[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone tell me why you fucks want Trump as your nominee when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: poll.png (64 KB, 857x711) Image search: [Google]
poll.png
64 KB, 857x711
Can anyone tell me why you fucks want Trump as your nominee when he doesn't beat Clinton?

Serious question.

Republicans control the house and the Senate. Putting Trump as nominee will destroy the Republican majority.

Clinton will choose her Justices and we all will kiss our guns good bye. Seriously /pol/, you fucks sucked Paul's and Romney's dick and look how things turned out.

Why do you all continue to support losers who doesn't have a chance.

Why

I don't understand.
>>
They bought into the memes.
>>
>>65918517
Anti-immigrant nationalist. How do you not understand why this is the /pol/ approved candidate. Also a sample size of 1000 people does not determine the outcome of a general election.
>>
>>65918517
Not a trump supporter but he's been over performing in all of the polls. So what makes this one any different?
>>
Country wide polls don't matter, what's the state by state numbers?
>>
Your using a flawed system of representation OP. On realclear politics, it is displayed by percentages. 1/3 vs 1/2. Who is more likely to have the higher percentile WHILE REMAINING IN PARTY.
>>
>>65918517
>le primaries are the general meme
>>
There are just as many polls saying he'll win.
>>
Not to mention the fact that there are more gop than dem in America
>>
8 months ago he was supposed to lose to jeb, Christie, Rubio and rat face.....time changes everything
>>
File: 1402367012430.png (87 KB, 293x387) Image search: [Google]
1402367012430.png
87 KB, 293x387
>>65918517

memes will save us anon.

Your lack of faith, disturbs me.
>>
File: 1456202624721.png (508 KB, 532x479) Image search: [Google]
1456202624721.png
508 KB, 532x479
>>65918517
You're fucking retarded. He hasn't even started on Hillary. This man singlehandedly destroyed the Bush dynasty and will do the same to Clinton. He needs the nomination before this happens. Retarded butt faggot Cruz supporting loser.
>>
File: yeb.png (65 KB, 831x538) Image search: [Google]
yeb.png
65 KB, 831x538
>>65918517
Can anyone tell me why you fucks want Trump as your nominee when he doesn't beat Jeb?

Why do you all continue to support losers who doesn't have a chance.

Why

I don't understand.
>>
>>65918952
This. Literally 1000 people on 320,000,000. (Even though they won't all vote) and if Clinton wins in the primaries, then Trump will get alot of the Sandkike supporters
>>
Polls on the general this early NEVER mean anything, they're a measure of NOTHING, you might aswell divine animal entrails
>>
>>65918517
>Can anyone tell me why you fucks want Trump as your nominee when he doesn't beat Clinton?

According to this Shillary wins by three points.
>With a three point margin of error.

OP you're a statistically ignorant faggot.
>>
>>65918517
>america electing a traitor

>>65918952
>a sample size of 1000 people does not determine the outcome of a general election
Thank fuck for this guy
>>
File: 1452650177153.jpg (87 KB, 865x715) Image search: [Google]
1452650177153.jpg
87 KB, 865x715
He'll destroy here in the debates.

Hands down.
>>
>>65918517
clinton already won so why not enjoy the debates of those two
>>
>>65919118
That the polls you've seen are btween republicans. This is between the two parties.
>>
>>65918517
god damnit do i have to explain this shit again?
primaries don't mean shit when you're comparing the seperate parties, especially single candidates in each party. one side has like 15 to choose from, and the other has what, 2? When it becomes one on one hillary is going to get REKT #rekt #mlg #shillthehill #cantstumpthetrump #MAGA #blackliesmatter
>>
>>65918517
>a 3 point margin is insurmountable in 8 months

Serious question op, are you mentally challenged?
>>
>>65918517
It's like you love 3rd worlders flooding your country and changing your way of life.

I want cuckservatives to die

Trump is the only candidate who can excite the base and bring more people to the republican party, but you're a fucking retard and completely oblivious to whats happening.
>>
File: 1453405700713.jpg (89 KB, 600x485) Image search: [Google]
1453405700713.jpg
89 KB, 600x485
>>65918517
its all rigged
the bitch will win away
>>
>>65918517
In primary season there is a HUGE amount of posturing about not supporting the nominee, and it always evaporates. It happens every cycle. General election numbers just don't mean anything this far out.
>>
Trump isn't even in general mode yet, any kind of speculation is useless this early and any historical models obviously don't apply to this unique election.

I'm super liberal and a Bernie supporter and also think it's a bad idea to not treat Trump seriously.
>>
>general election polls in march

Are you fucking daft?
>>
>>65918517

>he actually thinks polls reflect reality

I bet you think what people like on reddit is popular in real life too
>>
File: 1456472921778-2.gif (135 KB, 479x432) Image search: [Google]
1456472921778-2.gif
135 KB, 479x432
>>65918517
>Twump can't beat Clinton
>Surely someone else can

If Trump can't, no one can. The U.S. must go full force.
>>
>>65919394
>Republicans control the house and the Senate. Putting Trump as nominee will destroy the Republican majority.

Because Obongo is just writing executive orders over their heads.
>>
Everyone beats Hillary in the general. Hillary only wins the dem primary, and that's because she controls the MSM, where the majority of voters get their information. Most people don't even know who Sanders is.
>>
>>65920591

If Trump becomes the nominee, many Republicans will stay home and refuse to vote, which will cost us not only the presidency, but the supreme court and both houses
>#NeverTrump
>>
>>65921243

You're confusing Trump with Hillary.
>>
>>65918517
>losing by 3%
>doesn't have a chance
you're forgetting what happened with clinton and sanders already... anyone campaigning against clinton will gain supporters. she is concealing too much and whenever any of that comes to light in mainstream media she loses votes, while trump gains votes from any "controversy" about him.
>>
>>65921243
Surging GOP primary turnouts suggest otherwise. Conservative voters are very excited this year.

The worrisome thing about trump isn't general polls, or primary turnouts. His problem is his unfavorable numbers outside of his base. I'm not convinced he'll be able to recover those people during the general.
>>
>>65918517

THIS SO MUCH!

Vote for Rubio who can defeat Clinton like Rubio.

OR

Vote for Sanders in the primaries to get rid of Clinton early.
>>
>>65922027

Nobody can beat Sanders in the general. If you want a republican to win, you should start supporting Hillary.
>>
>>65921462
You're completely wrong.
Shillary has been shrugging of a fucking breach of national security. She's shrugged off straight up lies, racism accusations, etc. She's very Trumplike in that respect.
>>
>>65921732

Winning 30-40% of the republican vote does not indicate strong support. Also Trump is a big government republican not a conservative
>>
Look at what Trump did to Jeb. Look at what he's done to the Republican field.

He hasn't even started on Hillary yet.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.