[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jewish congressman demands Trump disavow Nation of Islam leader
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9
File: trump_farrakhan.jpg (81 KB, 757x514) Image search: [Google]
trump_farrakhan.jpg
81 KB, 757x514
You cannot make this shit up, and you cannot get off this fucking ride.

>Jewish Congressman Calls on Trump to Denounce Farrakhan

>In the latest version of is-this-really-happening? in the presidential race, Rep. Steve Israel, D- New York, called on Donald Trump to "immediately denounce" praise from Louis Farrakhan, the leader of the Nation of Islam, who espouses anti-Jewish rhetoric.

>Farrakhan praised Trump for not taking Jewish money, according to The Hill.

>"Louis Farrakhan has long been spewing his anti-Semitic and hateful rhetoric. That's nothing new," Israel said. "What is new is that he is now praising the presumed Republican presidential nominee, Donald Trump, for refusing to take donations from Jewish groups. So far, there has been silence from Trump, and this silence speaks volumes."

Sauce:
>http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/super-tuesday-voters-twelve-states-head-polls-n528356
> https://archive.is/NOwYh
>>
nobody likes a tattle-tale, steve.

you little faggot.
>>
Didn't NoI also endorse Obama?
>>
steve israel is the fucking worst.
>>
>>65883768
Obama gets a free pass since he's black
>>
>>65883546
Shit just keeps getting crazier
>>
>>65883546
>Steve Israel
wot
should we nuke him?
>>
KKK / Nation of Islam alliance against the Jews?
>>
>>65883546
kek why do people keep doing this.
Again as if Trump is fucking resposnible for who votes for him. His policy is to not care, it has absolutelu NOTHING to do with running a country.

"He's a bad man"
"He's bad"
"They are bad"
etc etc etc
irrelevant won't happen, it's not important. Trump has his eyes on the ball. He's not the fucking pope
>>
OY veeeey how dare he not accept our shekels
>>
File: 1449637344694.jpg (21 KB, 453x500) Image search: [Google]
1449637344694.jpg
21 KB, 453x500
>>65883546
>Steve Israel
>>
>Steve Isreal

These niggas ain't even trying any more.
>>
>>65883546
i like everyone except trump and i endorse them
also i eat babies after raping them with a tree branch i sharpened all the twigs on, and when i shit out the infant-laden feces i smear it in public places as much as humanly possible

everyone but trump. i endorse them.

what now?
>>
>>65883546
>Steve Israel
Now we only need another Muhhamed Islam to counter-protest and we are reaching new levels of meme-magic
>>
File: tom gang.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
tom gang.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>65883546
> Steve Israel

We have a direct hit DELTA, I repeat we have a direct hit DELTA
>>
so what is really the history behind these nogs turning to shitslam? I never got that tbqh.

wuz it cuz ebil christians and yebs enslaved them?
it is that isn't it? they wanted their own identity so they just stole some other peoples religion? We wuz kangs? not even bothering to check history behind slavery and shitslam?

guess I'll try joogle
>>
>>65885652
damn how could I ever know.. hahahaha god damnit niggers are fucking pathetic.. I just fucking knew it
>>
File: image (2).png (24 KB, 593x120) Image search: [Google]
image (2).png
24 KB, 593x120
>>65885652
Because Christianity is supposedly the white man's religion and Islam is opposed to it, so of course blacks had to adopt it (never mind Muslim black slavery far outweighs the Transatlantic one).
>>
>>65886117
Yeah it was exactly what I thought one google and it was obvious that it was indeed the fact.

And dat pic:
Everything is lit just black and white to these apes.
kek priceless, still claiming egyptian culture and history as their own.

Sorry nigger, that's the egyptians. It has not even anything to do with your whites, blacks or gooks. That is the egyptians history, and it belongs to them.
>>
>>65883546
> Jews

It are always fucking Jews I fucking hate Jews. They're always stirring shit up even at my university the majority of radical leftist and retards are Jews.

