[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /pol Britfag here I've come over to ask for a bit of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
File: mindfucked.jpg (141 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
mindfucked.jpg
141 KB, 500x377
Hi /pol

Britfag here
I've come over to ask for a bit of advice.
No nonsense, no bullshit. I really want your genuine opinions on a few things if you can spare a minute.
I'm in a bit of a hole right now because my political opinions are all over the place.
I'm conflicted between the media's take on current affairs, social media protests and 'public coverage' of events.
I've getting statistics waves in my face at all angles and to be honest I really don't know what to believe any more.
I'm not one to run with an idea and have always held the concept of being multicultural to be a good thing.
Something that we're taught in school from early ages is how racism is bad mmkay which I always agreed with.
I was always anti war because I believed someone at the top is profiting
"when the rich wage war it's the poor who die"
But let us be honest for a minute here...
The world is the most fucked up it's ever been, I don't know if it's actually repairable.
I'm depressed as shit /pol and I don't know what to think or who to believe because apparently everyone is right.
I've been reading up on the nations such as sweeden, denmark, germany and france. all fucked by immigration and of course after coming back from london a week ago I've noticed it myself.
I've read about the rape statistics, I've read about the crime statistics. How do I know these are even true.
I feel that all sides are trying to manipulate me and whore me out for a vote.
Fucking hell /pol WHAT IS GOING ON

Is immigration right, is anti war right? Who's got the right ideas?
Give me your wisdom
>>
>>65888966
You're taking the Red Pill. Just let it happen.
>>
>>65888966
nice blog m8
>>
I wish I was, I'm not going down the rabbit hole at all. I'm stuck at a junction and both signs say the same thing
>>
File: 1447887390516.jpg (476 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1447887390516.jpg
476 KB, 1200x800
Niggers. Niggers and jews are literally the worlds biggest problem. Niggers with thier acts, Jews with their divide and conquer tactics.
>>
stay here a while and you will get tonnes of discussion, and far more shitposting but there are lots of viewpoints here and speed-debates taking place
also what possible reason has ever been given to you that multiculturalism is even necessary at all?
>>
>>65889983
what's the incentive though?
I've been hearing for years that "Jews control the media" "they play your politicians like
puppets"

If that's the case which I wouldn't doubt yet with he current evidence I've got, why?
Why fuck up several countries and perhaps an entire continent and culture?
Surely it puts them at more risk
>>
>>65888966
post tits and ill tell you
>>
>>65888966

Hi Britfag. Unfortunately I have no advice to offer but I can help you masturbate later on.
>>
>>65890198
I have always thought that in the bigger picture, we're all human and the only difference is the tone of our skin.
I know now that putting cultures together doesnt work becuase it only increases segregation.
You get formed communities that certain ethnicities are not welcome in.
You get cultures that don't mix with others such as Islam and Christianity however culture aside I still believe race plays a little part
>>
>>65888966
Well.. What do you think is best for your country?
>>
>>65891024
I think that no war, cut nukes, skilled immigration only, rules to adhere to our culture but leniency to a degree for religions and equal rights.

I just want people to be happy here again and feel safe and that the government is working for us not deceiving us
>>
>>65890942
its a matter of scientific fact that differences in race go beyond skin tone, doesnt mean you have to discriminate though, multiculturalism simply doesnt work, multiethnic societies work a bit better, but then in america everyone had more or less the same culture and have evolved seperate ones and they have high tensions, it would be nice if life was like one of those school posters with all the different coloured hands holding one another but its not a reality
>>
>>65891728
I honestly think something like right or center-right would fit you the most.

You sound like some one who would want maybe an isolationist left Britain, but we all know that will never happen, so for now all you can do is vote for something that will give a smaller government with less power, and less (unskilled/paperless) immigration.

