[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black ppl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: blackppl.png (458 KB, 642x574) Image search: [Google]
blackppl.png
458 KB, 642x574
Don't know what to say except... kek
>>
>>65869203
I don't understand this. "Black people" isn't an offensive term. If they were the only black people in the restaurant, it is an apt descriptor. If I was the only white guy at KFC I wouldn't be offended if my ticket said "white guy."
>>
>>65869203
What a bunch of fucking children.
>>
>>65869664
Because blacks are known for never tipping. Putting it on their receipt may have been explanatory for the manager who later on might ask questions about why the server didn't get a tip.
>>
>Cesar Chavez Street

What the fuck is this shit, Austin?
>>
>>65869664
Agreed. Hell, the guy that said it apparently is black, so how the fuck does that work?
>>
File: 1455033837426.png (398 KB, 448x478) Image search: [Google]
1455033837426.png
398 KB, 448x478
>>65869664
Yeah but we live in a world where saying God bless you to someone offends them,so I'm not surprised, the fact that the ceo wrote everyone is welcome at IHOP is fucken stupid, it's not like it said whites only Niggas out on the receipt.
>>
Black waiter hates black people.
>>
>>65870007
Black people tip like shit
>>
>>65869989
I don't think you understand how servers are audited by management... Especially in a 24 hour breakfast joint. Don't think they'd ask about one table, let alone notice...
>>
>>65869664

This.

If i went to a Jamaican restaurant, the receipt could say ''White devil honkey cracker milky casper slave owning pasty pinky'' If the food was tasty i dont think id given a shit. Does everybody get this easily offended now? Can nobody just take it on the chin anymore?
>>
fuckin black ppl
>>
File: mc ride.jpg (58 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
mc ride.jpg
58 KB, 320x320
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGcHVK5Uxps
>>
>>65869203
>didn't want to cause a scene
>posts it online
reasonable
>>
>>65869203

I had a ticketing program at work. Had 4 lines per comment on each account. First two lines printed on the ticket.

I wrong t customer was a rat bastard on the third line and that he should never be trusted always check his shit.

Some tech asshole came in and gave us that third line to print one day.
>>
>>65871172
>I wrote a certain customer was
>>
>>65869203

tok fucking pek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qc0akWRBQk
>>
Hey, it's been awhile since I saw a story about someone doctoring a receipt so they could cry RACISS and try to sue the restaurant.
>>
>>65869664
I was at Church's one day, and I was the only white person. Someone behind the counter asked a cashier who the food was for, and the cashier responded "the white guy". I wasn't offended, I didn't post anything on Facebook. We had a nice chuckle and I went on my way.
>>
>>65869664
>>65870515
White privilege
>>
>>65869203
Source?

It looks like the waiter was black and posted an explanation. I wonder if it boiled down to 'you were the only black customers that day and that was the best way to make sure the nearsighted waitress could find you' which would make it seem, yeah, a little silly.

I mean if they made them wear a yellow star or something... lol
>>
>>65869664

Black people take offense to being called black people because deep down they know as well as everyone else does that to be black is to be less than human.
>>
File: 1444276810719.png (74 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
1444276810719.png
74 KB, 500x494
>>65869203
>couple horrified
>I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW
>>
>>65869203
>be white
>go to restaurant where all customers are Asian, Hispanic, or black
>receive receipt
>says white man
>doesn't bitch like a little child
>>
>>65869203
Well they are black, I mean why are they horrified, nothing scary like "You are the father" on that receipt.
>>
>>65869664
thing is being black is derogatory in itself, that's why they have to constantly rename themselves like people of color or african Americans
>>
>>65869998

What's wrong with that? You do know who Cesar Chavez is, right? Oh, who am I kidding, I'm on /pol/.
>>
>>65872838
Well they are black, I mean why are they horrified, nothing scary like "The Fat Couple" on that receipt.
>>
I was called a white guy the other day, ruined my life
>>
The waiter is black...what the hell is that world...
>>
>>65874441
the oppression of internalized memes
>>
>>65869203
Did 'black people' already become offensive like niggers?
They sure trash their own reputation fast.
>>
>>65873357
Cesar Chavez, Hugo Chavez, what's the difference?
>>
>>65869203
AUSTIN IS BASED
We're just hiding in the shadows, as your waiters, sandwich makers, carpenters, smoke shop workers, industry, etc.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.
>>
>>65869203
HORRIFIED

This one time I was described as tall, I didn't sleep FOR MONTHS
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.