[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How bad are rapes in Sweden ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9
File: Sweden.png (521 B, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
Sweden.png
521 B, 284x177
>>
>>65881331
How bad are earthquakes?
>>
As bad as your teeth
>>
9/11
>>
Exaggerated, it's like 0.002% higher than the rest of europe, but then again we don't get beheaded or mowed down so it's a nice trade.
>>
>>65881331
Any Swedish person talking about this will be put on trial for racism, so don't expect many actual answers.
>>
>>65881331

Directly proportional to the number of its apes
>>
>>65881331
! in 4 women will apparently be raped in Sweden.
>>
>>
>>65881580
>exaggerated
Denial shill detected.
>>
>>65881331
Way more than they should be

Not as bad as "statistics" show, as most of those aren't actual rapes
>>
File: 1456672219228.jpg (81 KB, 749x450) Image search: [Google]
1456672219228.jpg
81 KB, 749x450
>>65881764
it is 64 for every 100000. In Norway it is like 24 for every 100000. In America it like 9 for every 100000.
http://www.wonderslist.com/10-countries-highest-rape-crime/

They claim we are higher but it is pretty much bullshit.
>>
>>65881331
I know 6 girls in my school in stockholm that got raped THIS YEAR ALONE.

only one of them reported it.

dont believe these liars >>65881965
>>
>>65881331
Libs always say "it's not so bad they just have different definitions for rape" when people say Sweden has the highest rape rate of the west.

Look up the statistics, rapes have tripled in Sweden over the last 10 years so that defense doesn't work at all. Its bad.

Liberals are just rape apologists who will call a rape victim a liar if it doesn't suit their narrative that all Muslim immigrants are saints.
>>
>>65882473

2nd highest rape in the world besides South Africa
>>
Daily reminder that the reason the rape NUMBERS are so high in Sweden is because Swedish women report you for sexual abuse if you as much touch her anywhere.
>>
>>65881965
>>65881580
>>65881516

its happening mostly to the young liberal girls who want to hang out and get drunk, i guess like it was in the UK i heard. gangs of slightly older refugees who can get drugs and acohol luring them in, but they dont wanna tell their parents etc when it turns bad cos of drus and drinking/ shame etc
>>
>>65882473
why the hell don't they report it ?
>>
>>65881886
they are exaggerated as other Swedes have pointed out in this thread there are several cases other countries wouldn't classify as rape, and Sweden also reports much more.

ON THE OTHER HAND.. there is also a whole lot of of actual rapes.. so it's bad, and it's not Swedes that are doing it.
>>
>>65882942
see this bro >>65882841
, its not true, i know from experience of my friends, i'm 18
>>
>>65882473
I'm not saying things aren't bad and shitskins don't have to go back, but let's not forego all reason and pretend as if those statistics including women who had their ass grabbed at a bar and pressed charges are all actual rapes

Not reporting rape happens everywhere btw
>>
>>65882473
Snygg proxy du har där, skulle vara förjävligt om någon såg igenom den.
>>
>>65881516
Dear God, then you need a miracle, Sweden
>>
>>65882745
No, we just count rape acts differently.
If some one gets gangraped 10 times in a night by 5 guys it counts as 1 rape in the US, Germany etc since they count that as one act. In Sweden that would be counted as 50. We have a scew statistic on rape, it's like saying napoleon was short just because a french inch/feet was taller then an english one.
>>
>>65882767
I believe most of the rapes there are not reported because of muh tolerance
>>
>>65883199
>Snygg proxy du har där, skulle vara förjävligt om någon såg igenom den.

Dra åt skogen, keep your head in the sand
>>
>>65883281
>If some one gets gangraped 10 times in a night by 5 guys it counts as 1 rape in the US, Germany etc since they count that as one act. In Sweden that would be counted as 50
I believe it's 50 times worse than a one rape by one guy (which in many cases is not even a real rape), so sounds reasonable
>>
>>65881331
Bad? I never had this much pussy before.
>>
>>65883393
it's both, this is what happens when you have fucking feminists in the political system for several years.

but there are is also many rapes occuring, and the ones doing it are the immigrants.
>>
>>65883393
Nah, it's just shame. The sort of people who would choose to not report sexual assault based on the race of the perpetrator are literally mentally ill, I'm pretty sure those are fringe cases
>>
>>65883594
Yes, it's resonable. But it's not resonable to compare statistics when we have different value on the data. If we changed to the system that the rest of the world has (easiest way) or the other way around then we would be far far down that list.
>>
File: 14302984562930.png (165 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
14302984562930.png
165 KB, 500x500
Sweden - a country of shame. In the 8th century the Vikings attacked England and France, held all of Europe in awe. In 1142, the year the Swedes had the best army in Europe and challenged Russia. They were good warriors. But then, with the advent of Hitler, the Swedes have disgraced their ancestors. They prefer to avoid war with Hitler. More Norwegians all distinguished themselves. They defied Hitler, but lost in a week.
Since then, the Nordic peoples have lost the status of warriors. They were peasants, as the French and the British.
>>
>>65882931
Ray Sism
>>
HHAAHAHAHAHA they are really good bro trust me

the swede guys are fucking Gay ass horor.... they cant even grow beards hahah

straight Sweden women Really needs immigrants to get true satisfacton

fucking bitch asses cant Even fight back and not theyre boy friends either... mfucking deserved it