For now that seems to be the first step to regain safety. Once things stabilize maybe there will be a point where something which what you want may be available, but since you want to protect your country/people first and foremost, you need to align yourself towards what is currently available.
>>
>>65892123
Yeah it's taken years to actually reach a point where this has become very clear to me.
I still believe that lets say for example in a finite amount of time we will all be the same race a merge of everything together. It's surely only a matter of time before everyone becomes mixed race.
My problem isnt with this though it's the guys cutting peoples heads of with machetes and scaring me and my family
>>
>>65892241
I completely agree with what you're saying but there are literally no parties that I agree with right now.
I was backing Ukip, got slated for it and any argument I tried to keep to people just labelled me racist and xenophobic.
Ukip got destroyed in the general election, I feel our voting system doesn't really help the matter either.
It's just hard to find someone I want to back, because the media slagging match never ends and I honestly feel I don't know a single politicians intentions as they all go back on their word
>>
>>65893830
If you're being slandered into not voting for a party it just shows how many things are wrong with your country and society.
Vote what you want and keep your politics to yourself, you're in control of your own actions and your own choices. It's not for others to decide but yourself, despite how some one may insult you.
>>
>>65892939
i have been where you are at, its nice when you see people overcome historic cultural or racial rivalries within somewhere like the uk, but the serious problems we have had (rotherham being one) dont even come close to being an acceptable downside, and never have we been given a reason diversity helps anything besides "lel you can eat food from another country without going there,"
maybe the races will mix until there is only one, but these issues will only resurface unless eugenics are enforced to keep everyone the same
>>
>>65894243
It's not great having such a strong divide.
The people that slander are those of which walk the streets with "welcome refugees"
Which is now another issue I'm unsure about.
On a humanitarian side I feel we should do the right thing and help these poor people in awful conditions however would it be at the detriment to the "native" (I use this term very loosely) people.
I've seen nothing for myself so a decision has not been made but I have seen videos of immigrants commuting crimes in crowds, beating women and again the statistics of unmentionable crimes.
I just want to know if its true because if it is, quite frankly these people can fuck off! If it's not then these people need our help!
I just don't know
>>
>>65890505

> jews
> thinking

fucking dumbass

jew are like
> pic related

they don't think. they just jew.

Its not a "conspiracy". Termites don't conspire together to make your house structurally unstable, in order to maybe crash the roof on your head someday, 30 years from now.

They just chew wood.
>>
>>65888966
The Muslims are Europe's niggers. A lot of things would be so much better here if their wasn't so many niggers. Now there are always exceptions to the rule, but generally white areas are peaceful while niggertowns are crime-ridden. That's the way it's been here for quite some time. Get used to it 'bong, the sand niggers are gonna turn Europe upside down.
>>
>>65894636
What would you say is the root of the problem and why is it happening?
Personally I don't see why on earth it's open boarders any more when the NHS is being abused to shit, crime rates are at a record high, suicides are up and MP's know very well if they walk down a certain road they'll get beaten to shit... but ofcourse they would never have to go there in the first place so it's no a real issue.
>>
>>65895079
If you're truly talking from a humanitarian standpoint the only true way to help is to help them in their own countries. Not only are they going to be extremely lost when they get here and unable to understand anything while missing their home, but helping them in their home countries is going to be cheaper and more effective in most ways.
If on the other hand you take them in, you will make the situation worse for your own country and countrymen, and worsen an already poor situation for the "refugees" that might come your way, which in turn, is going to create people who dislike the West even more, and people in your home country which dislikes the foreigners coming your way more.

It's a recipe for disaster and so far everything proves it, from Rotherham to Malmö.

But you have to make your own choice, and as mentioned, align yourself to what is currently available and you agree with the most.
>>
>>65895226
So you're saying there's no long term plan, they're just striking deals, making fast bucks to the detriment of others, there is may be an awareness of the consequences but as long as it doesn't effect them, fuck it.

It's hard for me because the views are conflicting with many other beliefs I've been taught.
I might be slow on the uptake and not know as much a your graciousness but that's why im here
>>
>>65896343

Yes.

10/10
>>
>>65896111
I like your view point and it really does make a lot of sense.
I don't want to be some guy standing on the boarder with a shotgun tarring everyone with one brush but I am now believe that multiculturalism doesn't work but I still have guilt that it was our country that level'd theirs.
That western governments destabilised their country then bombed it in to the crater.
But again I can't prove any of this and it's just other word from many other people.
It's hard when you think you've uncovered something the hole just keeps going.
>>
>>65895765
the way things are running are incredibly unsustainable, and i fear its approaching a climax resulting in large scale rioting, its a massive clusterfuck of issues which is why we are all so bewildered, i feel less concerned now i see it coming (or at least i think i do) people simply are not willing to talk about painfully obvious and very serious issues we face as a nation
>>
>>65888966
war is just about the only thing that's right about now.
Quite frankly it's way over due.. just look at everything fucking homo,tranny,nigger,shitskin and other degeneracy propaganda shot at you,.

