[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hand over your belts and shoelaces, /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
File: 1.jpg (90 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
90 KB, 1024x576
Hand over your belts and shoelaces, /pol/
>>
>>65898416
indian reservations don't give delegates
>>
STUMPED
T
U
M
P
E
D
>>
>>65898647
The give beads and corn, which can be used to barter for delegates.
>>
>>65898416
>0% in
>>
>everyone happy and smiling
>mean, angry faced trump
Im sure this 100% accurate and not biased at all
>>
>>65898416
the polls just closed you aussie faggot

>it'll take an hour for precincts to report
>>
File: shills.jpg (62 KB, 1331x437) Image search: [Google]
shills.jpg
62 KB, 1331x437
>>
>>65898928
its 2016. if you're smiling you havnt been paying attention.
>>
Carson is pissing me off. He's stealing votes like a scrub. Kasich's 3% wouldn't easily get lost in the foam of Rubio.
>>
File: file.png (95 KB, 1470x702) Image search: [Google]
file.png
95 KB, 1470x702
>>
lol
>>
>>65899041
>>65899135
How the fuck are these idiots off by 9%? It's almost like they're just desperately lying at this point.
>>
>>65899367
Well honestly the polls just closed, reporting anything is pretty fucking stupid.
>>
Too soon to call faggot.
>>
File: hitler_poster.jpg (42 KB, 300x414) Image search: [Google]
hitler_poster.jpg
42 KB, 300x414
>>65899112
They should have used this one desu
>>
File: 4L_e5hwFhEL.jpg (170 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
4L_e5hwFhEL.jpg
170 KB, 640x640
Mfw trump is leading
>>
File: texas goyim.png (44 KB, 1164x573) Image search: [Google]
texas goyim.png
44 KB, 1164x573
Why are Texans such good goyim?
>>
>>65898416

Lol, real clear politics is showing Trump ahead in OK by over 5% and holding, ~15,000 votes in so not just a few polling stations.

Lol, so far tonight the only state Trump is losing is Texas, which was expected. And Cruz is only up 8%. He'll win, but it won't be enough to win him all the delegates.
>>
>>65898814

>the give beads

so we can buy lots of land now, right?
>>
File: trump seizure.gif (256 KB, 460x298) Image search: [Google]
trump seizure.gif
256 KB, 460x298
TRUMP IS IN THE LEAD IN OKLAHOMA YOU RETARDS.

EVERYONE WHO SAID TRUMP BTFO MUST STARE AT THIS .GIF FOR 30 SECONDS
>>
>>65899941

I ain't even mad, Trumps got all but 7 states locked so far tonight, let Cruz have Texas, in a way Cruz having Texas is almost a good thing. After tonight Trump will have double digits of states won, Cruz will have 1 solid victory and 1 narrow one, Robot will likely have none or perhaps 1 very narrow one.

The chances that the GOP could use Rubio any further would be dead.
>>
Nigger
>>
Niggerino
>>
>>65899941
>>65900035
Cruz was up by double digit numbers in every poll leading up to Super Tuesday too.
>>
>>65899941
Everyone knew he was going to win it, you have to be a massive fuck up to lose your own state and Cruz isn't on that level.
>>
YES VA CALLED TRUMP
>>
Isn't this actually a good thing if you think about it? Keeping Rubio and Cruz just barely competitive enough to warrant them staying in the race and splitting the vote.
>>
>>65901130
OK with me seems like they are planning for a brokered convention
>>
>>65901280

What would it accomplish as far as helping the GOPe though? Cruz will be the more viable 2nd candidate and he hates the Establishments guts as badly as Trump does, he's just less direct and forceful against them. Kasisch is a non-starter. Rubio is going to have jack shit after a month of primaries.
>>
>>65898416
Okiefag here...
I know of no one who voted rubio or Cruz...everywhere is a trump sign.
A few Carson signs.

Robocalls were heavy last week.. For rubio.

I can't picture trump not winning here.
Unless OKC fags are supporting Cruz n Marco?

I'm baffled.
>>
why aren't they calling Virginia?
>>
>>65901977
In the event of a brokered convention, if the GOP are smart, they'll keep Trump as the nominee but use it as leverage to put one of their own in the VP slot to keep Donald in check.
>>
>>65901987
Tulsan here.

CHOOZE KRUZZZ xDDDD is all over the east end of the metro area.

Once you hit the Ozark Plateau it's trump city baby (Wagoner/Tahlequah -> east).
>>
>>65899941
texans love jews
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.