[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anyone here actually not a neckbeard virgin Trump supporter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8
File: AX049_423B_9.jpg (94 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
AX049_423B_9.jpg
94 KB, 1024x682
Is there anyone here actually not a neckbeard virgin Trump supporter who's old enough and watched enough election cycles to know Trump is going to get fucking rekt in the General Election?

This man has no opinion on anything other than what he thinks works best for the current situation. You know what Hillary stands for and the demacunts will coach her like they coached Obama. Do you think he stands a chance at all????

What the fuck happened to /new/-/pol/ ? You mother fuckers used to stand for liberty and people who wanted to fuck the establishment. Not a billionaire who made his billions gaming the rules, which comes out of your pocket.

Pic related, what could have been.
>>
Trump literally said he is the establishment and these people just ignore it.

Trump is basically controlled opposition.
>>
>>65928818

based england gets it
>>
I am 58 years old. Most of my family is from New York City and all of them have been employed by Donald Trump at one time or another. I don't care what you say, I'm voting for him. This man helped my grandma afford rent in Brooklyn for 15 years. None of your shilling is going to change what Donald Trump has done for me and my family. I'm black, queer, and mexican btw.
>>
File: 1456893222303.png (137 KB, 480x475) Image search: [Google]
1456893222303.png
137 KB, 480x475
>>
File: GLNoGvK.png (75 KB, 142x214) Image search: [Google]
GLNoGvK.png
75 KB, 142x214
>>65929115
>>
>>65928661

>/new/ would want a female president

Lolnope.
>>
>>65928978
I don't know why people in your country don't. This is a disaster for everyone.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/08/11/trump-i-was-the-establishment-two-months-ago/

http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/01/22/trump-get-washington-im-going-become-part-establishment-can-make-deals-democrats-video/
>>
File: 1444272895579.gif (2 MB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
1444272895579.gif
2 MB, 659x609
>>65928661
Yes to your questions about myself.

I have never seen a campaign like this, the closest is Reagan and Reagan was doing worse than trump at this point.

I can assure you we are in uncharted territory here, thats why the establishment is full on panick
>>
>>65928661

(you)
>>
>>65929115
Trump is the great uniter.
>>
>>65929364
Were you alive during Reagan? Not discrediting, just curious about demographic
>>
>>65929198
Hello grubo!
>>
>>65929502
I voted for him twice
>>
>>65929198
hello grubo
>>
>>65928661
you're why /new/ got deleted
>>
>>65928661
>You know what Hillary stands for

All of her current positions are the opposite of what they were before she started running. You are fucking retarded if you think she has any kind of solid platform. She will bow and change in whichever way benefits her, not the American people.

>>65928818
>>65929309

Nice meme, but that's just a fantasy for pseudo intellectuals to jerk off over
>>
>>65929566
Thank you, I'm too young to know. This election just feels like so much fuckery
>>
>>65929608
It is not a meme. trump himself said he was the establishment before he ran and he said when he gets to Washington he is going to be more establishment.

How is repeating Trump's words fantasy or a meme?

Are you stupid?
>>
>>65928661
>watches every debate / town hall meeting
>sees bernie and hillary crowds consisting of plant minorities fat neck beards and dirty hippies

Cool story faggot.
>>
>>65929364

in what way is this like Regan? Donald Trump is not a Conservative.

>>65929608

she stands for the left

do you know what donald stands for?
>>
>>65929761
source or get the fuck out
>inb4 sound byte from 1992

fuck off shill
>>
>>65929958
Literally posted here you fucking retard: >>65929309
>>
>>65928661
>You mother fuckers used to stand for liberty and people who wanted to fuck the establishment.

the establishment spent 75million on ads against Trump. Trump is not establishment just because he's established.
>>
>>65930025
>http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/08/11/trump-i-was-the-establishment-two-months-ago/

>literally being this stupid

hes saying he knows how big business works and how corrupt it is you fucking nit

holy shit man, stick to being british and sucking muslim dick
>>
>>65928661
>who's old enough and watched enough election cycles to know
I know that Hillary is one of the most unpopular candidates I've seen in my life. It's hard to imagine her being able to get democrats out to vote.

