[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything inherently wrong about Ted Cruz, or am I just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 3
File: ted_cruz13.jpg (190 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
ted_cruz13.jpg
190 KB, 620x412
Is there anything inherently wrong about Ted Cruz, or am I just blind? I've been a Trump supporter for a long time, but I figure I should learn about Ted more since he's started to become more significant
>>
>become more significant
>lost to rubio two times
Kek
>>
>>65878872
He's a lying rat who will place Israel's needs over the US
>>
Pros:
He's a gov't official, he'd know how to slip a lot of his proposals through the broken American Legislature

Cons:
He's a pathological liar, and uses questionable methods to get votes. He's also a neo-con, so if he doesn't get far in this election he'll be irrelevant for the rest of his life
>>
>>65878972
I have quite a few Cruz supporters in my area, would like to see if I can find some thing to counter them with. Defending Trump can get tiring, I'd like to go on the offensive
>>
>>65878872
He's the best candidate in the race, you should vote for him. There's nothing INHERENTLY wrong about him, he's just not perfect. Trumptards are too wowed by flashy namecalling and "epic bantz lulz XD" from a conman and a fascist to see this.
>>
>>65878872
Born in Canada

Can't be Prez desu
>>
>>65878872

He literally held his five year old daughter on stage beneath her dress on her ass. You could see his hand slither out from under when he put her down. That's fucking weird, dude.

And why does he look like he's hosed down in fucking canola oil all the time? He's so slimy.
>>
>>65878872
He's a conspiracy theorist who believes pet ideas over scientists and had to lie to get more votes in his caucuses.
>>
>>65878872
besides all the shady shit he pulls his foreign policy is basically copy paste of every other establishment runner.
pump up the cold war with russia, arm syrian jihadists ect.
>>
Not a natural born citizen, biggest cuck ever
>>
Hardcore Christian
>>
>>65879446
Can you give me a solid example of him lying? Something I can casually slip out during an argument?
>>
>>65879552
Oh wow, a Canadian sticking up for a Canadian, who ever would've guessed?
>>
>>65878872
Ineligible. Not Native Born.
>>
>>65878872
>face
>canadian
>5'8
>panders to overly religious
>holy shit his face
>>
>>65879612
Tbh I do that too. Dresses are just too unreliable to risk her butt slipping off the dress and her tumbling to the ground.

Source: babysitting my sister and friends children.

It's just a butt, dude. Not like you're groping a naked ass.
>>
>>65879989
Iowa voter fraud.

He both coerced and deceived people into voting for him, at the cost of votes for Ben Carson.

Side note: I think he is extremely ugly as well
>>
>>65880582
This is all I ever hear about Cruz - Iowa calls and ratface/creepy looking.

Is he not a consistent constitutionalist with his voting record who wrecks dems on climate change etc?
>>
>>65878872
Anybody got the hello rato cruz meme?
>>
>>65878872
He looks like a fucking pussy.

Should the president of one of the most powerful countries in the world have appearance of a fucking pussy?
>>
Fuck, I knew I should have included the fact that I knew he was absolutely fucking horrifyingly ugly
>>
>>65880793
Like how he doesn't believe the scientists about climate change?
>>
>>65878872
>voter violations
>tells blatant lies
>>
>>65881305
i-it's not nice to make fun of someones appearance...

attack him for his stance and conduct

>>65881430
>believing jews funded by the government to come to preconceived conclusions

>believing jews and shabbos goyim who preach one thing and do another
>>
>>65880793
Yes, he is a very conservative politician.

However, he is a largely donor-funded candidate, and has attempted to hide this fact many times. Most neo-cons are like that, they make appealing promises, but in the end they will have to "bend the knee" to their biggest donors and may not fulfill their promises.
>>
>>65880793
Voting fraud should be enough on its own to never want the man anywhere near power. He should be kicked out of the senate for that nonsense rather than be a contender for president. You can't just hand wave that shit away.
>>
>>65878872
h e l l o r a t o
e
l
l
o

r
a
t
o
>>
He unironically believes the earth is only a few thousand years old.
>>
>>65878872

He literally believes he's one of the harbingers of the end times (ie. antichrist).
>>
>>65880793
His wife is a devout globalist. Looking into her makes me sick. She was in W's administration, worked at chase and goldman at the senior levels. She was on the CFR task force for the NAU. Just fucking no. No more globalist swine!
>>
>>65880485
>Judges based on appearance and height

I know you're probably meeming but only simple minded people think tall/handsome = great leader
>>
>>65882174
idk hitler was p handsome and he was one of germoney's best leaders
>>
Let's see, he wants to get rid of the IRS and the Department of Education. He supports the death penalty. He claims that the science about climate change is literally made up by scientists in a massive conspiracy. He loves Isreal. He's obsessed with defining marriage for everyone.

