[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously Though
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7
File: 1456831947938~01.jpg (190 KB, 962x854) Image search: [Google]
1456831947938~01.jpg
190 KB, 962x854
Why is America so much better at handling diversity and immigration issues than Europe (or anywhere else for that matter)?

Memes and /pol/ shit aside, Americans are way, WAY ahead of the curve in terms of assimilating people of wildly different backgrounds and infusing them with a common sense of national identity and pride.

There's literally nothing else like it on Earth. And it's not a weakness, it's a strength.
>>
File: justttt.png (121 KB, 650x572) Image search: [Google]
justttt.png
121 KB, 650x572
>>65918401
we arent

and it is a weakness
>>
File: 1449892183195.jpg (47 KB, 536x536) Image search: [Google]
1449892183195.jpg
47 KB, 536x536
>>65918401
>Americans are way, WAY ahead of the curve in terms of assimilating people of wildly different backgrounds and infusing them with a common sense of national identity and pride.
>>
We're a nation that prides itself on being a melting pot nation of migrants. It's a nation of subcultures.

America doesn't have an identity other than its huge economic dick.
>>
>>65918401

Why didn't he just spend the money for a new suit instead of wearing that uniform?
>>
>>65918591

Lern 2 reading & comprehension, Keith
>>
>>65918401
The reason why it's not out of control here is that we are, with the exception of hispanics, separated from other cultures by the oceans. The oceans act as a natural wall that essentially gives us control over who comes in and how many.
>>
It's actually because of our racism.

You see by having republicans who don't like other cultures advocate for things like being required to know English and a basic history of the United States, people are forced to become Americanized. They start watching american tv shows, wearing american clothes, and sending their newborn american kids to american public schools. Before they know it, those kids probably forget how to speak their mother tongue or never bother to learn it. Eventually by the second generation of immigrants, people forget their culture and start seeing themselves as black,brown, asian, white, or native americans. But americans nonetheless.
>>
>>65918401
a free market
>>
File: 1406057310994.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1406057310994.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>65918401
Brings a tear to my eye to see a hapa that hasn't gone batshit.
>>
>>65918401
>>65918401

What in the fuck is this happy horseshit?

>Half breed Chink marrying half breed nigger

Eh, the black guy seems like a non nigger, and probably killed his fair share of muslims

Everything seems ok
>>
>>65918401
We aren't we just got lucky with WW2 assimilating everyone because they finally fucking saw that they are more like each other than being seperate groups when it really came down to it. Also the nazis scared the Germans into assimilating.

The reason people assimilate now is because its seen as an unavoidable goal. You HAVE to assimilate. There is no other option, you will be practically forced into shit otherwise.

>>65919019
The melting pot theory is bullshit, its all forced assimilation to what was mainstream American culture.
>>
>>65918401
You only have to watch a couple of hollywood movies and you already know enough about the culture to integrate
>>
>>65919204
Maybe because he's proud to serve.
>>
File: crack.jpg (15 KB, 211x238) Image search: [Google]
crack.jpg
15 KB, 211x238
>>65919875
my post is fine
>>
europe is physically connected to the middle east and even africa so anyone can just walk in and climb over a fence

but to get into america you need to get through an airport (other than spics, which they have a problem with) so they can keep out the muslims and niggers
>>
>>65920372
>You see by having republicans who don't like other cultures advocate for things like being required to know English and a basic history of the United States, people are forced to become Americanized.

lmfao
We teach English and American history, but nobody is "forced to become Americanized."
That is total fucking bullshit.
Ideally, America is like Linux, and the different cultures are like distros.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/oct/6/one-in-five-in-us-dont-speak-english-at-home-repor/?page=all
>>
>>65921011

So did I faggot,more than 20 years, but I don't wear a cheap blue polyester suit on the occasion of my daughter's wedding.

>Its screams respect me.
>>
>>65922566
Well, admittedly, it makes me respect him more. Military service turns niggers into black men, in my eyes
>>
>>65918401
The whole world is being drowned in American culture. Immigrants from completely different backgrounds can't resist it to a certain extent. Americanized people come in all shapes and colors compared to Europe where you have the shit that you do. Obviously it's far from perfect, and we had a better immigration policy pre 1965, but American culture is kinda hip and cool. So after a couple generations, kids of immigrants are pretty much American .
>>
>>65918401
Their daughters will be fucking smoking calling it.
>>
>>65918401
How do you call the bastard of a mulatto girl and Elliot Rodger?
>>
>>65918401
This is simply not true.
American assimilation has collapsed.
It was successful for generations because of rigid and racist limits and intolerant pressure on Italians and Albanians to properly assimilate.
They got rid of limits on numbers and restrictions on what countries could send people at the same as that they destroyed our cultural institutions.
Ask a Californian about this wonderful assimilation. Just be sure to use the right language.
>>
>>65923354
Well, since they're married, not a fucking bastard, you stupid spic. Don't you have a wall to be building?
>>
>>65923636
>Literally lost Texas
No wall señor
>>
American had people immigrating from everywhere. Also Post WW2 economy allowed blue collar work to be feasible for raising a family. This limited hostility to competition posed by immigrants. Also the civil rights movement created more acceptance of people of all ethnic backgrounds
>>
>>65918401
>Why is America so much better at handling diversity and immigration issues than Europe