I HATE FUCKING JEWS, THEY SHOULD BE PUT IN CAMPS AND KILLED.
>>
>>65883546
I read Farrakhan's wiki page. Apparently the Anti-Defamation League called him the "black Hitler" and he took it as a compliment. Some of the shit he says seems to be on point
>>
>>65888179
Whoa there heinrich. Just try not to show your level in public
>>
>>65883546
OY VEY STOP EXPOSING US
>>
>>65883546
>Louis Farrakhan has long been spewing his anti-Semitic and hateful rhetoric

>praising the presumed Republican presidential nominee, Donald Trump, for refusing to take donations from Jewish groups.

Oy vey, it's a hate crime to not be purchased by your Jewish masters silly goyim!
>>
are you guys really surprised that people are upset at trump for not distancing himself from David Duke or Farakhan
>>
>Jews are literally throwing the toys out of the pram for not being allowed to just buy Trump
>>
File: baltimore-flyer-NOI.jpg (84 KB, 599x856) Image search: [Google]
baltimore-flyer-NOI.jpg
84 KB, 599x856
>>65885652
>so what is really the history behind these nogs turning to shitslam? I never got that tbqh.
That's the American cult version of Islam that came up with big head alien scientists. It's the religion Malcolm X and tons of US black celebrities are part of. They were also behind the Ferguson and Baltimore riots.

Farrakhan supports BLM, but BLM doesn't have to disavow him, even though he called for the killingog white people, cops, and for blacks to rise up and declare their own black nation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mri2ZtPosvU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eAD5uCr4S8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97Y9FjtQ5Wc
>>
Jay-Z is part of the 5 percenters, the radical splinter sect of nation of islam. Its fine when black people are militant racist calling for death, but not when whites do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-tjtYBzK9M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feY0diCOp-Y

If only Trump would call the media out for not demanding BLM or anyone else disavow this stuff. I think Eric Holder was a black panther in college too, and somehow, him not calling out nation of islam and black panthers is fine?

Did we hear anything about racism when Zimmerman had a bounty placed on his head for being a Jew?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9yK-DyTrRM

Nope.

I just don't get it, why do blacks get an infinite pass on this shit?
>>
>>65883726
FPBP
>>
Doesn't nation of Islam hates Trump because of BUILD WALL ?
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
WE
>>
Joe Smith, an ice cream maker repair man from Wetumpka, Alabama has endorse Donald Trump. Mr. Smith once jaywalked on the way to his grandmother's house. Donald Trump must immediately disavow this endorsement and condemn Mr. Smith in the strongest terms possible.
>>
>>65895544
>Doesn't nation of Islam hates Trump because of BUILD WALL ?
No, they hate spics and want to take Georgia over for blacks only, then build their own wall.
>>
File: 1453611139305.jpg (66 KB, 358x372) Image search: [Google]
1453611139305.jpg
66 KB, 358x372
>>65883546
>Steve (((Israel)))

Have we reached a crypto-Jew singularity? I honestly expect /pol/ to bring a real Shlomo Shekelstein in the coming days.
>>
>>65888179
I agree, and I could forgive that, I could forgive it all if I was just able to openly criticize them without dire fucking consequences.
>>
File: Jerusalem-Biennale.jpg (49 KB, 640x370) Image search: [Google]
Jerusalem-Biennale.jpg
49 KB, 640x370
>>65883546
>"What is new is that he is now praising the presumed Republican presidential nominee, Donald Trump, for refusing to take donations from Jewish groups.

Hardly seems anti-semitic.

You kikes really are a pathetic, whiny lot
>>
>>65883546
Wonder when they'll demand Obama disavow Farrakhan's support of him as well.
>>
>Democrat
Why don't he blow it out of his ass?
>>
I think that all of you are misguided. You grew up in an anti-Semitic atmosphere. That's why you think aswell . Why does it brings you pleasure to stigmatize even more a people that is loaded with endless periods of suffering throughout history? Millions of people DIED in the worst , imaginable ways... things you couldn't even dream about. , you got an idea of the dimension of what I'm talking about? And still you insist to continue oppressing those who suffer...
>>
>>65905344

I meant unimaginable*
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.