I think that just about the only person who could actually lose to her was Jeb, and he's out now. If you're the oldfag you claim to be, you probably know that the republicans and democrats tend to take turns with the presidency, handing it off to the other as people get tired of their flavor of bullshit.
>>
>>65930195
He literally admits that he is part of the problem and then says in the second link that if he wins he is going to be like the establishment. You are just falling for his campaign memes.

You remind me of the Obama voters.
>>
File: 1443508489732.jpg (111 KB, 669x664) Image search: [Google]
1443508489732.jpg
111 KB, 669x664
>>65929885

Neither was Reagan, he famously stated: " I didn't leave the democrat party, the democrat party left me" Reagan was an actor and a liberal for his entire life but became conservative in the end.

Trump is more brash, less eloquent, but we are in less eloquent times.

And the political establishment was just as ridiculous to Reagan as they are to Trump, there were columnist claiming Reagan wanted to end the bill of rights and that his positions were directly out of Mein Kampf, that he wanted to start WW3 hated women and blacks etc. etc.

the left has had the same playbook for 40 years yet somehow it still manages to work.

In fact carter would have probably won in 1980 if it wasnt for the hostage crisis and him looking like a supreme pussy.
>>
>>65928661

>what he thinks works best for the current situation

Implying the previous 2 were any better... Even when they're accounting for the future, look at what happens.

I'm supporting his hype, mostly. Great times ahead for us offshore spectators.
>>
>>65930344

He has stated that he can and has bough politicians, and its why he wont take major donor money.

How do you see this as a bad thing? Blatantly exposing our corrupt ruling class.
>>
>>65930344
>http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/08/11/trump-i-was-the-establishment-two-months-ago/

you, like every other butt blasted liberal dumb ass here, takes shit trump says literally verbatim, and end up looking like morons every time. When will you learn?
>>
File: 1120945718_ec56093bdf.jpg (107 KB, 394x500) Image search: [Google]
1120945718_ec56093bdf.jpg
107 KB, 394x500
>>65929364
>we are in uncharted territory here
Pretty much this. At this point it was supposed to be Bush vs. Hillary, but that's not the way it turned out. Bernie's not going to take the Democrat nomination but his campaign revealed that there are cracks even in the left's establishment assumptions.

It's Hillary's election to lose at this point, but seeing as how no one seems to want her as president Trumps definitely got a real shot. Just remember, "they" don't control the narrative anymore, Trump was a "joke" just a few months ago.

Is the republican establishment laughing now?
>>
>>65928661
I'm with you man. Sadly most people here vote with their gut instead of their head. Trump is basically another democrat on a lot of his policies, but hey: He insults the media and makes for funny memes. Truly, we are lost.
>>
>>65930608
Because he is part of the corrupt ruling class. All you are doing is removing the puppet and directly voting for the puppetmaster instead.

>>65930635
I'm not liberal.
>>
>>65930025
dat you, slimey limey?

fuck off, you dont know how anything works when there's no queen
>>
I'm 33 and there is no way in hell Trump doesn't get destroyed in November. I've been involved in politics since I turned 18. /pol/ is composed of people completely divorced from reality that spend all of their time on internet with like minded people who echo their beliefs.

The meltdown here after he loses is going to be one for the ages.
>>
>>65930757
says increasingly nervous man, for the 15th time
>>
>>65930746

right, this is all a big master plan, the Joos want turmp right?

Go jerk off to anime son, the world is obviously too confusing for you.
>>
>>65930755
No, he lives in the US because he is hated here.

>you dont know how anything works when there's no queen
1) Irrelevant.
2) I'm not a Monarchist.

>>65930889
No, I don't believe in Jewish conspiracy theories. However I do believe that Trump is a corrupt pseudo-Democratic puppetmaster who loves increased federal power.
>>
>support Tea Party Walker
>get burned and betrayed

>support Tea Party Rubio
>get burned and betrayed

>support Tea Party Ryan
>get burned and betrayed

>support Tea Party Cruz
>?????????

