[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the hispanic and minority population large enough to ensure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: 1452454122803.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1452454122803.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
Had a discussion with a white Rubio supporter who claimed that Trump winning the primaries would result in a presidential win for Hillary due to the sheer population of Hispanics, Blacks and Muslim voters.

Given that white Americans are 60% of the population, shave off all of those who are anti-trump supporters, fill in with 25% of blacks that will vote trump and will itindeed result in a situation where Hillary will win?
>>
>tell your white voter base to fuck themselves and pander to minorities
>minorities don't vote for you
>whites that you pissed off don't vote for you
>wonder why you lost

Don't insult your base.
>>
ANOTHER SCORCHER
>>
I'll have those niggers voting Democrat for the next 2000 years - Lyndon Bane Johnson
>>
>>65927110
How do I remember that ad. God Bless Sears and America
>>
>>65926852
No. That's why they're called minorities.

Even if they could swing things in Hillary's favor, they're not going to turn out in as reat numbers as when there is a black man running for office, plus she will have to make up for the Bernie supporters who are not going to bother voting because the guy they were so emotionally invested in didn't get the nomination.
>>
Yes, and don't forget that Trump's per-state average is about 35%, which shows there may be poor party loyalty in November
>>
>>65930048
If Trump's Republican opponents were all one person, you realize he'd be losing right?
>>
>>65927110
Cool!
>>
Hispanic here: usually vote Democrat. Switched to republican specifically for Trump. Factor that into the minority mix. All my immediate family is voting Trump as well.
>>
>>65930626
How many generations ago did your family jump the border?
>>
>>65930626
My white wife is making me vote for Trump.
>>
It was enough to ensure victory for Obama in 2012. He got 83% of the total minority vote against Romney. He ran the table with every racial minority you can possibly think of.

I could see Latinos/Hispanics breaking even harder for the Democrats against Trump. There are reports of Muslims getting their people to sign up to vote for this upcoming election.

Trump getting 25% of the Black vote in a national election is pure delusion. He would be lucky to get 10%. Blacks are not voting for a candidate that needs to think about it for a few hours before he disavows the KKK.
>>
>>65926852
Blacks and Hispanics are very small amount of the electorate. Blacks especially, when you account for the amount of blacks in jail and who are felons.

Muslims are almost non-existent as an electorate.

Hillary will never get the amount of black votes that Obama did. She will also never get the amount of young voters that Obama did.

This primary election has been bad for democrats because of the very low turnout. In Nevada, there were 20,000 less primary voters in the Democratic caucus than in 2008. That is scary if you are a democrat.

The presidential election is a turnout game. The Republicans NEED to get white people out and voting for them. If the Republicans can win back the white vote, they can win the election.
>>
>>65930386
Nigga what?
>>
>>65931576
For reference:
White electorate is 70%.
Black electorate is 13%
Latino electorate is only 11%

These numbers account for only the people who are eligible to vote, so they don't reflect the national racial percentage of the population.
>>
>>65931813
On average, Trump is winning by 35% in each state. All other candidates combined are getting 65%. That's pretty lousy. Clinton is beating Sanders on average by 54%.
>>
>>65927110
YOU'LL CALL NOW
>>
>>65931576
>Blacks are not voting for a candidate that needs to think about it for a few hours before he disavows the KKK.

Yeah, the KKK should really be the primary concern of black voters this election.

http://qz.com/554784/1200-people-are-killed-each-year-over-sneakers/
>>
>>65932540
>If we put everybody else together Trump would lose
Stage 3 - Bargaining
>>
>>65933198
What do you mean? My point is that Clinton has already shown that at least 54% of democrats will vote for her in the General Election. Trump is only at 35% of that for Republicans. He's a very weak front runner and will have trouble securing his parties vote in the General Election.
>>
>>65926852
Trump:
>won't lose any of the republican base to Hillary
>will get a significant number of Bernie supporters
>illegals can't vote
>blacks mostly do not vote (35% of the adult males can't)
>>
>>65933643
okay now tell us the actual voter numbers and not percentages
>>
>>65933128
Holy fucking strawman because that's what I totally said Black people's "primary concern" should be. Except I never used those words at all... you did.

Out of my entire post THAT'S what you had a beef with? Why even bother replying?
>>
>>65926852
Just by name recognition Trump will get a lot of Democrat and Independent voters, too.
>>
>>65934040
You mean the popular vote? That takes a while to figure out but percentages of popular vote are a sufficient way to show front runner strength.

If you're looking at each party's electoral delegate vote distribution, Hillary Clinton has secured 984 delegates (assuming superdelegates stay loyal) and Trump has secured 268 party delegate votes.
>>
>>65934506
Not in the General election. Being that her husband was president and as sec. of state, Clinton has good name recognition, not to mention the big D next to her name for the Democrats that are uninformed.
>>
YESTERDAY YOU SAID TOMORROW
>>
Trump is going to show his real values and plans when in general election.
>>
>>65926852
if it isn't now it will be soon.
>>
>>65926852

>Given that white Americans are 60% of the population

End this meme

72% are white
>>
File: white vote.png (100 KB, 457x540) Image search: [Google]
white vote.png
100 KB, 457x540
>>65926852
Muslims and Asians are such a small portion of the electorate they're almost irrelevant when it comes to the general election. As long as Trump mobilizes the white vote, Latinos could have historic turnout and could support Democrats at historic levels and Trump would still win. Pic related.

Here's the link if you want to play with the demographics yourself
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2015/08/26/demographics_and_the_2016_election_scenarios.html
>>
>>65935456

ANOTHER SCORCHER
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.