[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Drumpf" never existed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
File: IT'S 1648 COME ON.jpg (155 KB, 1013x380) Image search: [Google]
IT'S 1648 COME ON.jpg
155 KB, 1013x380
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Frederick_Trump#.22Drumpf.22_never_existed

>The family name changed from Drumpf to Trump between 1648 and 1700 according to The Trumps: Three Generations that Built an Empire, already cited by the article. This man was born much later and is therefore unlikely to have ever been known as Drumpf.

https://books.google.com/books?id=PmrwtRTQ3fMC&pg=PA26&lpg=PA26#v=onepage&q&f=false
>>
File: CWN7Zt7WoAEXrP_.jpg (46 KB, 425x594) Image search: [Google]
CWN7Zt7WoAEXrP_.jpg
46 KB, 425x594
BUMP
>>
>>65927915

Explain what Drumpf is. I've seen this all over Facebook lately.
>>
>>65927915

Dude, who gives a shit?
>>
>>65928605
Did you not read the post?
Are you a fucking idiot?
>>
>>65928605
Another conspiracy theory cooked up to discredit a political candidate.

This is on the same level as obama's birth certificate but not as prominent yet. The irony is lost on many people though.
>>
Figures he couldn't get the years right, he only cares about the current one.
>>
>>65927915
I don't get why people spew this Drumpf thing as if it was funny. Is it some anglo word I'm not aware of? Is it to call him inmigrant?
And anyway, isn't all this just more publicity? Cuckington post said it's more googled than Rubio and Cruz
>>
>>65928605
For whatever reason, people are bringing up the fact that generations ago Trumps family changed their name from Drumpf to Trump
>>
>>65928929

It's fashionable racism
>>
>>65928929
It just sounds like Dump and isn't Trump. Basically, it's nothing. People are afraid of Trump winning and trying pull anything they can to stop him.
>>
>Trump's not even POTUS yet
>already doing more to educate Americans about European history than any president in recent history
>>
WHO
THE HELL
CARES?
>>
>>65928929
>Is it to call him inmigrant?
Yes. And to get back at him for making fun of Jon Lebowitz changing his name to Stewart. Even though it's a false equivalency.
>>
>>65928865

So some guy named Drumpf, an ancestor of Trump, ruined some wine town in the 1600s and that's supposed to matter today to the present day Donald Trump?

They must really be scared now.

>>65928786
Fuck off.
>>
When my family came over from Germany they changed the spelling and pronunciation of our last name. Same with my friend who has a Polish last name. Who the fuck cares if his family changed their name, if they even did.
>>
>>65928906
underrated
>>
>>65928605
literal name-calling

his name is weird, don't vote for him
>>
>>65929127
It's not even shameful as far as I can tell. Didn't most yuros change their name when they went to America?
Hell, I'd change my surname if I moved there because the spelling would make americans mispronounce it horribly.
>>65929092
Figured as much. I watched a bit of the """"epic destruction"""" of that english cuck, he mentioned Trump has Donate buttons in his webpage as if that were shameful or laughable. Fucking idiots, all of them.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 296x185) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 296x185
>>65927915
Whatever.

Donald Drumpf

DRUMPF.
>>
>>65928865

Except Obama is actually lying out his ass and you'll find out he's a muslim and wasn't even eligible not that long after presidency

unless he worms his way into the supreme court afterwards to keep the heat off him.
>>
>>65928605
comedy show says that everyone should call him donald drumpf because his ancestors during the 30 years war (mid 17th century) changed their name from drumpf to trump.

basically liberal writers realize his distant ancestors' original name meant something kind of dumb sounding (it isn't that bad imo) and act like this is their trump card (pun). it's essentially the same as calling barack obama by his full name barack hussein obama, meaningless name calling.

Related:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_yRpEbFeG4
>>
I would like to take a moment to thank the slimey limey current year man for bringing more attention to Trump, and for showing how retarded, dishonest and desperate liberals truly are.

I'm sure everybody will just abandon Trump once you call him a made up name.

Thank you, and have a good 2016.
>>
>>65929514
It's about Jon Lebowitz being called out for being a dirty kike like some other anon said.

They really hate him.
>>
>>65929535
Sven the Cuck

KEK.
>>
yfw Trump's secret real family name is [spoiler] VON DOOM
>>
>>65927915
>liberal media so desperate to stump the trump that they are digging back 4 centuries
>SMDH
>>
File: 2478394032.jpg (18 KB, 471x393) Image search: [Google]
2478394032.jpg
18 KB, 471x393
>>65929535
i have no idea why you visit this place

even on red pill people just get depressed for visiting here

You don't need news to be told how fucked you are
>>
>>65927915
>https://books.google.com/books?id=PmrwtRTQ3fMC&pg=PA26&lpg=PA26#v=onepage&q&f=false
Hahah good catch.

