[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This man WILL be leader of Britain in 2020
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
File: Nigel-Farage-posing-with--009.jpg (246 KB, 2060x1236) Image search: [Google]
Nigel-Farage-posing-with--009.jpg
246 KB, 2060x1236
>actual non cucked conservative conservatives have flocked towards UKIP
>white working class have left labour to vote UKIP
>corbyn is currently in the process of destroying labour and the left
>upper class anglos are patriotic as usual, and have flocked to UKIP
>non voters are suddenly waking up and realising that there is a chance to save this country as we aren't Germany tier
>UKIP have an army of raging Chavs who love to beat up hipsters. Muslims are next.
>Britain has been socially looking towards the right wing

IF it isn't UKIP that gain power, then it will be the Tory back bench who do gods work.
>Rees-Mogg
>Hannan
>IDS
>Michael Howard (return)
etc
>>
The pendulum is swinging. We are living in unique times.
>>
who's trying to take over from cameron in 2020, osborne im guessing right?
>>
>>65872509
Farage

Becuase UKIP need not exist as in june UKIPs main goal will be achieved, bexit complete.

Giving torys (who i do not really like) a possible 4million extra votes on top, meaning another majority.
>>
>>65872048
Holy shit Britain, Did you REALLY need USA to hold your hand?
Now that Trump will be our president, only then are you going to be man enough to vote in a nationalist?
Did you cucks really need the validation?
Did you really need the "okay" from us that it was fine to vote in someone with your interests in mind?

Shit dude, Fuck. You shouldn't have waited for us.
How are you going to get all those poo-in-loo & pakis out of london?
>>
>>65872509
Osborne vs Boris
>>
>>65872048

>trade Eastern Europe migrants for coloureds from the commonwealth
>not a cuckservative

I respect farage for what he's done for the EU question but he's a massive fucking cuck mate
>>
>>65872509
Osbourne is the one who is groomed to succeed Cameron but Boris' popularity with the public would shift to him being the favourite. Though he could be PM earlier if Cameron does resign/gets booted after brexit and a vote is called rather than the PM position simply being handed to the Chancellor of the Exchequer.
>>
>>65872761
>get russia to spark war between them and middle east
>muzzie men go home to fight evil russians
>all die
>women and chilren who are left are then deported to repopulate dead middle east
>>
>>65872048
Imagine it lad.

Labour under 200 seats.
Based Nige PM for a decade (he's only 51)
President Trump
President Le Pen
President Putin
PM Orban
PM Wilders
>>
>>65873042
>trade hundreds of thousands of unskilled Europeans for around 20,000-50,000 English speaking and highly skilled ausies, canucks, chinks and darkies

Priorities boyo
>>
File: zrzcu.jpg (19 KB, 200x224) Image search: [Google]
zrzcu.jpg
19 KB, 200x224
>>65872489
>mfw lib shits on suicide watch
pic related

>>65872509
Osborne is to take over Cameron. He's a typical neo-con who the establishment want.

>>65872761
No.
What woke us up, was the fact we sat on our shitty little inbred island and watched Nanny states like Germany, Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium and France get cucked. We're also watching USA cuckoldry too, where you have niggers hating on you. Most of our niggers (who're Jamaicans) are anti BLM, as they realised that 'white man' society is the redpill.

No, we didn't wait for you. We're waking up, and have a right wing army. You poor fuckers havn't got shit to Bernie, and the fact you have Bill Mher (although I sometimes agree with him) spreading marxism to your poor youth.

>>65873042
economic trades. not a free movement system
>>
>>65872048
>smoking a cigar with band on
>Holding it like a woman.
might as well be holding a dick
>>
God save us all
>>
>>65872509
Either Osborne, Boris or Theresa May.
>>
>non cucked conservative

He backed down like a true cuck when Trump said he would block all foreign muslim access into the US. If he was a true man of conviction, he would have doubled down with him.
>>
File: basednigel.jpg (38 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
basednigel.jpg
38 KB, 600x400
I can actually see Nigel Farage running for Conservative leader at the next leader election.

He is a classical liberal cuck who worships at the alter of Jewish money control and a progressive who believes in multiraciallism, whilst having enough 'civic nationalist' kudos points to take the Tories from centre left to centre right.

He'd be perfect.
>>
>UKIP
>not cucked

Good joke. I'll still vote for them though and convince everyone in my family to (dad will anyway)
>>
File: 32.jpg (28 KB, 390x310) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
28 KB, 390x310
>>65872761
>Now that Trump will be our president
>>
>1 (ONE) seat

It's not happening

Get behind Boris Johnson lad
>>
File: LEGALISE IT.png (291 KB, 599x338) Image search: [Google]
LEGALISE IT.png
291 KB, 599x338
>>65874112
beggars can't be choosers, aye?