Are you watching previous election cycles?
Sure doesn't sound like it.
You keep drinking from the same pool and expect a different result like the fucking sheep you are.
>>
>>65930757
Cool then just watch it happen if you're so sure. It's like you're trying to influence people or something. Weird.
>>
>>65931028
whew lad
>>
>This man has no opinion on anything other than what he thinks works best for the current situation

This is what Trump's platform is:

>No more nation building in the Middle East. He openly called the Iraq War a mistake even back when it wasn't cool to do so.

>>He wants lower and middle class tax cuts.

>He is focused on American jobs.

>>He wants to reduce student loan debt. Is against the government charging interest on student loans: "That's probably one of the only things the government shouldn't make money off – I think it's terrible that one of the only profit centers we have is student loans."

>Openness to lowering student loan interest rates and making loan forgiveness programs.

>>Wants to audit the Federal Reserve.

>Doesn't have any special interests groups funding him unlike the other candidates. Has called for all candidates to return the money they're getting back to Super PACs and to remove special interest groups from our election process.

>>Likes universal healthcare, is open to replacing America's broken system with something similar to Canada but better.

>Moderate on social issues (e.g. affirmative action, women's health, gay rights)

>>Focus on broad-based American nationalism instead of narrow and divisive race and gender identity politics.

>Acknowledgement that political correctness is obnoxious.

>>Desires to put America first in trade deals instead of pure Wall Street globalism that exploits third world workers abroad and destroys domestic jobs.

>Realist based foreign policy. (e.g. deal with Putin if it is in our national interest to do so, even if he isn't a nice guy).
>>
>>65930757
>FBI completes their investigation.
>At best, Hillary is sent to federal prison.
>At least, Hillary's security clearance is revoked, making her ineligible for any government position that requires a security clearance.
Hillary is going to be BTFO.
>>
>>65931028
>I don't believe in Jewish conspiracy theories
Then you have no business claiming you have a grasp on reality or which candidate has the nation's interest a heart.

>claim Trump is anti 1st amendment by misrepresenting the libel law issue
>openly and unconditionally support the ADL
>>
>>65931028
idr if you said trump is controlled opposition or not... but does the all-out assault on his character by the media really make you think they want him?

>>65931041
>TEA party effectively castrated by media to the point where they don't have broad appeal
>cant win when high voter turnout
>cant make shit happen when the bacon-wrapped shrimp club comes with their donor money
>lets keep voting

this is an important point
>>
>>65929198
Hello grubo
>>
>>65931415
Fuck off leaf.

>>65931463
Just because they don't like him does not mean he is good.
>>
>>65931368

>OMG look at those policies he is basically hitler OMG!

Seriously the people against trump no nothing about him.
>>
File: Patrick%20Bateman.jpg (8 KB, 337x253) Image search: [Google]
Patrick%20Bateman.jpg
8 KB, 337x253
>>65931388
>88
Witnessed.
>>
>>65928661
Um, Im 57.

I don't know that Trump will lose the general. This is very like Reagan.

And I've been through enough election cycles to know the pendulum always ALWAYS swings.

I do think he stands a chance. We've had 8 years of democrats and people aren't happy. The moderate majority votes with their daily life; are they better or worse off right now, under a democrat presidency? The moderate majority makes or breaks elections. They were tired of a Bush republican presidency, and then chose an Obama democrat presidency. they are now very tired of a democrat in the white house.

Look back through elections. If clinton wins, it would only be the third time in history, that a democrat president occupied the white house for three terms in succession.

http://blog.constitutioncenter.org/2013/01/historic-re-election-pattern-doesnt-favor-democrats-in-2016/
>>
>>65928661
Ive been involved in a lot of recent elections in different countries and i can tell you one thing, the people are sick of the current powers that are sitting in the throne, hell the reason many people are voting for trump is not because they agree with his campaign plans or his actions its because a vote for trump for them is a giant fuck you to the current government you can actually see this gradually rising in elections around the world people voting outside the establishment just to say fuck you
>>
>>65931557
>just because the establishment doesn't like him does not mean he is good
Then stop claiming Cruz is an anti-establishment candidate then.