asså till alla fucking svenebögar... ni e så jävls körda så d e fan inte sant.... vi tar din tjejj.... du använder henne endå inte

fuck alla nazzar som läser det här
>>
>>65883393
it is also impossible in many cases to determine what actually happened since 1. no witnesses 2. no obvious physical harm

it is absolutely insane to expect and promote the idea that laws and law enforcement is what will solve the rape problem (or any other number of problems)
>>
>>65884523
>>
>>65884417
at least they are not hungry all the time, like you are
>>
>>65885222
We never went hungry. German soldiers in the occupied Soviet cities, overeat marmalade and sausages (they wrote about it in his memoirs ). After Hitler's death, the Soviet Union provided food all of Eastern Europe, you've never seen hunger.
>>
>>65885133
lol why do these cunts dress the same everywhere
>>
>>65886309
>delusion
thx for saving us from prosperity austrians and rest of west europe have. We were on german and austrian lvl before commie block, ty tytyt yttyty :DDD xxaaaxxaaxxaaxaxxaax
>>
>>65881331
Depends on how big the rapefugees cock is
>>
>>65887218
Do not make me laugh. All you have sold your country for a chocolate bar, and then "Well-fed" went to death camps. - A good level of Czech technologies, hungry and weak.
>>
>>65884417
>They defied Hitler, but lost in a week.
two months
>>
>>65881331
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/02/23/migrant-crisis-live-wire-rolling-coverage-of-europes-migrant-crisis/

pretty much just search all the sweden entries theres a lot and Germany
>>
File: chilean golden lel.jpg (56 KB, 639x424) Image search: [Google]
chilean golden lel.jpg
56 KB, 639x424
The truth has a price

Perhaps Mr. Granath is afraid of losing his job, which would be understandable. Maybe he is pondering the fate that befell Mr. Mauricio Rojas, spokesman for the liberal party regarding immigration, after he published an article in the DN (a major daily newspaper) that highlighted the underlying cultural reasons for the massive overrepresentation of immigrants among criminals.

Mr. Rojas was made persona non grata in politics and was subjected to slander, intimidation and threats and came to require 24 hour bodyguard protection. Originally, he arrived in Sweden 1974 as a political refugee from Chile, but in 2008 he was forced to flee since he had, once again, become an irritation for a totalitarian regime. He moved to Spain and is today the headmaster of the Madrid School of Integration. You can read about his story on the blog Politiskt Inkorrekt

Truth has a price. The practice of killing the messenger when he brings unwanted news is as old as mankind itself. Perhaps it is the recollection of Mr. Rojas fate that has made Mr. Granath sell his soul on the marketplace of lies and hidden truths. Let us hope that the reward he receives amply compensates for the truths that he has sacrificed.
>>
>>65882931
Because police will not do anything about it. When crimes become more common and the beliefs that reporting it doesn't matter people stop reporting. It is also very traumatizing and rough for a woman to report a rape, it is much easier to just let it go especially if you understand nothing will be done about it.
>>
>>65889672
I mean that Norway fought for their freedom (although not for long). And the Swedes simply resigned themselves to their fate. If Hitler had defeated Russia and Britain, he could do with the Swedes whatever he wants.
>>
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
>>
>>65891671
of the countries that got completely invaded by the germans, we fought the longest. so I'm not sure how you can get yourself to say "not for long". that's just like your opinion I guess
>>
>>65894668
2 months, 1 month, 1 week... - it is even less than year.
>>
File: we swede nao.jpg (76 KB, 1200x300) Image search: [Google]
we swede nao.jpg
76 KB, 1200x300
>>65882931
>"Don't worry little girl, explain to officer Mohammed what you were wearing when the incident occurred... You weren't drunk were you? We have evidence you had pleasant conversations and nothing else before the "attack"... hmmm sounds to me like you met some nice young citizens from our glorious multikulti Stockholm streets, you thought you could extort some money out of them!? Stupid girl! I ought to introduce you to my other wives they'll show you how a woman ought to behave!"
>>
>The internet radio station Granskning Sverige called the mainstream newspapers Aftonbladet and Expressen to ask why they had described the perpetrators as "Swedish men" when they were actually Somalis. That is irrelevant, said the journalists. They were hugely offended when asked if they felt any responsibility to warn Swedish women to stay away from certain men. One journalist asked why that should be their responsibility.

Wooooow Is this really what Swedish mainstream media is like?
>>
>>65896875
>Wooooow Is this really what Swedish mainstream media is like?
That's only the tip of the iceberg anon. I hope this gives some perspective on why things are the way they are and the effort required to fix them.
>>
File: 4+1=¿¿¿.jpg (10 KB, 369x365) Image search: [Google]
4+1=¿¿¿.jpg
10 KB, 369x365
>>
>>65881331
>pakistan asks about rape in Sweden
Rachid prep the lads
>>
>>65881331
Why are you such a racist?! There's no such thing as rape by refugees! They are culturally enriching the women at the right place and at the right time!
>>
File: sweating guy.png (142 KB, 415x367) Image search: [Google]
sweating guy.png
142 KB, 415x367
>All these "Swedes" claiming rapes are overexaggerated
Holy fuck the sandniggers are on here too
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.