[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Sanders a fucking genius? He was a fucking nobody for 40
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: Untitled.jpg (26 KB, 1029x96) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
26 KB, 1029x96
Is Sanders a fucking genius?

He was a fucking nobody for 40 years, and then went into tens of thousands into debt. He announced a campaign, said he'd be entirely funded by his supporters, announced free shit, turned down anyone he'd be in debt to afterwards, and just let his retarded fanbase throw money at him.

It's obvious he doesn't care about winning. He literally came out, thanked his Reddit fanbase, and then begged them to keep donating in the same paragraph. And they fucking did it.

Are liberals seriously so stupid they can't see his shit?
>>
>>65929288
>Are liberals seriously so stupid they can't see his shit
yes
>>
>>65929288
Didn't think of this. Turns out he might be jewish.
>>
Wow. Are all conservatives so stupid as to think the candidate gets to keep the money donated to their campaign?
Maybe that's why so many of them are in prison for election fraud.
>>
He made Jews everywhere proud.
>>
>>65929597
Nigger are you fucking serious...
>>
>>65929288
it became pretty obvious to me when he started spamming my e-mail he didn't thought he was gonna catch on fire tho.

the old cuck picks up upwards of 20 millones a month
>>
>>65929756

Oh look! A canuck who thinks he knows something about election laws in the US.

Yes, sad friend. All direct donations to campaigns, including gifts, are audited, and after the campaign there are strict rules about where the money can go - none of which goes into the pockets of the candidates.
>>
File: static2.politico.com.jpg (19 KB, 366x198) Image search: [Google]
static2.politico.com.jpg
19 KB, 366x198
>>65929658
kek
>>
>>65929531
He is Jewish actually, confirmed

Not even meme-ing
>>
http://www.factcheck.org/2008/02/leftover-campaign-funds/
>>
File: 1453858215361.png (2 MB, 1368x1026) Image search: [Google]
1453858215361.png
2 MB, 1368x1026
>>65929288
>tfw Sanders is the ultimate jew
>>
>>65930409
>none of which goes into the pockets of the candidates

I am sure he knows all the tricks to channel that money on to various over seas banks.

I would never run a campaign with out starting the fine points first, 4 to 10 million spend on amenities would be worth my time.
>>
>>65929288
and like any corporation formed for a campaign, when it is liquidated when his campaign ends, he doesn't have to give the money back.
>>
>>65930409
It's the same guy who destroyed Ron Paul's audit the fed bill.
>>
>>65930859

That's right, Republitard. When faced with facts and laws you just make up a conspiracy theory and believe it with all your heart.
And Bernie is doing this because he wants to eat steak every night and sleep in satin sheets, even though campaigning doesn't really let you sleep anywhere except the plane...

I understand your cynicism.. Wait! No I don't. You've never cracked a book in your life, or looked outside your pathetic delusional world of rampant nigger packs and Mexican rapists. You have no curiosity about the world, and can't stand those that do.

Face it retard, you are a coward. You have never held a belief that was based on anything but your fear. You can't even imagine a world where someone maybe doesn't want to be a fucking slave all their lives, sucking the cock of a tyrant. Shit! You go looking for a tyrant to ass fuck you; a strongman to look up to, a bully to protect you,
a L E A D E R to tell you what to think and do.

Pathetic little conservative pussy!
>>
A pity /pol/lacks have a pea sized brain. What he said is accurate. Most of the states in today's primaries favored Hillary from the beginning. None the less Bernie still outperformed in the divided states (Colorado, Minnesota etc.) He still has his own favorited states ahead, and more importantly, more time to clime in the polls, Sanders has always gone in the polls over time against Hilary, never down.

These states favoring Hillary just happen to come before all the rest of the primaries.
>>
>>65932345

filtered, go back to rdt you worthless faggot
>>
>>65931748
>>65932345
Reddit is real angsty now that bern has crashed.
>>
>>65931748
>I don't need a tyrant
>supports expanding government power tenfold to seep into every corner of your personal life
>mfw when Berniefags can't defend the fact that Bernie supports creating unconstitutional watch lists that can deny people rights without releasing the names of the individuals on it or the criteria for being on it
>>
>>65929288
>Are liberals seriously so stupid they can't see his shit

Dude Free Shit LMAO

Seriously though, no sane person believes that Bernie will be able to deliver on his promises. He was LITERALLY BEGGING people for money last week.

As far as I can tell he is only doing this for the Shekels. I am wondering what % of that money is going into his bank account?
>>
>>65929288
>Is Sanders a fucking genius?
no

without the help of the liberal media pimping him everywhere, he would be nobody
>>
>>65929288
Like I said this old cuck is a fraud
He doesn't even want to win, he pretends he does
>>
>>65931748

whoa bernie relax, this isn't your s&m forum
>>
I'm not here to support Sanders, but you can't take leftover cash out of a campaign fund, so whether or not he genuinely believed he'd win, he won't see any of that money.
>>
>>65929288
Isn't that a form of profiteering?
>>
>>65929597
obviously he can't just stick it in his personal accounts but his clothes, food, travel, jobs for cronies, etc. is all valuable.
>>
THEY'RE SENDING HIM EVEN MORE MONEY????? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA THIS TRAIN NEVER STOPS
>>
I'm running for president in 2020, literally promising everybody a salary of $400,000 (a.k.a. basic income).
Then go home with $45,000,000.
>>
>>65931748
Bernie bux Alpha fucks
>>
>>65931748
Nice copy pasta
Here's your (You) buddy
>>
It's actually sort of sad watching thousands of people try so hard at something so doomed to failure
>>
>>65930723
uncommon flag
>>
File: 1456888845553.jpg (38 KB, 540x393) Image search: [Google]
1456888845553.jpg
38 KB, 540x393
>Money spent is proportional to votes earned

Trump just proved this wrong and idiots are still giving Sanders cash.

>The Great Bernie Heist of 2016.
>>
>>65931748
>the world doesn't need guidance or leaders
>fear is necessary for survival

I FUCKING HATE KIDS
>>
File: 1456555234612.png (38 KB, 317x293) Image search: [Google]
1456555234612.png
38 KB, 317x293
>>65929531
it's always the jews
>>
>>65929288

Genius.

Im a trumpvsupporter but i think he really meant well. He will be vp.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.