sure the federal gubbment WANTS every last #BLM they provoke so they can further expand the police state, and the goyim will gladly embrace it because they're so sick of fucking niggers using "muh dindu nuffins" as an excuse to loot and riot
>>
>>65933756
A grand summary.

I still think that social media is one of the worst things to happen to society.
It gives everyone a voice be they a respectable doctor with years in their field or Jamal in his house who spends his days drinking away his cash.
>>
She looks pretty hot

>tfw no nigress to hold a knife to my throat as she rides my dick
>>
>>65931893
It's twitter where bitches like that are all talk, a few of them would swing while your back is turned assuming they took their drooling attention off their phone.

>>65933756
This is correct, same reason why you see some fat white girl threaten to stab her father because he supports Trump. They have nothing better to do but throw violent insults. They want attention because nobody will give them the time of day in the real world.
>>
>>65931893
>you will never get to knock a nigress the fuck out
damn shame
>>
>>65931893
Go for it. Niggers saw how well assaulting the Anaheim KKK convention went for them.
>>
>>65932575
More than likely. You're in luck.
>>
>>65933337
>>65933333
ALMOST
>>
>>65931893

What is a race war? I've never seen it properly defined on /pol/.
>>
It's inevitable and quite frankly I can't wait
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.