[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking hell lads. I just gave my first proper listen to Hillary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: 1455563522153.jpg (46 KB, 610x423) Image search: [Google]
1455563522153.jpg
46 KB, 610x423
Fucking hell lads.

I just gave my first proper listen to Hillary and I can say without a doubt that if Trump gets the nomination, Hillary will lose.

She is low energy, she cannot speak for shit, all her canned statements have creepy orwellian undertones - she is FUCKED.
>>
>>65905058
Trump sounds like the most sincere man on the planet next to Clinton. This general election will be interesting.
>>
File: 1456883189575.png (110 KB, 321x338) Image search: [Google]
1456883189575.png
110 KB, 321x338
>>65905058
yeah, pretty much everybody this year is for the anti-establishment candidates, Trump/Bernie

nobody is voting for that fake ass puppet hillary
>>
>>65905058
You sound a lot like what berniefags sounded like 5 months ago.
>>
>>65905058
You're exactly right. Clinton sounds fake af
>>
>>65905058
https://i.engage.ms/App/CNN2016/supertuesday

downvote her
>>
>>65905058
>muh women pay gap
>>
>>65905354
Rubio sounds like the most sincere man next to Clinton.
It's not an accomplishment worth mentioning.
>>
>>65905432

Except for most democrats it seems
If Hillary nominates Bernie for VP things will be close in November
>>
>>65905432
>nobody is voting for that fake ass puppet hillary
she's winning most states m8
>>
>>65905795
poors are so dumb in this country, just so unfathomably dumb
>>
File: hailtheemperor.jpg (154 KB, 456x469) Image search: [Google]
hailtheemperor.jpg
154 KB, 456x469
I've heard a lot of talk from Bernie supporters that if Bernie doesn't get the nomination, they're voting Trump.

This is gonna be the best 8 years in human history
>>
>>65905058
you just realized this today?
>>
>>65905432
>Bernie

I've got bad news for you...
>>
File: 1456877986777.jpg (259 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456877986777.jpg
259 KB, 500x500
>>65905738
>>65905795
yeah, but their votes only count for 3/5ths XD
>>
She's really pandering to niggers, fags, and foreigners in this speech. Fucking disgusting how brainwashed those humans at her rally are. (Of course they're off-camera because the nogs are positioned behind her)

#SaveUsGodEmperor
>>
>>65905058

inb4 a historically large voter turn out based on which candidate (Trump vs Clinton) is least popular.
>>
WAIT

WAIT

DID HILLARY JUST SAY 100S OF UNION PLUMBERS COMING?
>>
>>65906159
Yeah and Trump is pandering to white trash racists.
>>
>>65906159
No kidding. Look at her backdrop of 95% non-whites.
>>
>>65906373
That's right anon.
Hundreds. With a capital H.
>>
>>65905738

>Except for most democrats it seems

Which is why moderate Democrats are leaving the party in record numbers to become Independents or Republicans this election cycle.

Hillary is unelectable jailbait, get over it.
>>
>>65906395
a wall isn't racist you foaming retard.
>>
>>65905432
Bernie is the definition of establishment
>>
File: Barack-Obama-gets-_3541878k.jpg (78 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
Barack-Obama-gets-_3541878k.jpg
78 KB, 858x536
>>65905058
Unfortunatley I think she'll win.

A shame because she just spews a boiler-plate Democrat platform and is basically a White Female Obama with the ability to charm retards/degenerates and minorities.
>>
>>65905058
i take it you haven't listened to trump speak yet
>>
>>65906786
How so? In the Senate he wasn't a Democrat and actually went against them many times.

He is also not as anti-gun as Hillary, and also wants a welfare system that blacks can work their way out of.
>>
>>65905058
she's probably gonna win though, the left jew cuck media have her back
>>
Hillary is winning entirely on the black vote with special help from union friends. Shes losing the young vote, the white vote, the white female vote, and the hispanic vote (despite heavy pandering). Bernie is bleeding the young vote and the white vote to Trump because they're seeing all these Hillary victories and think

>well fuck black people then!

Barring the Republicans exorcising Trump and his base from the party come the convention, Trump has this in the bag. Trump just needs to promise amnesty to Mexicans already in the states and he has them. Trump just needs to say he'll stick his dick up Wall Street's ass like hes sticking his dick up the RNC's ass and he'll take the white vote.

And should any terrorist act happen between now and election day, Trump is guaranteed to win.
>>
LOW ENERGY and has a vagina unironically
>>
>>65905058
I thought she would have picked up more of bills charisma. But she's like an ice cold lawyer always calculating. No heart in it.

Also she's going to depress the young ones by beating Bernie they might not even vote.
>>
File: s9e8rytwo9eryg osidu.jpg (66 KB, 475x653) Image search: [Google]
s9e8rytwo9eryg osidu.jpg
66 KB, 475x653
Take a decent amount of Bernie voters and a good amount of that percentage is going to Trump come November.

her corruption is at such an insanely high level, shes too arrogant to think people will vote for her.
if Biden was running, she would be behind both Biden AND Bernie in numbers
>>
What accent does Clinton have? It's disgusting.
>>
>>65908442
Hillery changes her accent depending on where she is, and who she's speaking to.
>>
>>65907991

No, its much worse than that. Bernie gets huge traction with the young because a lot of young people bought into liberal rhetoric. Then Hillary comes out and beats Bernie constantly with the black vote. With each victory she gets, she is depressing Bernie's young supporters - and turning them into racists.

Yes, racists who are switching to vote for Trump in the primaries. Young people turned racists because they see the liberal media and the neoliberal pop culture wars and the blacks damning Bernie are now going to Trump because they don't give a fuck anymore and are rallying around a candidate who says he will stick it to power.
>>
I imagine that she is going to avoid debates at all costs if she wins.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.