John Oliver is a funny comedian, I watch him a lot. And Donald Trump is a rich douchebag, I laugh at him whenever I see him too. But in this case I could see from the start that Oliver was trying to squeeze more than just cheap laughs from material that was actually only good for cheap laughs.
>>
>>65927915
Sanders dad changed his name from Gitman
>>
File: 1456884131243.jpg (39 KB, 460x451) Image search: [Google]
1456884131243.jpg
39 KB, 460x451
Donald Drumpf sounds kinda cool to me, personally. But even then, who gives a fuck?

>Trump's great great great great etc. grandpa's name was Drumpf and changed it to Trump! That's so stupid! You shouldn't vote for him because a distant ancestor had a stupid name!
>>
>>65930146

John Oliver is fucking awful. He couldn't cut it back here so he goes over there and fools you with an accent.

Piers Morgan is another example. These people are hated here and can't get a gig so they take their hatred for america and spin it as comedy/criticism.
>>
Why doesn't Trump just fire back saying he's going to deport this guy?

He's here on a fucking green card, he should be staying the fuck out of political shilling
>>
Its bull. Trumps grandfather changed his name to Trump when he arrived in the u.s to americanize it. His grandfather settled in the Bronx in early 1900s. A then Jewish ghetto. Trumps father moved them to queens, an Irish ghetto. Those Irish and the westies basically owned manhattan in those days. All those buildings you see were made by the irish.
>>
>>65928906
>1608+408
>>
>>65930563
Oliver is not a citizen and can be deported.
>>
>>65929633
Thanks for the video! This guy makes some great points.
>>
chill man its just a joke
>>
File: 1449036650195-1.png (134 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1449036650195-1.png
134 KB, 800x1200
>>65927915
Wouldn’t “Drumpf” be pronounced more like “Trump” than how current year man says it?
>>
>>65928929
You might notice a pattern here, of leftists being childish and immature calling Trump names, rather than making actual arguments and putting forth their own ideas. The great thing is it doesn't work, and they still haven't realized this. They will just keep trying to defame him until it's too late to mount an actual fight.
>>
File: 1456865571015.jpg (855 KB, 1133x1133) Image search: [Google]
1456865571015.jpg
855 KB, 1133x1133
He's been in the US for 5 years and he's already telling Americans how to vote.

FUCK THIS GUY
>>
>>65930563
Literally this, this times a thousand.
>>
>>65930751
> Trumps grandfather changed his name to Trump when he arrived in the u.s to americanize it.

no he didn't. that was John Oliver's conjecture and it has been disproven. The family name was already 'Trump' before Donald's grandfather was born.
>>
Who cares anyway. Trump is known As Trump now. Why should you care about his family history. or what nut he came out of. Left or right. Hes representing himself and his voters thats about it.
>>
>>65931592

jesus christ that cuck needs fucking braces
>>
It's pretty obvious what they're trying to go for with this.

>They think Donald hates all immigrants
>BUT WAIT, DONALD HIMSELF IS AN IMMIGRANT
>HE HAD TO CHANGE HIS NAME FROM DRUMPF TO TRUMP
>If Donald hates immigrants so much, he must hate himself.
>If Donald wants all the mexicans to go back to mexico, he needs to go back to where he originally came from too!

Of course it's completely missing the point of anything Donald's actually said, and it's stupid every way you look at it. They just want to call him a hypocrite even though it doesn't work.
>>
>>65929619
Obama isn't lying?

Show me all the peace he brought? how he cut military spending and ended the wars and refused to bomb people without declarations of war? Show me how he united our country or had bipartisan efforts or reduced racial tensions or made any efforts to reduce blacks that go to jail for drug possession? show me how he closed guantanimo or fought for net nutrality or vetoed pisa?

Nearly his entire campaign was a lie. His biggest issues, like the patriot act which he swore he would repeal/veto he ecpanded instead.

He is a lying piece of ahit and you're a goddamn shill if you think he's been fucking honest. Get real.
>>
>>65929919
will he collab with MF DOOM?
>>
>>65932220
>Why should you care about his family history.
are we reliving the "Hussein" fiasco from like 8 years ago
>>
This is the same retarded tactic as calling Obama Hussein, except Trump wasn't ever called Drumpf.
>>
It's weird that anyone is talking about this. I can't fathom that anybody except for virulently anti-Trump folks desperate for an angle care about this.

Anglicizing names to better assimilate is REALLY common among immigrants over the history of the States. My family did it on both sides in the early 20th century. Does that make me less American? Can I never run for President now? Does that make me, a guy who was born many years later, a phony and a fraud?

It's absolutely hysterical the depths that the American left has now sunk to in order to try to destroy Donald J. Trump.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.