>>65874646
May will never get elected. Woman has 0% charisma to appeal to people. Cameron and Osborne have extroverted skill that people like to vote for.
>>
>>65872509
If UK goes full Brexit London Boris since he defeated Cameron in a direct duel else Osborne.
>>
File: 1435698890298.jpg (39 KB, 300x162) Image search: [Google]
1435698890298.jpg
39 KB, 300x162
>>65872048
Unfortunately this is a fantasy.

Your Big Black Cock network has fed your population a daily diet of white guilt, anti-colonialsm, and social marxism for over 30 years. All of your young voters would toss away their sovereignty and let themselves be invaded by the third world masses because that is what is considered cool nowadays. They don't care about their history, nor do they care for the state of democracy.

Your country is fucked.
>>
File: Liberal_Party_logo_(pre1988).png (14 KB, 473x473) Image search: [Google]
Liberal_Party_logo_(pre1988).png
14 KB, 473x473
>>65874940
>I can actually see Nigel Farage running for Conservative leader at the next leader election.

NOTHING WILL STOP THE NEW WHIGS, ALL HAIL THE NEW WHIGS
>>
>>65874743
>what is damage control?
Cameron is a cuck anyway. You'll be seeing different politicians in soon.

>>65875016
>>65875166
>what is FPTP?
The fact that UKIP are gaining popularity is a different story. It's more reality.
>>
>>65874940
(You) have a point.

ONLY if the tories become traditional
hence
>Rees-Mogg
>Hannan
>IDS
>Howard
>>
>>65872048
>rees-mogg is redpilled
please stop this meme already
>>
>>65875482
This
>>
My main point of this thread is fact that we will become a National Conservative society. National Conservatism is is socially less right wing than NatSoc, less authoritarian than NatSoc, and economically more right wing than NatSoc.

It's what the West needs.
>>
>>65872048
>Tory back bench
>Hannan
>>
Will he even live that long?
>>
>>65876831
My grandma smoked and drunk all her life
t.died at 94
Farage will be our leader for around 20 years
>>
>>65877283
>everybody is genetically identical

Shut up idiot.
>>
>>65877512
well try not to make assumptions that people die early due to lifestyle
>>
>>65872048
Think you need to step away from the memes for a second

Absolutely nothing is stopping a Conservative landslide

UKIP have (1) seat, they are incapable of being voted in under our current voting system, one which they interestingly loved to pieces until the last general election

Not even conservative, but you severly underestimate Lynton, the Murdoch press and Osbourne's slick political machine
>>
>>65878408
>Loved to pieces
Fuck off, UKIP has always been for alternative voting systems you dick
>>
>>65878408
The conservative landslaide is due to anti-labour

I'm a big UKIP supporter, yet I voted for Cameron in may 2015 so LibDems didn't get in power of my local area.

The enemy of our enemy is our friend. Deal with it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMhCQh6YsOs

I highly recommend listening to this man.

Still the best electable party.
>>
>>65878867
This, also Ukip supporters not voting UKIP because they're afraid UKIP won't get in, when if everyone who wanted UKIP actually voted for them, then they'd have more seats than both Labour and Conservatives
>>
>>65879136
>Jack Sen
>Thrown out because he couldn't control his power level so got butthurt
>>
>>65873404
The western world would once again be in a position to hold the rest of the world down and fuck it in the ass
>>
>>65872048
Don't you guys get 500,000 non-EU immigration a year?

Lol you're fucked already lad
>>
>>65879136
UKIP and Farage are in damage control

I'd do the same myself.
>>
>>65879883
we were, but we can deport masses because we are leaving EUrope
>>
>>65875482
You are implying thé US of À isn't in the same stage ? It's maybe even worst...
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 426x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 426x600
>>65873404
PM Jimmie Åkesson
>>
>>65880598
At least America did not start off as a white country. We had niggers and natives from the beginning. Europe, literally the nexus of white civilization, in sinking under the enormous weight of niggers and mudslimes.
>>
>>65873511
>wanting niggers, " asians " and muzzies over fellow euros...

You are a fan of submissive cuckold, aren't you ?
>>
>>65873404
>Höcke will never be Kanzler
>This country will continue to go down the shitter.
Feels bad man.
>>
>>65880911
M8 aliens only make up 4% of total european population...

We can easily déport them, it wouldn't be thé first time such déportation would be done
>>
Farage is certainly a very impressive politician. It's rare to see someone almost eradicate his opposition in every debate. He ALWAYS looks superior, calm and collected. Add the fact that he's humours and entertaining to watch, and you have a perfect politician. I hope he makes the UK great again but I also feel fucking awful that we don't have someone like him.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.