[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://infamoustribune.com/dna-test s-prove-retired-postman-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: chad thundercock 2.jpg (78 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
chad thundercock 2.jpg
78 KB, 500x750
http://infamoustribune.com/dna-tests-prove-retired-postman-1300-illegimitate-children/

HOLY SHIT
Cuckolding is actually pretty fucking common. You can be denied your ability to reproduce just by having your wife around someone taller or more attractive than you.

Why even get married.

Women have no honor or loyalty confirmed.

>inb4 bitter virgin
I've had GFs before but after reading this article I was like holy shit.
>>
link doesnt work
>>
>>65878453
feminist damage control already. It works for me
>>
>>65878113

Women are pretty mindless when it comes to sexuality. The drones are programmed the way they are and if they're not kept in control this happens.
>>
File: 1449585650410.gif (973 KB, 285x171) Image search: [Google]
1449585650410.gif
973 KB, 285x171
>>65878113
it's fake.
>>
>>65878113
Need a bf bby?
Red pills won't cheat. Loyal grilling m8
>>
>>65878740
>>65878953
The only way to ensure your children are biologically your own is keep your wife in a cell.
>>
If your woman is shit tier and you're shit tier, of course you're going to get cucked.

Find a redpilled gf and it's smooth sailing. The trick is to fill her mind with facts that discredit any degeneracy that she comes in contact with.

If you don't actively try to redpill your gf, she's going to find her own thoughts, which we all know are polluted.
>>
This site looks even less believable than Daily Mail.

And Daily Mail gave my old PC the worst malware infection I had ever seen, just by navigating to them with Internet Explorer as a systems test.
>>
>>65879220
>If you don't actively try to redpill your gf
i think the word you were looking for was subversively, but yeah
>>
If I have a child and it doesn't very obviously resemble me, I'm disowning it and leaving the country.
>>
The only solution is to keep your options open. Don't marry, record everything, keep your women kept and establish firm boundaries.
Women fuck around because men let them. You don't get mad at your children for behaving like children. The same applies to women. Expect infidelity and adjust accordingly.
People wonder why Islam is so patriarchal... It's because they know fully well how degenerate women will get when they're not kept with a strong will and the threat of total ruin.

Give them an inch and they will fuck your friends, the mailman and laugh about it.
>>
>look at this sensational story about women
>Women have no honor or loyalty confirmed.

>I've had GFs before but after reading this article I was like holy shit.
Doubt it.

I don't doubt that you've had gfs, getting gfs is not hard. I doubt that this story significantlt changed your worldview. Most people are pretty stupid, but even the average pleb isn't very impressed by 1 tabloid article.

You're a run of the mill pussy who has a hate/fear relationship with women.

With all that said, fathering 1300 children is ridiculously time consuming. And that's only the sex that resulted in pregnancy. So he must have fucked other women. How did this guy even get his work done in between all that pussy? I have to wonder if this is possible.
>>
>>65878113

Total bullshit, Women don't make rash decisions about important matters like this. My father died a few years before I was born so I think it would be better to have a father figure than nothing at all.
>>
File: 1441846348148.gif (109 KB, 205x260) Image search: [Google]
1441846348148.gif
109 KB, 205x260
>tfw I am a mailman
>>
File: UR1AWlY.jpg (10 KB, 441x408) Image search: [Google]
UR1AWlY.jpg
10 KB, 441x408
>>65879546
>My father died a few years before I was born
>>
>>65878113

end of that article is the most annoying, That no action will be taken, speaking for my self if I was the father to one of that guys bastards I'd want to know about, I'd rather leave and fuck off on my own then spend another second with a parasite that had been mascaraing as my blood for years
>>
>>65878113
whats wrong with his nipples?
>>
>>65878113
Impressive.
hell even 100 is impressive.
But his gene pool will endure, I hope he had a good IQ.
>>
>>65880467
>Mail Man
>good IQ

pick 1
>>
>>65880564
>quitting a job where you bang hundreds of women.
>intelligent

pick 1
>>
File: CE65CFXUkAE4t9X.jpg (22 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
CE65CFXUkAE4t9X.jpg
22 KB, 575x323
>>65879546

>my father died a few years before I was born
>>
>GF eventually moves into my house
>Asks if she can pay rent
>"no rent, you can help with food bills"
>four months later, we break up because she wants to redecorate my entire house and is a troublesome bitch
>"I'm entitled to half the house as we were basically married and i'm entitled to tenants rights"

This was a few years ago but she seemed so normal
>>
File: aipac.jpg (101 KB, 618x664) Image search: [Google]
aipac.jpg
101 KB, 618x664
This is like that researcher Alfred Kinsey falsified that data to demoralize people. He used the sexual behavior of black prostitutes and extrapolated that on whites but the damage was done.

These type of stories come out all the time. Even the guys in the pictures look jewey as hell. Don't be naive.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i61aSmql7a8
>>
It's impossible that he had 1300 kids.

Let's generously assume that some women he seduced on his mail rounds had multiple kids of his, so he had 1.5 illegitimate kids per woman.

That's still 700-800 women he would have to seduce on his mail rounds.

Let's assume that on average he'd find two knew housewives a week willing to cheat on their husbands with the male man.

It would take him 8 years continuously keeping up that rapid pace of seducing new housewives, simply as the person who knocked on the door to deliver the mail, in order to sure close to 1300 children.

It's abject fantasy.

Several hundred is within the realm of possibility. 1300?

Especially given that the chance of intercourse resulting in pregnancy on a given random time is estimated at 6% or less.
>>
>>65878113
>all these faggot NEETs falling for a hoax
LOL
>>
>The private investigator says the children of the old man don’t intend to pursue any lawsuit against the old man

What awful writing.
>>
No evidence that its 1300 Childre, since dna tests are expensive aswell and would take too much time to get done.
That said if you are shorter or even avarage looking you can fuck the wife of the guy in OP¨s image, be dominant towards Chad cucks.

And dont trust real Life women.
>>
The fattest, ugliest, most crass slob I know (who even got cucked by his girlfriend before) regularly bangs female clients he meets going around the country in his van fixing wiring (he works for a housing company).

If you go to door to door and have no shame in approaching women sexually (even if you're ugly as sin) a bored housewife WILL take you up on your offer every now and then.

I assume this rate goes up tremendously if you're actually handsome, so this story doesn't surprise me.
>>
How old are you stupid children? You've never heard the one about the mailman (or milkman) and the housewife?

This is blatantly fake.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.