[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know we don't like either of them, but why is Clinton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: clinton.png (340 KB, 579x366) Image search: [Google]
clinton.png
340 KB, 579x366
I know we don't like either of them, but why is Clinton so overwhelmingly popular with the black voters? The black community leaders support Sanders, and Sanders wants to help the black community the most, whereas Clinton doesn't care.

Why are black people voting for Hillary?
>>
>>65930407

Because Bernie is weak.

Blacks don't follow the weak.
>>
>>65930407
Because blacks by and large are ignorant of any candidate before Clinton, and possibly Reagan.
>>
>>65930407

It's a lot easier for niggers to connect with a serial rapist than a college activist. Remember, most of the BLM dindus are just in it for the looting and violence.
>>
Bill Clinton was the first black president.

And better than the second one.

Why do black people love [NAME] Clinton?!
>>
>>65930407
She is more well known. As for Sander, at the start of the race no one even knew who he was.
>>
>>65930544
bernie's a bitchnigga. they are more hated than DA MAN
>>
>>65930407
Speaking as a black man who voted for Hillary, no black person cares about free college. Just give us a fucking check every month and we won't bring this place down. You dig?
>>
>>65930407
How does Sanders want to help the black communities the most?

Because one of his campaign interns makes a bunch of bullshit tweets under his name talking about how black criminals shouldn't be imprisoned, that means he cares about the community?
>>
>>65930407
because niggers are stupid
>>
>>65930407
Based on my experience with overhearing loud conversations on public transit, black people are flocking to Sanders.
>>
>>65930407
ain't no way no how that faggot christkiller gonna keep his word, he just in it for the power like all then christkillers is.
>>
>>65930407
>I know we don't like either of them, but why is Clinton so overwhelmingly popular with the black voters? The black community leaders support Sanders, and Sanders wants to help the black community the most, whereas Clinton doesn't care.

The common black is a low information voter (read: uneducated idiots), so they don't know much about politics and follow politics, or indeed any intellectual activity. They just follow what their "leaders".

Their leaders, of course, are bought and paid for by the Clintons and the Democratic Establishment. It like how the British ruled over the Africans or Indians; often it was through a native ruler.

Remember, Johnson said that with the Civil Rights Act he'll get those niggers to vote Democratic for 100 years.
>>
>>65931183

I become more and more convinced every day that Clinton is stealing every single vote she gets. It doesn't add up.
>>
>>65930991
Well, at least you're honest.
>>
>>65931029
>How does Sanders want to help the black communities the most?
how does hillary?
>>
>>65930407
Because voting for Bernie would require them to have some conception of political ideology. Something they don't have.
>>
>>65930407
Because she is spending the most money
>>
>>65931029
There is a lot of shit you get hate on bernie for, not supporting blacks enough isn't one of them.
>>
niggers like their masters that's the only reason.
>>
>>65931353
>inb4 conspiracy that Trump is running for president to get Clinton elected.
>>
>>65930407

Actual non-stormfront answer:

Black voters in this country have been lied to by white politicians constantly since reconstruction. They don't give a shit about what somebody says, they care about what they do. Bill Clinton gave black America a great economy and brought the black poverty level down to the lowest rate ever recorded. Many black voters were alive then and remember those times so they stay loyal to the Clinton family.

/thread
>>
>>65932130
wrong
>>
>>65930407
You can tell she likes what she sees
>>
>>65930407
those flashy pantsuit colors
>>
>>65930991

>in red states if you don't have a job at all you don't get healthcare subsidies
>with sanders nothing happens to welfare and you get healthcare

There has to be more to it than this. I refuse to believe black people can't do simple math.
>>
File: PoA_THUMB.jpg (343 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
PoA_THUMB.jpg
343 KB, 640x360
>>65930407
this
>>65930544

ape follow the strongest man
>>
File: OVER A POUND.png (5 KB, 117x116) Image search: [Google]
OVER A POUND.png
5 KB, 117x116
Most non-college educated black folks I know or have worked with pay little attention to politics outside of things they already know or are told by their pastors/community leaders.

The Clinton name still carries a perception among Southern blacks especially (first black president, etc.), so that leaks over to Hilary, despite her having none of Bill's charisma.
>>
>>65933281
How many pantsuits do you think she owns?
>>
>>65930991
Go back to stormfront, Cletus.
>>
>>65933611
>I refuse to believe black people can't do simple math.
Black people refuse to do simple math. Anyone working in retail will confirm this. "how much will this cost with tax", "what's the total if I buy this and this", they would rather hunt down and find a store worker than do simple arithmetic.
>>
because she's a criminal and blacks only have criminal idols
>>
>>65930407
Dat nigga Bill smoke weed and he played a saxophone once, vote is locked up man
>>
>>65934050

Honestly it's starting to look like it and I'm trying really hard to stay objective.

>take a risk with sanders
>worst case scenario: you keep the status quo

>vote for hillary
>best case scenario: keep the status quo
>>
>>65930707
>Bill Clinton was the first black president.
What the fuck does this even mean? What's the joke here?
>>
>>65934586
He was smooth, Southern, raised by a single mom in poverty, etc. Also made it a point to reach out to blacks strongly during his campaigning in regards to addressing poverty and other issues.
>>
>>65934586
>What the fuck does this even mean? What's the joke here?

It was a comment by Maya Angalou: he acted black in that he played the Sax, rapped women but didnu nuffins, etc.
>>
>>65930991
gr9b9m9
>>
>>65933976
Imelda marcos levels
>>
File: 1456886298552.jpg (38 KB, 413x413) Image search: [Google]
1456886298552.jpg
38 KB, 413x413
>>65935453
>>65930407
On a quick glance Hillary looks good to them. They immediately think of Bill and the Obama administrations. They're too indifferent to learn more about Sanders. They do not give a shit what he's done/will do for them.
>>
>>65930407

I honestly don't believe it.

I think the DNC is stuffing ballot boxes with fake votes from "the black community".

Why would the black community show up in record numbers to vote for this witch? Most of them don't even care about voting, and those who pay attention, seem to like Sanders' gibmedats message.

It's a fucking scam. Shillary is one of the most corrupt, dangerous people in Washington, and she's rigging the election.

On one hand it's easy to dismiss by saying, "Well, blacks are dumb as bricks," but think about it--- would they really make all that effort to go to the polls and vote for some white woman? It's totally uncharacteristic.
>>
File: 1455067626963.jpg (152 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1455067626963.jpg
152 KB, 750x750
>>65930407
Niggers love white women. How can they even compete?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.