[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black man in a dress and the illuminati
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 336x475) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 336x475
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=imEL1NVAd8s

So there have been a lot of rumors now that every black comdien that wears a dress in a movie is told to buy the illuminati.

Katt williams just called kevin kart as being an illuminati puppet. Kevin hart is yet to respond.

Why pol? Why do they do this?
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 299x443) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 299x443
>>65897222
All actors of every race wear a dress and or do gay shit. Since the 1970s there are even videos about how movies in the 1930s actors doing low key gay shit.

Nothing new with jew fags
>>
>>65897222

Making niggers cross-dress makes them less intimidating to whites, and increases ticket sales.

Blacks, for the most part, aren't the best actors, so may as well just have them minstrel show for a bit playing the fool, which they can actually do with some success.

If the Illuminati's goal is to turn every nigger into a cross-dressing faggot for the sake of destroying their will to be violent, I could get behind it.
>>
>>65897222
The real question is why do they only call out black actors? Why not adam sandler seth rogen anyone who has been on snl?

Why is it ok for non black actors to dress like fags?
>>
>>65897222
>buy
>>
>>65897463

For real.

3 Stooges got in dresses and did dumb shit all the time
>>
>>65897487
But what about the 90% of black actors that dont do that.

Whats the reason for whites to wear a dress than?
>>
File: some-like-it-hot-trio.jpg (557 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
some-like-it-hot-trio.jpg
557 KB, 1024x1024
>>65897222
they smoke too much weed and are paranoid
>>
Every damn comedian wears a dress.

Adam Sandler played his female twin sister in a movie.

It's lazy comedy. Shit tier physical comedy that will now get banned due to political correctness.

Drag was funny when being a transvestite or transexual meant you were crazy or queer.

Trans people are now on the protected species list and the next comedian who decides to use drag for a laugh may get blackballed.
>>
>>65897222

A guy in a dress is funny becasue it's absurd.

There is a difference between "hey look at this guy in a dress isn't this funny it's ridiculous right?" and "look at this man in a dress, this is normal, don't laugh it's not funny it's normal".
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 300x248) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 300x248
>>65897782
Yea wtf why though? What is so funny about a man in a dress? Wel actually it is hilarious sometimes
>>
>>65898077
Maybe but I always smoke weed so
>>
Why does Hollywood like putting black men in a dress? Is this an inside joke? And why are blacks so paranoid of this?
>>
>>65897463
Are you saying they want everyone to be gay?
>>
>>65897487
Why do they make whites cross dress though?
>>
>>65897487
>If the Illuminati's goal is to turn every nigger into a cross-dressing faggot for the sake of destroying their will to be violent, I could get behind it.
Kek. The goal is to destroy masculinity. The White Man has already been sufficiently cucked through guilt and liberalism. Like it or not Blacks are the last standard bearers of traditional masculinity. They dominate sports and are allowed to openly act aggressive and assertive because calling them out on anything is labeled RACIST. So yeah, I'm sure they see value in getting them to dress and act like sissy faggots.
>>
>>65898583
no i think trans people wont find it offensive
>>
File: image.jpg (413 KB, 940x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
413 KB, 940x626
>>65899490
What will that do though? But i noticed that they are taking gangsta rap away from them too. Its all fags like young thug and wiz khalifa
>>
>>65899490
How will thr jews make money if everyone is gay and doesn't have kids? What will they do then? I never understood this?
>>
>>65897222
>So there have been a lot of rumors now that every black comdien that wears a dress in a movie is told to buy the illuminati.

u r retard op stop making us all look retard
>>
So the endgame is to demasculate African-Americans/Canadians into Scrawny SJWS like they have done to whites.
>>
>>65900595
Fuck yoy faggot
>>
>>65901010

>call me a faggot
>spend your time thinking about niggers in dresses
>think this is /pol/ related at all

ok bro fuck off back to >>>/x/
>>
>>65901173
You are a homo tho
>>
>>65900272

What will you do about it?

How does it feel to know jews understand impulsive and primal urges better than anyone else on Earth? White men -- faggoty, black men -- faggoty, asians -- never had a chance, mexicans -- demolished; all at the hands of hollywood kikes who create us in their image, and none other. Aggressive women, the norm. Litigious homosexuals, everyday occurrence.

Uppity niggers and mexicans who don't deserve what you have; but they want it.

This is it. You better do something or perish.
>>
>>65902969
What are you saying? Im
Not understanding?
>>
>>65897644
because blacks are the alphas, it just isn't right when they wear a dress
>>
>>65904524
Well they do have big dicks
>>
>>65904524
This black men get the most pussy out of anyone. So when they wear a dress its weird because most black
Men aren't gay.
>>
>>65900272
What the fuck, is this crack head wiz khalifa?
>>
Didn't Dave Chappelle say something similar to this years ago ( before he disappeared)
>>
>>65908132
Yes and it ruined his career
>>
File: r7wybhioaemdxs-aa_wfma.gif (9 KB, 368x262) Image search: [Google]
r7wybhioaemdxs-aa_wfma.gif
9 KB, 368x262
>>65904817
>>
File: federal government.jpg (526 KB, 800x4158) Image search: [Google]
federal government.jpg
526 KB, 800x4158
>>65897222
Didn't read all the posts, but i'll watch the video.

Dave Chapelle rebelled like a fucking man with a conscience would.
>>
>>65908805
We almost beat these asians
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.