He's just generally an extreme republican with retarded views. Didn't he say he believed he was chosen by God to be president?
>>
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>65878872
PUSSY
USSYP
SSYPU
SYPUS
YPUSS
>>
>starting to become more significant

Hah. Haha. Hahaha. AHAHAHAHAGAAAUUGHHHHAAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>65880582
The voter fraud is such bullshit, and you know it.
A) very few people were voting for Ben Carson anyways
B) he just randomly announces he's going home for a few days, it's shady as fuck and of course the media jumps to conclusions, and of course Cruz's campaign tries to pick up those votes. They just jumped the gun a little bit.

Was it fraud? No.
>>
>flat tax
>2016
>>
>>65878872
RATO is finished, at best he can snuggle up to Trump and beg for a cabinet position
>>
>>65879446
>He's also a neo-con

no he isn't.

he's an outsider like Trump.
>>
>>65878872

NASTY GUY
>>
Cruz is fine but with Sessions going to Trump it's obviously over for him.

Rubio is the problem.
>>
>>65879611
>>65879795
>>65880364
TO AMERICAN CITIZENS, making him a natural born citizen. He's not hiding it, because he's elligible. If you're anti-cruz, at least do it for a legitimate reason.
>>
>Anchor baby
>Pathological liar
>Voter Fraud
>Pro-immigration
>Pinches his daughters for love
>>
>>65883164
What's wrong with a flat tax? Are you poor? Envious of the 'rich'? Or do you simply not know how to do math?
>>
>>65883503
Remember when they said Obama was ineligible because he was born in Hawaii? In this case we literally have a guy who was born in Canada to an ex-patriot.
>>
>>65878872
He's a Christian nutcase who tried to plunge the world into a recession because of
>much Obamacare.

Also, affirmative action. How else would a spic get into Harvard?
>>
>>65883653
He wasn't an ex-patriot. His father moved to Canada for work and then moved back a few years later. Look up what the courts have ruled 'natural born citizen' to mean. The Obama thing was even more retarded.
>>
>>65883517
Anchor baby? Are you retarded?
>>
>>65878872
Cruz isn't terrible but Trump is far better.
>>
>>65883641
>Or do you simply not know how to do math?

I'd ask you the same friend.
>>
>>65884202
Yeah, looks like you're right. I've only heard snippets here and there, but looks like his dad is an ex-Cuban who married an American woman and then got into the Canadian oil industry for four years or so.
>>
>>65878872
>since he's started to become more significant

You dreaming about him or something?

This is the 2nd stupidest thing i've ever read on /pol/.
>>
He's funded by Jews through Goldman Sachs and Citibank. He sucks Israeli cock like his life depends on it. He's a liar. He looks like a rat. He's not white. He sounds like a southern preacher. I could go on.
>>
>>65884760
Flat tax goes by percentages.
'Make the rich pay more!' is a stupid argument because they already pay more.
10% of 100,000 is more than 10% of 20,000.
Taxing people more heavily as they make more money is counterproductive, and entirely against the idea of capitalism. It's also the reason most corporations do as much as they can to find tax breaks- they are getting taxed at much higher rates than you and I.
>>
File: 1456029955421.webm (1 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1456029955421.webm
1 MB, 800x450
>>65878872
He's a nasty guy, Ted is a nasty guy
>>
>>65884900
All I'm saying is that I hear about him a lot more. Go out and listen to people you neck beard
>>
>>65885804
holy hell that's uncomfortable to watch
>>
>>65885804
Holy fuck, sauce
>>
>>65885804
Yep, that made up my mind
>>
>>65885804
You're gonna base your opinion off of a young girl's temper tantrum?
He's ultra-religious, those kinds of father's tend to clash with teenage girls.
>>
>>65886154
He's a creep and even his daughter knows it. Nobody wants Ted Cruz to touch them. That's just gross.
>>
People want to vote for a true conservative but a true conservative won't win in the general. It's time to face the facts.
>>
by profession a fine lawyer

belongs on the supreme court. cannot give him executive power because he will go to war, big league - absolute neocon

is not a leader, never has been a leader, never will be.
>>
>>65885934
Everybody I talk to says he's a lying creep with an untrustworthy face and they would never vote for him.

Yea he's real relevant
>>
>>65886317
She's not creeped out, she's pissed off. Probably because he made her come on the campaign trail and she missed a school dance or something girly like that.
>>
Idk besides that fact that he cant win. What I hate most are his supporters. They dont like the establishment but are afraid they will look uneducated if they support Trump.

I have accepted my non-credentialed status in society. Trump loves me
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.