My sides, it's literally the opposite, that's the very reason people want Trump
>>
>>65919019
That's bullshit. Look at WWII American propaganda posters and tell me there wasn't an ideal that was very much American. The problem is that after the Immigration and Nationality Act came about, more and more people that could be visibly discerned immediately as immigrants (ie: non-whites) were let in, while the counter-culture of the 60s sought to destroy any semblance of national pride or identity that had previously existed. An American culture did exist, and now it's dead forever.
>>
>>65924347
Oh please America had a vibrant Post WW2 culture. It was just rabid anti-communism. Literally nothing else bound this country together during the cold war
>>
>>65924006
We never had people immigrating from "everywhere," there were severe restrictions in numbers and origin. People used to think of Irish and Italian as the bleeding edge.
>>
>>65924915
>Chinese migrants and African's didn't exist, neither the Mexicans we ended up conquering.

Just because their was a nativist backlash doesn't mean pre Late 19th century immigration from everywhere was allowed.
>>
>>65918401
It's a weakness and the Jews are spreading the false believe that diversity and political correctness is strength, while staying pure themselves. The white race lost and the niggers will eventually wipe us out. Then the Jews will rule over a world of slaves.
>>
>>65925451
>their was a nativist backlash
there is a nativist backlash. There fixed it for you. You know what...
>there is a nativist backlash
there will always be a nativist backlash
>>
>>65926230
good thing white people are an endangered species though so we don't ahve to put up with their shit anymore
>>
>>65926150
*belief
>>
>>65925451
>Chinese migrants
absolutely miniscule proportion of immigrants even when it was actually happening, and legislature was quickly passed to ban it
>Africans
african immigrants? the fuck are you talking about nigger?
>Mexicans
again, a tiny proportion of the population

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States
nearly 90% white, less than 1% Asian, 1-2% Hispanic from the start of the 20th century up to the passage of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965. stop forcing your revisionist bullshit where america was always a multiracial nation. that propaganda was invented by a jew btw. israel zangwill, jewish zionist who wrote the play The Melting Pot and popularized that perception of america. you're literally spreading antiquated zionist brainwashing propaganda.
>>
>>65923852
You can have texas, its full of disgusting cali transplants
the wall will go on the other side
>>
>>65926150
do the jews hate whites that much ? the zionist, u mean ?
>>
>>65926538
Minority in the US, insulting the race that made the country what it is today.
That's my biggest gripe with kebabs here in Germany, they will gladly take our money without working for it or contributing to the system, they will drive our cars and fuck our women but they'll always act superior and insult the white people that saved them from their shitty home country by taking them in. Without us you would still wrestle in the sand.
>>
>>65926741
>slaves don't count as immigrants

>Asians aren't the majority in Hawaii

Like I said look at Pre late 19th century policies. Even if the only major immigrant group Pre 18th century were Africans it means American culture was always Multicultural. That's why southern cuisine incorporates many African vegetables and niggers emulate the culture of honor in the south.
>>
>>65926887
The Jews hate everybody except themselves. Mixed races are weak and divided and easy to enslave. Hitler knew all of this and I couldn't believe it myself before our puppet chancellor opened the floodgates and inivited every sand-nigger to my country by promising them free money, Healthcare and housing. .
>>
>>65918401
The small minorities we do have were never truly *forced* to assimilate. Many groups eventually did, but put somebody somewhere for a hundred or more years and of course they'll eventually fade in.

Spics, Native Americans, Whites, Blacks, etc. are all doing their own thing. You go somewhere black and they eat black shit (soul food is breddy gud actually), play black music, talk black, act black, etc. Same for everybody else.

Nobody is bitter that some other group won out over them. Outside of ultra-left campuses and inner cities full of angsty niggers, people are quietly enjoying being what they are instead of making a huge fucking deal out of it.
>>
>>65918401
>dat subtle conversion tactic

I don't want to be. We don't handle it well, we just hide the ghouls in places we don't ever hear from
>>
>>65918401

It's because we play football and you play soccer.
>>
>>65924572
He's talking about culture after the 60s.

It's all irredeemable degenerate shit.
>>
>>65918401
because immigrants in the US are almost always christian. there's still a lot of nationalism in the USA. the whole country has a history of it, being 'built by immigrants' and all that. this gives people a sense of identity and makes them proud of being american.

in europe there's no such thing. people are atheists, the immigrants are mostly muslims. the cultures are radically different. there's no common identity and most europeans have no love for their country at all.
>>
>>65929111
Most immigrants have no love for their new countries in Europe either.
>>
>>65918401
We are not.
>>
File: Truth.png (611 KB, 1051x876) Image search: [Google]
Truth.png
611 KB, 1051x876
>>65922836
>niggers into black men
>>
File: 1456813487991.png (617 KB, 982x1605) Image search: [Google]
1456813487991.png
617 KB, 982x1605
>>
>>65929943
I mean obviously the best option would be to expel or exterminate them but as long as we have to deal with them I respect them more if they contribute to society
>>
Most immigrants come to the US to be part of the "American dream"

Most immigrants come to Europe for gibsmedat. They have absolutely no interest in assimilating, becoming productive members of society, etc.
>>
>>65918401
Less Muslim immigrants.
>>
>>65930555
It's not like they can swim to the US like they do over here.
>>
Nationalism.
>>
Some european countries aren't land of immigrants... yet , sadly.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.