[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be you, anti-immigrant ... >Wake up >You are now a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: Gnome child picture.jpg (107 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Gnome child picture.jpg
107 KB, 800x800
>Be you, anti-immigrant
>Wake up
>You are now a poor refugee wanting to reach Europe

What to do?
>>
>>65907208
Shoot myself for the betterment of superior Western world
>>
>>65907334
/thread
First post best post.
>>
File: nigganolegs.jpg (55 KB, 419x490) Image search: [Google]
nigganolegs.jpg
55 KB, 419x490
>>65907208
I would fight and die for my country before I ran to fucking Europe like a little bitch
>>
>>65907208
Kill myself because apparently my race is so pathetic it can't create a decent civilization.
>>
>>65907334

why not taking the other refugees with you?

i would probably rape the hottest syrian pussy i can find. which i think is socially acceptable in their culture. im not a bad person.
>>
>>65907208
What you are asking for is for people to empathy. Empathy is for women and children, If you are going to empathize at least calculate your loses first nigger.
>>
>>65907575
kek
>>
>>65907208
Kill self to wake up for real
>>
>>65907642
>>65907208
This. If I was a poor refugee, I would want to reach Europe. In the same way that if I was a starving man, I would kill a man if need be to steal his food, and if I was a drowning man, I would throw someone else out of a full lifeboat to save myself.

That doesn't mean I want that happening to me. How hard is it to grasp that people can have opposing interests?
>>
>>65907208
FICKI
I
C
K
I
>>
>>65907208
go back and fight for Assad
>>
>>65907208
Find a gun.
Relocate to the nearest "nogunz" country.
Declare myself divine ruler of the country by virtue of my gun.
Anyone who disagrees get shot.
Spend the rest of my days fucking my harem of nogunz women.
>>
>>65907208
I'd just stay in Brazil, it's not that bad.
>>
File: 1442366839743s.jpg (8 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1442366839743s.jpg
8 KB, 250x187
>>65907208
Turn the fuck around. Go put my life on the line to make my home a better place.
>>
Go back to my country because i don't want to destroy europe
>>
Join the military and fight / die for my country.
>>
Rape it till you make it
>>
>>65907208
Destroy as many other refugees as possible? I mean at least try to make a conundrum, OP, this isn't even a real question because it relies on the audience being anti-immigrants.
>>
>>65907208
I take action to improve my own country because if everyone from third world shitholes fled to the west then the west would just become a third world shithole too. If people just keep leaving things will never get better, don't bring down the west with you shitskins, bring your own countries up.
>>
>tfw the best thing an anti-immigration immigrant can do is to become a terrorist
>>
Continue to Europe, silently laughing to myself about how gullible these people must be to let in a bunch of riff-raff like myself.

What's your point? If I was Trayvon Martin I'd do anything to crush Zimmerman's head, I'd still be a stupid nigger.
>>
I would go back and fight for my homeland instead of running away.
>>
Reach Europe
>>
>>65908686
maybe that's what ISIS whole MO is this whole time, they just want to keep Europe white
>>
Not flee my country like a spineless coward and fight for it instead
>>
>>65907208
Feel the sensational urge to rape

Think, I can go back and rape all those women and children at home, unprotected now.

Two birds one stone.
We need to start our own flyers and send em back.
>>
>>65907208
Make Syria Great Again.
>>
>>65909245
Just like Hitler wanted to give the jews total control over the world for all eternity amirite. Go home nigger.
>>
>>65907208
>Not have children
>Join my countrymen in current war as a strategist so I don't get shot
>jerk off to goats
>>
>>65907208
click my heel three times and say 'there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home'

i wake up again and i am back at home and a brazillian faggot called you just got raped to death by a nigger because you're not the only one that can play story magic, faggot.
>>
>>65907208
Rape, steal, burn,kill and get away with it because I'm brown and altruistic white women use me to signal social-awareness to one-another.
>>
>>65907208
Go to Germany and marry a cute aryan.
>>
>>65907208
Immediately become an apostate and renounce Islam as a religion. Get a gun and kill as many other brown people as I can.
>>
>>65909571
Nothing to lose, escape a war zone, it would certainly be on the menu.

Politicians in the west have become so untrustworthy they may figure the only way to guarantee future votes is bring in new marks who really know nothing about democracy as a means to an end, know nothing about constitutional rights that took centuries to win. The west also needs meat to sustain the perpetual war on terror (war on civilians) legislation passed with the 11 of 9 show so importing potential feedstock works.

Then again, world is running down, apes will wander into more fertile zones given half the chance.
>>
>>65907208
>do basically anything productive that takes more than 1 brain cell
>swim in money
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.