[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sargon of Akkad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (507 KB, 894x564) Image search: [Google]
image.png
507 KB, 894x564
Hi /pol/

Redpill me on Sargon. Is he a cuck? Is he a good guy? Why does he like bashing obscure SJW tumblrists and youtubers instead of addressing bigger issues? (His best vid was "the cancer in the left" imo)
>>
He is a leftist white male that takes it really deeply personally when the left says mean things about white males.
>>
File: 1422650304441.png (14 KB, 145x175) Image search: [Google]
1422650304441.png
14 KB, 145x175
>>65907840
/thread
>>
I unsubbed him today.
He's worthless
>>
He's just a bored neet bunkered up in mummies house discussing irrelevant crap only autists give a fuck about
>>
>>65907840
This.
He's a somewhat equivalent of a white dindu
>>
faggot

belongs in an oven
>>
he's a fat fucking white apologist. aka cuck
>>
i like that atheism-is-unstoppable guy
>>
File: sarface.png (47 KB, 894x650) Image search: [Google]
sarface.png
47 KB, 894x650
>>65907517
Cuck faggot.
>>
>>65907517
He's a closet Marxist
>>
>>65907517

He was basically a gateway to people reacting to feminism to get more redpilled.

After gamergate he became irrelevant and now just does reaction videos to some stupid teenager who just learned about feminism - but he isn't funny like Undoomed, or factually thorough like TL;DR.

He was useful for a while, but is now largely irrelevant.
>>
>>65908314
Pretty much. To be fair though it's kinda how he makes a living. If he only addressed relevant big stuff he wouldn't have the viewership and stuff to survive.
>>
>>65908314
The worst is when Sargon responds to a video and has a rebuttal literally every other word that his opponent says. I know he's trying to pick it apart but it would just sound better if he responded after they finish a fucking sentence.
>>
>>65907517
I like to watch the "this week in stupid segment".
he's very fair and critical of both sides. I guess /pol/ hate of him is comparible to /v/ hate of totalbiscuit, anyone that uses a sentence and words larger than what they are used to gets immediate animosity from the low-IQ crowd.

he's not even amazing in his conclusions, he just words everything well.

How about you try to watch him instead and come to your own conclusion?
>>
>>65907517

Will the fucking shilling of this faggot stop already. Already other threads.
>>
>>65910141
>I guess /pol/ hate of him is comparible to /v/ hate of totalbiscuit, anyone that uses a sentence and words larger than what they are used to gets immediate animosity from the low-IQ crowd.
Maybe it doesn't translate well but he's trying to come off as intellectual but completely misses the point.
>>
>>65908092
isn't he married with a kid tho
>>
File: 1452385465660.jpg (48 KB, 352x360) Image search: [Google]
1452385465660.jpg
48 KB, 352x360
>>65907517
>>
>>65910587
hmm? what do you mean?

>>65911069
yeah, he is
>>
>>65911069

He is also 1/4 black. He had a black grandfather.
>>
He still thinks what is going in the white world is o.k.. He seems to think his children will be treated the same and have the same opportunities in a shitskin dominated Europe.
>>
I rather enjoy him. His presentation leaves a little to be desired but it's actually pretty fun to see him pick apart an argument. He could stand to lop off a solid 15 minutes off of most of his videos, but since I usually play them in the background while I work or play vidya I don't mind that much.

It's more telling that he actually is a classical moderate leftist and that most SJWs view him as a nazi and a facist. Eh. Still better to watch than most of the shit that passes for political discussion on MSM.
>>
looks like a fucking arab. why are you paying attention to him?
>>
>>65907517
>Is he a cuck?
nah
>Is he a good guy?
4u
>Why does he like bashing obscure SJW tumblrists and youtubers instead of addressing bigger issues?
....good question
>>
>somewhat logical
>hates on the craziest aspects of the left
>serves as a gateway to "red"
>instinctively sides with the left too often
>values his ideals more than the bigger factual picture (i.e. dindu's and "moderate" Muslims)
>tries to punch above his intellectual weight at times
>has a beard

He's OK. Not my favorite, but OK. A lot of /pol/ hates him because he's not full on gas the kikes mode.
>>
>i'm a liberal! i'm an egalitarian! i believe in REAL equality!
>but i love edgy right wing memes and making fun of SJWs
>fuck you raaaacist BIGOTSSS

yeah he's a faggot
>>
>>65908944
>>65909031
>>65911817
>>65914055

OP here

So it seems like the consensus is that he either fears to go full-on redpill, or has a mild variety of cuckitis.

What does /pol/ say about his Milo faget friend? I looked at some of his stuff; looked funny, but after a while it hurts my brain like Monty Python did.
>>
>>65907517
He is raising another mans child. He is a cuck
>>
>>65916017
that's totalbiscuit, not him
>>
>>65908944
This. I think that deep down he might be a conservative but knows his time on leddit is over.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.