Qutie frankly I'm infuriated and need an outrun for all this shit and just want to kill. It's been to long since 1945, we're like this, we need war. Need to kill don't fucking care if my entire country is destroyed in the process, it's just needed. We can always rebuild. I hope we will attack and conquer sweden. Also look at the god damn degenerate swedes, this is what you get when everyone turns to pussies and feminists rule
>>
File: 1452786234527.jpg (166 KB, 583x736) Image search: [Google]
1452786234527.jpg
166 KB, 583x736
>>65888966
>I'm conflicted between the media's take on current affairs
>>
File: 1456782748888.png (795 KB, 1313x755) Image search: [Google]
1456782748888.png
795 KB, 1313x755
>>65898437
>>
>>65897807
I fail to see how war would make it any better.
It may rally opinions and bring nations to a collective agreement... BRIEFLY but the issue will only return again after more terribly greedy politicians have their terms and line their pockets.
To fix a car you don't respray it and call it new, you have to fix it from the inside out
>>
File: 1452810397017.jpg (116 KB, 675x675) Image search: [Google]
1452810397017.jpg
116 KB, 675x675
>>65898437
>>
File: 1454991165376.jpg (40 KB, 584x257) Image search: [Google]
1454991165376.jpg
40 KB, 584x257
>>65898563
>>
>>65897278
>still have guilt that it was our country that level'd theirs
Believe it or not, that may just be somewhat false. Most of their problems stem from things like power vacuum, while, might slightly be your fault, was with the best intentions (and let's not forget all the good things you've done for those countries, like building railroads that still hold today, or setting up some governments that actually work. The list goes on).
However, when you keep in mind how long they've had to recover, you're starting to see a problem when meanwhile ex-Warsaw Pact countries have been able to recover in <~20 years.

The only way to fix things is if they themselves do it. Should we support them? Sure. Should we take them away from their country effectively stagnating their progress? No. It's worse for everyone.

Form your own opinion, get into the subjects on your own hand and if you have time do some research. You'll quickly see the world isn't what it's made out to be.

Sorry if I've been typing oddly since I begun, I've had the unfortunate experience of a 19 hour workday, so have a good night.
>>
>>65898563
>Kaufman
>>
>>65888966
>I'm in a bit of a hole right now because my political opinions are all over the place.

well you are the Eternal Anglo
>>
>>65888966
>I'm conflicted between the media's take on current affairs, social media protests and 'public coverage' of events.
>I've getting statistics waves in my face at all angles and to be honest I really don't know what to believe any more.

The media whether it be TV or internet are not obligated to tell the truth. The courts heave ruled the media can lie to you legally. Only trust what you can verify yourself.

>I'm not one to run with an idea and have always held the concept of being multicultural to be a good thing. Something that we're taught in school from early ages is how racism is bad mmkay which I always agreed with.

Im guessing you were a 90s school kid. Back when Labor wanted immigrants to fill job's and votes. They pushed the agenda for that reason.

>I was always anti war because I believed someone at the top is profiting

Someone is. Weather it be an oil company/PMC or arms dealer.

>But let us be honest for a minute here... The world is the most fucked up it's ever been, I don't know if it's actually repairable.

It's been worse read a history book, hell read the bible and you can see the world has been a lot worse.

>I've been reading up on the nations such as sweeden, denmark, germany and france. all fucked by immigration and of course after coming back from london a week ago I've noticed it myself. I've read about the rape statistics, I've read about the crime statistics. How do I know these are even true.

If you actually look it up you can see they are not. Many rapes/crimes are not officially recorded to keep crime statistics down.

>I feel that all sides are trying to manipulate me and whore me out for a vote.

They are. It's called politics. All you can do is choose he person who fits your ideology the best.
>>
>>65888966
>getting statistics waves in my face at all angles and to be honest I really don't know what to believe any more.
If you don't like being pressured into positions just say I don't make snap judgements until i've thought it over. Everyone wants you to make snap judgements. BlackLivesMatter is harder to judge than MichaelBrownMatters because you can at least hope to judge the level of justice in the latter.

