[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Freemasonry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
File: Freemason_symbol.png (70 KB, 312x310) Image search: [Google]
Freemason_symbol.png
70 KB, 312x310
- What are the real purposes and objectives of Freemasonry?
- Why today the Freemasonery is accepted in all world?
- Someone here is a freemason?
>>
File: deus gevalt.jpg (49 KB, 498x486) Image search: [Google]
deus gevalt.jpg
49 KB, 498x486
>>65872762

Free masonry is a tool of jewry.
>>
Can I join one? I see it on my way to work. Can I just go in and apply?
>>
>>65873172
Google will have useful answers for you
It seems like a club for old guys.
I huess you get rings and shit with memes on them
>>
>>65873036
But why some famous persons was freemasons? Like Napoleon, Walt Disney, Mozart....
>>
>>65873686

Being a free mason means very little.

All the lodges which held or still hold any sort of intellectual power have long been infiltrated.
>>
>>65873473
I searched on Google, but only found different information.
>>
>>65873172
Don't do it anon. It's a pathetic dying organization that actually airs local tv commercials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7VQjcUrIug

Now it's just a bunch of lonely old guys drinking together.
>>
>>65874065
Also they started letting in the negroes.
>>
>>65872762

It's an international pagan/Luciferian cult. The elites at the top keep the lower ranks in the dark, and their purpose is to funnel money into the organization.
>>
File: pepeyed.png (719 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
pepeyed.png
719 KB, 1106x1012
>>65872762
>tfw want to become freemason but are afraid to walk into the lodge and ask for a petition for membership.
>>
File: 4chanCatQuestion.png (251 KB, 382x417) Image search: [Google]
4chanCatQuestion.png
251 KB, 382x417
For the freemasons of /pol/
How has freemasonery affected your life?
Did it bring any significant business/political opportunities to you?
>>
>>65872762
>Rebuild the Solomon's Temple
>Because 90% of the world's leaders are connected to it (bresil, usa, french republic were designed by masons).
>lel
>>
File: mohock.jpg (77 KB, 526x533) Image search: [Google]
mohock.jpg
77 KB, 526x533
If you really want to see what it's like watch this

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dyl3RQXsqGQ

Then watch the new Krays film Legend, starring Bane.

Watch Legend, that is how it works, how it has always been.

pic related
>>
>>65874535
A) improved life, B) none whatsoever
>>
File: Peter1015_0.jpg (103 KB, 254x375) Image search: [Google]
Peter1015_0.jpg
103 KB, 254x375
Yes I am, I have a fetish for ruining Portugal every chance I get
>>
>>65874463
I don't want to be a freemason. I want to know the real purpose of it. And In my country there aren't lodges.
>>
>>65872762
They are who has opposed the Zionists for centuries. If you haven't figure out who the players are by now you have no clue what the fuck has happened throughout history.

>>65874065

To my first point. I agree with your assessment. It is still a fraternal order that demands you work with other Masons first (financing selling product whatnot) However it has been gutted in the last 20 years.

Any coincidence that our world has seemingly lost its balance?
>>
>>65872762
just another tool for spreading neojew paganism and recruiting like minded people to help them rule countries
>>
File: 1455024169383.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
1455024169383.gif
1 MB, 290x189
>>65874918
>They are who has opposed the Zionists for centuries
>>
>>65874889
Nothing in the media, on the internet or through word of mouth from non-Masons has ever come close to being accurate. There are precious few reliable, publicly-available sources of information that accurately capture what Masonry IS, what it IS NOT, what it's like to be involved, nor the significance of it. Those that are reliable are next to meaningless to non-Masons, because they rely on the experience of membership to contextualize their information.
>>
>>65872762
Contributing millions of dollars to things like Shriner's Burn Hospitals for children for no cost to the parents.
>>
>>65874889
> In my country there aren't lodges
lol, they are everywhere.
even in my city
>>
>>65874889
you are asking a stupid question. If there are no argie lodges perhaps you would be better of research something else that might interest you
>>
>>65874889

>And In my country there aren't lodges.

>christian country
>no free mason lodges

wot?
>>
>>65875112
and pocketing several hundred million from the proxy funds.
and charging $80 dollars for a spaghetti dinner.
>>
>>65875107
Articulated well
>>
File: MB660YorkRiteofFreemasonry.jpg (241 KB, 516x814) Image search: [Google]
MB660YorkRiteofFreemasonry.jpg
241 KB, 516x814
buy and read this book , you can find it anywhere (i found a copy in a used book store) its like 4 bucks online

it will explain everything you want to know
>>
>>65872762
Liberal satanists who destroyed the world with their shitty ideals.
>>
>>65874153
The Prince Hall Masons are a joke. The Scottish Rite does not recognize them.

>>65873172
You have to walk in. Lot of binding oaths. You worship Satan past the 33rd degree.

>>65873783
You still get huge benefits if you're pursuing a military or intelligence career. Also, politicians and lawyers benefit from it. Higher levels, of course. Blue lodge doesn't benefit much.

>>65874445
Best short answer, really.

>>65875107
William Cooper

>>65875952
York Rite doesn't explain all. It's alright.

t. H. Abiff

>>65876025
They don't invite. They can suggest, but they explicitly forbid inviting, unless you're in that joke called Prince Hall
>>
>>65875107

well? what are those precios sources?
>>
>>65873172
If you believe in a God ask a mason for an application, they do charitable works and you meet good people in the community.
>>
>>65874463
They're nice people anon, they're not normies and won't bite. As long as you believe in a God anyone may join them and you'll become a better man.
>>
As a former member of the rosicrucian fellowship I can tell you that all these orders were originally or taken over by angel worshipers of "jah". The last thing they want is for you to develop any magical abilities or knowledge. Thats why they make you swear. You can see the obvious jewish star in most lodges and so on. Some lodges have been taken by other groups but its mostly this.

If you want to develop better learn to meditate on your own.
>>
>>65876538
>Liberal
>Satanist
Wew lad
>>
>>65874783
Have you met any extremelly influential or rich people thanks to your masonic connections?
>>
if you cant meditate then you can at least read books written by that famous pike guy and the founder of the societe rosicrucians in america SRIA

Then youre going to learn about the whole "how we must all become hermaphrodite in the future" but then you suddenly learn their goal is to support feminism and make us all fucking...rejects, not actual "spiritual double sexed gods".

they also have race mixing plans in the books of Max Heindel.

enjoy your burning truth
>>
>>65874065
>Now it's just a bunch of lonely old guys drinking together.

Depends on where you are. I'm one of the younger men in my lodge. It has a healthy membership roster, but only after a merger with another lodge that was gradually dying out due to declining membership.
>>
not again this thread.
sounds like propaganda
>>
>>65875088

You realize Hitler was a Zionist plant right?

There is a reason he exterminated the Masons and the Catholic Religion was the official religion of the Nazi party. (the Jesuit connection)

There is a reason Masons and the Knights of Columbus have fought for generations.

There is much for you to learn.
>>
>>65872762
>- What are the real purposes and objectives of Freemasonry?
Building walls.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.