[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who wants to help me shut down a Hillary supporter? Post your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (111 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
111 KB, 640x1136
Who wants to help me shut down a Hillary supporter?
Post your most informative replies and ill post updates.
>>
How about you fight your own fights, faggot?
>>
>>65893491
get that sand out of your vagina cuck
>>
Trump went to Wharton, much better than the school they probably went to
>>
>>65893357
Private rally, he can kick out who he wants when he wants plus they went there to stir shit on purpose. He said we should have a temporary ban on arabs because of all the ISIS bullshit, same thing fdr did in ww2, same thing carter dis with iranians.
>>
>>65893798
>literally doesn't even know why he hates a candidate but hates them anyway
>calling anyone else a cuck

Yeah, no. You're an idiot.
>>
tell him/her that hillary will be responsible for the deaths of at least hundreds of thousands of Muslims in the middle east if elected

Ask him/her whether s/he'd rather see those in a hijab kicked out of a trump rally or shot in the stomach by a Hillary-controlled military
>>
>>65893357
The woman in the hijab was an instigator placed there by the leftist media. She was removed because she was a distraction to the rallyers.
>>
I'd rather Hillary beat Bernie.
Leave her be.
>>
>>65894544
Same thing Jimmy Carter did in 1979-1980 after the Iranian Hostage Crisis.

I believe Obama did it too for some time. I forgot the exact event.
>>
>>65893357
Just ask her why she supports a rape enabler.

Never stop saying the words "rape enabler" and "Rape apologist".

Make it all about rape, rape rape. Never stop talking about Hillary's roles in Bill's rapes.

Alternatively, a sideroute into how she's a warmonger and gunrunner is fun, but the best way to shut down these people is to never stop talking about rape.
>>
>>65894232
I went to Trump university
>>
>>65895056
Jimmy Carter is the best president you've had since teddy roosevelt
>>
>>65894754
Hillary just got my vote.
>>
>>65893357
In the new Hampshire debate Hillary said something along the lines of "voters should bear in mind they are electing a commander-in-chief"

Ask him if refusing to get the ambassador and his marines out of Benghazi is commander-in-chief material. Do you want a president who has shown in the past to leave Americans behind?

Don't even push the emails or security requests. The simple fact is she refused to send anyone in to get them. That isn't commander-in-chief material to me.
>>
>>65895366
stay zionist, neocon
>>
>>65896186
Zionism would be better than trumpitism. He literally is a joke >>65896186
>>
>>65893357
If this is a man, he needs to learn to stop being so self-depreciative and take control of his emotions, it's ruining America. If it's a girl tell her to vote what ever she feels like. It's not like you can change her mind directly when they have been told there is so much shame involved in considering trump.
>>
Anyone who believes Trump is fit to be president. You need to understand he has zero experience as a leader. Prove me how he can make America great again .
>>
>>65893357
>I would get overwhelmed and cry every night and get nothing accomplished

seems like they dont need the presidency to accomplish that
>>
>>65896457
zionism is disgusting and so are you
>>
>>65896186
>he supports sandniggers
>>
>>65896917
By not letting the other side destroy it. America is great, he just has to do nothing, maybe a few chokeslams here and there.
>>
File: 1456079335865.jpg (9 KB, 261x188) Image search: [Google]
1456079335865.jpg
9 KB, 261x188
>>65896917
>You need to understand he has zero experience as a leader.

low energy bait
>>
>>65897557
Says the salami
>>
>>65897658
>he supports israel
>>
>>65898100
That's your reply? Let me know when you have a more well-constructed argument
>>
>>65896917
>zero experience as a leader

He leads something like 88 companies. Sure he doesn't lead every single one of his employees or projects; he probably has less than 100 people who report directly to him.
Which I guarantee is leading more people directly than

>Obama, junior senator

and probably a few more than both

>Bushes, oil tycoons
>>
>>65894232
Hillary Clinton went to Wellesley and then Yale Law, so not a good argument.
>>
>>65898739
t. albert barbados

I ain't gonna argue with a retard
>>
>>65893357

It was ok when Carter blocked them

Kicked a protester out of his own event the calamity
>>
>>65898860
Not the same leading company ceo's and leading country leaders. Also, he has been proved to bail on a "idea" and leaving people behind to lose money. What kind of leader is that?
>>
>>65898949
>callinng someone a retard without elaborating as to why?

Same as Donald, calling everyone a loser with no actual basis. Try again aussie
>>
File: 1456544386605.jpg (23 KB, 534x516) Image search: [Google]
1456544386605.jpg
23 KB, 534x516
>>65899926
>Also, he has been proved to bail on a "idea" and leaving people behind to lose money

The only government related allegory for this situation would be staying in the middle east for 15 years, do you think that was a good idea?
>>
>>65900319
We are in the process of leaving that shithole that by the way, a Republican sent us to. You should be aware that initially we were against invading irak.
>>
>>65900737
>You should be aware that initially we were against invading irak.

There was a majority in favor, and this is why you're a retard.
>>
File: 1456718631801.gif (1 MB, 606x359) Image search: [Google]
1456718631801.gif
1 MB, 606x359
>>65893357
He kicked the protesting woman out of his rally because she was a protester, not because she was wearing a hijab.
He doesn't want to stop Muslims from being allowed into America, he wants a policy of no immigrant Muslims until the threat of ISIS is gone, which is a very real and dangerous terrorist organization which is well known to have infiltrators in refugee groups
Also you should redpill her on having a leader that cuckolds your country to Islam
>>
>>65900737

We left that shithole 5 years ago dumbfuck. Where do you think Isis came from? The power vacuum that we left.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.