Either you want to crush the political (read: predominantly jewish) establishment in America or you don't. The candidate that the establishment hates the most and funds the least should be the one anti-establishment voters support, not some flatlander phony who gets his campaign checks from that very same establishment he's supposedly campaigning against.
>>
>>65928661

> the Canadian and the Aqua Buddha
> "presidential" material

The desperation of utter morons. An asshole piece of shit and a stoner fuckstick will save America.

> you preach it, Cletus
> everybody except you is stupid
>>
>>65931931
Cruz is the anti-establishment candidate. Trump is literally a member of the establishment.
>>
>>65928661
There has never been such violent divisiveness and anger towards Washington than there is now. Saying the usual tricks will work this time around is ridiculous IMO
>>
>>65932113
He gets his money from Disney, AIPAC and Goldman Sachs, the same groups that fund Hillary.

It's the donors, stupid.
Follow the fucking donors.
>>
>>65928661
> Trump
> The Establishment Candidate

Super Tuesday sure attracted the shitposters.

Like flies to shit
>>
>>65930086
>Trump is not establishment just because he's established.

That there is some USDA Grade A Toxic Retardation right there.

> bringing greatness back to America
> one imbecilic statement at a time

I'll bet you can't even into English enough to understand what you did there. Bringing on the White Pride, son. Make us all proud.
>>
>>65928661
It really depends on if Hillary is incompetent enough to self destruct when the heat gets turned up. In 2008 she was. Has she learned her lesson?
>>
>>65928661
stay mad you fucking shill, trump speaks straight from the heart and he loves this country, and that's all you need in a leader
>>
>>65932293
And the usual trick is running sleeper candidates that turn on their voters once elected to support the leftist establishment.

Ryan, Rubio, Walker, Sanatorium are all examples of this.
Now Cruz is here to play that role.

Follow
the
donors
>>
>>65929115
Kek
>>
>>65932113
>cruz is anti establishment
>trump is pro establishment

trump UNDERSTANDS the establishment and how to beat them at their own game
the best Cruz has going for him is being constitutional
except muh abortions and muh jeezus
i will admit that Cruz would have been perfect if things had lined up with him competing in '12, or maybe in '24, but at this point, we need someone who is going to have a spine to stand up to these insane marxists in power
>>
he wins vs hillary who will also get fucking wrkeced in a general election, and loses vs berine who will lookk better and better then more you get to know his history
>>
>>65932836
trump will get things done better than Cruz*
>>
>>65928661
Who cares, I just want to see Hillary humiliated for all the murders. Her frigid cunt will be wrecked and that's good enough for me.
>>
File: republitards.gif (24 KB, 344x989) Image search: [Google]
republitards.gif
24 KB, 344x989
>>65928661
>Is there anyone here actually not a neckbeard virgin Trump supporter who's old enough and watched enough election cycles to know Trump is going to get fucking rekt in the General Election?
yes... but you're a /pol/ - the Internet fascist cesspool - so, I wouldn't expect to much rationale thought processes here
>>
>>65932836
I agree, since we elected a nigger we have to pay down the debts now.

Limited government is unviable at this point. Cruz would have been such a good choice in 2008 or so.
>>
>>65932113
>Cruz is the anti-establishment candidate

Despite being backed by the establishment in every single way? His backers are establishment. Do you see the GOP panicking over Cruz? No? Because he and Rubio are establishment candidates. Every night you're on here shilling with your British proxy for the worst candidate; you're as slimy and disgusting as the rat you pays you 5 cents per reply
>>
>>65928661
Obviously, Donald Trump is a great political tactician. He is a visionary and a great mind. He has changed U.S. politics in this race.
>>
>>65928661
>no opinion
>he thinks works best for the current situation

Works for me
>>
>>65933151
>hurr IQ is a social construct
>except when it's republitards

go fight sneks faggot
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.