[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ double-think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: superlativelaugh.jpg (331 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
superlativelaugh.jpg
331 KB, 517x768
>JOOOOZ CONTROL EVERYTHING
>trump can somehow win the presidency
>>
>>65906890
Trump is a good goy for Israel so why not?
>>
Jews are not omnipotent
Trump has power

Possibilities
>>
>>65907373
the sweet ilusion
>>
Nobody said we were smart, OP
>>
>>65906890
yeah i don't get that either. i feel that jews don't give a shit about what people believe, as long as they can take some confront out of it
>>
>>65906890
nah i dont really think he'll win or even if he does it'll result in change

i'm just going along for the ride at the expense of butthurt faggots like you
>>
>"Funny how if you disagree with the left, you're considered uneducated."
>"If you disagree with me you're a cuck"
>>
>>65906890
jooz control everything is just a strawman used to attack people who draw attention to the real control of jews
>>
>>65906890
trump is basically there as a friend of the clinton family- to split the republican vote, and in the best case scenario, run against hillary and lose. as cruz pointed out he can't cal hillary out on her corruption allegations because he himself is surrounded in corruption.
>>
>>65906890
Trump's daughter married a Jew.
>>
>>65906890

Jews are stingy and often fail to fund their own schemes properly

Their arrogance is their greatest weakness
>>
>>65909256

>me
>butthurt

not as butthurt as you and /pol/ are gonna be when he loses, senpai

i cant wait until november

:^)
>>
>>65907541

nice id.
>>
I want Trump to win, but the way the right-wing media and the left-wing media attack him is really going to make it hard for him to win. I'll still vote for him till the end, but I honestly don't think he'll win past the republican nomination.
>>
Jews do control everything, including allowing Trump to become the next president.
America will be great again.
Trump will be a hero.
But it's all still controlled.
>>
>>65909844
so whats up about all the strong oposition, like all the media (that is supposedly controled by jews) doing such a great campain against him?
>>
>>65909592
Rational thinking and logical foresight of events leads in one direction, not to a fork in the road.
>>
>>65909793
nah, elections never really matter. it's all a distraction. focus on the elections so no one can talk about anything else.

it doesn't matter who wins, nothing will change. I just want to see how long the libs can be butthurt.
>>
File: donaldTrumpZionistMeme.jpg (325 KB, 744x480) Image search: [Google]
donaldTrumpZionistMeme.jpg
325 KB, 744x480
>>65906890
>>
File: 80264670.jpg (26 KB, 394x458) Image search: [Google]
80264670.jpg
26 KB, 394x458
>>65906890
meme magic>jews
>>
>>65906890
that's what I was wondering
remember Ron Paul, /pol/?
>>
>>65909793
>wanting hillary to win

Congratulations, you'd be a cucked beta with a corrupt witch as your official commander in chief.

You might as well vote for Anita Sarkeesian.

You're literally a pleb voting for the establishment Dems; whereas Trump and even Bernie supporters are smart and driven enough to oppose the establishment.
>>
>>65909592
Cuckolding is the thinking man's fetish.
>>
>>65906890
What group isn't hypocritical? Genuinely curious because i can't think of any.
>>
>>65910119
It's all ultimately a fraud.
People with any really real power understand that the media "hating" Trump is just going to get the public believing in him and in the government in general.
koch brothers just donated millions towards attacking trump
they're not idiots
they know it's going to just bring him more support
>>
>>65906890

No.

Jews influence everything. They can only influence democracy so much without it being obvious. You can slow a rolling boulder down by jumping in front of it, but you can't stop it completely.
>>
>>65906890
Jews control the disinterested masses. If you had been paying attention, this year's republican base is the most active ever
>>
>>65906890
no. jews want to control everything much like many groups. but they dont actually control everything

globalization actually defeated the cabal
>>
>>65910332

>wanting Hillary to win

except i never said or even implied that. do you have autism?

>Trump and even Bernie supporters are smart

wow, you're so desperate that you're defending Bernie at this point. how pathetic
>>
>>65906890
Say Jews did control everything, how could they control the election? Funding? Just so happens Trump is self funded. Media influence? Trump has been the under constant attack by the media being accused of every buzzword so far.
>>
Yea, ironically the Hillary emails implied Hillary wanted to destabilize Israel. She's clearly the least zionist candidate in the race, and she still will probably win.
>>
>>65909592
Leftism doesn't require deep thought or a high IQ.

>Do you want the government to gibs you free stuff?
>Sheeeeeiiit yeah nigga!!!
>Congratulations, you're a leftist.
>>
>>65911214
but only a retard would say no to free stuff :^)
>>
>>65911561
Except those who already have a stable income and would lose more overall in their lifetime through the increased taxation.

There's also the factor of gibsmedats being used as bait to attract foreign immigrants; who devalue the labor pool, increase crime, and erode native culture. Not all values are material in nature - which is something that hardcore capitalists and commies don't understand.
>>
>>65912383
What part of free do you not understand?

It's literally FREE
>>
>>65912526
Oh haha, semantics.
>>
>>65912383

So the right is more like

>Paying taxes hurts my wallet in the short term
>It also builds muh roads and paves the way to increased overall economic prosperity, thereby advantaging me and my descendants
>Anti-materialism.jpg

Evola's brand of garbage died with Romanticism, and no matter how hard that dead horse is beat it's not coming back.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.