You don't watch news until you realise what points of the argument they are shying away from or pushing you towards. They need to be biased for somethings like keeping confidence in the stocks.
>>
>>65898856
You're a damn good man and just the person I needed to speak with.
Thank you anon, get some well deserved rest
>>
>>65888966
>Is immigration right, is anti war right? Who's got the right ideas?
You need to look into philosophy, you are asking fundamental moral questions, and I can tell you that any human can act in any way that is possible, it is mainly the idea of "duty" stemming from an "authority" or consistent "reason" guiding most actions.
>>
>Is immigration right, is anti war right? Who's got the right ideas?

The answer is always in the middle.

-Sensible and paced, regulated immigration that is in proportion to the needs of the country, is good for a nation.
-Unchecked, unregulated, unvetted immigration of millions is destructive.

-war that protects a nation's people in defense is right and moral and justified
-war for freedom is right
-war for the sake of resources, is not moral nor necessary, nor 'right'.
>>
night kunts, good thread btw
>>
>>65889392

This, OP. You'll know what to do when it kicks in
>>
>>65890942
I think genetics didn't stop at skin color and refuse to target the brain. Everyone who can form concepts should still be able to be incentivised towards an ideal man, harder to do after they reject reserved thoughts and self-doubt, so it should be forcibly propagandised in before this.
>>
>>65900031

>I think genetics didn't stop at skin color and refuse to target the brain. Everyone who can form concepts should still be able to be incentivised towards an ideal man, harder to do after they reject reserved thoughts and self-doubt, so it should be forcibly propagandised in before this.
i am unable to follow this sentance
>>
>>65898921
nice breakdown, it's quite depressing though.
I'm big in to my history but I feel we've got a few things that were not at a governments disposal many years ago.
brainwashing tactics on social media, a flat screen that is constantly telling us what to believe is real, threat of a war that could actually end the planet.
I feel things could go off at the flick of a switch any minute
>>
>>65892939
It only looks that way because progressives need visual signs, any and all signs to remind them they are virtuous, and the media does this for them happily, humans are tribal, only women fantasize about fucking outside of it because they like to cause problems that men have to solve and get diverse genes, who ever appears novel (accent, dance) gets the treasure chest, easy to game, hard to make a society around.
>>
OP here

Thank you all for your input on the thread, I do need to go now. I'm still a bit sad from burying my grandfather today and very tired from the stress.
Everything contributed has been read and duly noted even if I've not had the chance to reply.
Thanks again, peace out
>>
>>65888966
Check out William Pierce's work, it should give you a good idea of what is going on:
https://youtu.be/Zx5zD-xEaGE?t=55s
https://archive.org/details/TheDr.WilliamL.PierceCollectionvideopartial
https://archive.org/details/DrWilliamPierceAudioArchive308RadioBroadcasts

>I've been hearing for years that "Jews control the media"
Just take a look at the 6 media conglomerates that control 90% of the media in the US, then check out the ethnic background of their CEOs:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_cross-ownership_in_the_United_States#Recent_media_mergers_in_the_United_States

>why?
Couple of reasons. For starters, Judaism promises that there will be a world government centered in Jerusalem and that all non-Jews in the world will either bow down and serve Israel as slaves or be destroyed. See chapter 60 of the book of Isaiah in the Old Testament.
>>
File: 1456339026526.jpg (758 KB, 1608x1600) Image search: [Google]
1456339026526.jpg
758 KB, 1608x1600
>>65890505

http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-references-protocols-full-text-folder.html

tl;dr - disrupt all potential challenges/threats, rule over all the lesser humans of the world as God's chosen people.

No, really.

These are a religion-driven people who believe they have supreme blessing as a superior race. Couple this with being repeatedly BTFO over history, they have developed into a parasitic subculture whose sole goal is to bring down its host and secure its own territory.
>>
>>65888966
So, you said all races are equal except for skin colour earlier

http://www.humanbiologicaldiversity.com/

Anything but. 140,000 years of evolution in vastly different environments by very dynamic animals (humans) one group of which mixed with neanderthls and evolved in a land with a bitterly cold winter, strife, lotsxof rain, war and sea travel, and the other mixed with homo rhodesiensis and homo heidelbergensis with mud huts, berries apleanty and muh dik and all that time later maniacs like you think we must be the same in terms of intelligence and temperament.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.