[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fat acceptance >trans acceptance >refugee acceptance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6
File: 1452626537212.jpg (77 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1452626537212.jpg
77 KB, 800x800
>fat acceptance
>trans acceptance
>refugee acceptance
>nigger behavior acceptance
>slut acceptance

Out of all these, which do you think is worse?
>>
>>65867334
muslim acceptance
>>
>>65867334
acceptance
>>
>
>>
Jew acceptance
>>
>>65867334
>>65867420
>>65867585
>>65867661
acceptance acceptance
>>
>>65867334
Incest acceptance and Necrophilia acceptance.
>>
Slut acceptance, the others are consequence of that kind of acceptance.
>>
>>65867334

Slut acceptance. All those others points you listed could easily be dealt with via swift action and policies. Slut acceptance was a cultural psyop that took decades to achieve. It has destroyed the family, destroyed marriage and almost destroyed normal gender relations.
>>
Life acceptance.
>>
>>65867334
It's all stems from the same source; "critical theory".

As long as it isn't "straight white male", it's an oppressed class or trait that needs to be aggressively promoted, against all argument and logic.
>>
>>65867334
Slut acceptance is the worst
>>
>>65867334
Fat acceptance is the best.

We SHOULD accept fat people because they actually contribute to society.
>>
>>65867334
Slut acceptance is ruining western civilization but niggers and muslims are both pretty bad as well
>>
>>65867585
This.
>>
>>65867334
Fat acceptance is probably the most destructive thing out of these, with Muslims a close contender.

>Trans acceptance
These people literally butcher themselves out of the gene pool, irrelevant
>Nigger behavior acceptance
90% of their behavior is contained within their ghettos, not a big deal in the grand scheme of hings
>Slut acceptance
Even the biggest party whores tend to calm down and become conservative as they get older and have families. Self-correcting problem, though I pitty the saps that end up settling down with these used up hags.
>>
>>65868402
/fit/scum detected

>I LIFT THINGS UP AND PUT THEM DOWN

>>>/fit/

Fuck off back there.
>>
>>65867334
>fat acceptance
>trans acceptance
>slut acceptance

>But anon what about the refuges they are bad and they want to kill us.
I hope they kick all the faggots who don't deserve their country. And the only meaning for refuges to me is the ones who escape war and want to live in peace, not some fucking assholes who wants to rape and have fun
>>
>>65868686
wew
86 86 86 xd
>>
Refugee because their number is bigger
>>
File: 1456100311704.jpg (22 KB, 296x314) Image search: [Google]
1456100311704.jpg
22 KB, 296x314
>Niggers can now dress up like black panthers and be told they are being "Unapologetically Black"
>Whores can parade around wearing practically nothing, fuck whoever they want, use and abuse men, and there is nothing wrong with that
>Fags can parade streets wearing literally nothing while having sex, even in front of children, and it is nothing but "Pride"
>Having any pride at all in being a white male makes you a racist
This is a magical, beautiful world.
>>
>>65868402
>fat acceptance
fat shaming or fat acceptance never changed anything. irrelevant as fuck

id say refugee acceptance is the worst by far
>>
>>65867334
Who's the chick? Fucking hot.
>>
Slut followed by refugee acceptance. The rest are a joke and everybody knows it, some just hide their laughter behind fake smiles.
>>
>>65867334
Fat acceptance is absolutely nonsensical, I believe you should treat people respectfully but come on! It's not healthy at all!
Trannies are just weird but most are pretty nice people, they don't go around rioting in the streets like niggers, they do their rioting from behind a screen.
Refugees aren't all bad either, but a good many of them are, and until we find a way to actively determine and separate the good from the bad, we cannot allow them in. It's like having sex without a condom. It may be a fun, pleasurable, and trendy thing to do, but is it really worth the risk? A country must protect their own first, before reaching out.
Niggers (not blacks, but niggers, the shitty ones) are cancer. They are loud, rude, intrusive, rapidly multiplying, smelly, foul, odious, violent, intellectually deficient, knuckle dragging, slack jawed, repulsive, uneducated, ignorant, primitive animals and are literally everything wrong with the world today. But black people (or all people for that matter) who are respectful, decent, educated, professional, self-sustaining, and fairly intelligent aren't niggers, and I have no problem with them.
Sluts are cool. The sluttier women are, the easier it is to get laid without being tied into marriage or into strings attached and shit which fucks up the guy's freedom and finances. If you don't like sluts, you're a boring sexless puritanical faggot.
>>
>>65867334
>no white nationalist acceptance
The worst part is white national acceptance not being part of that list :^(
>>
File: 1434056822096.jpg (2 KB, 107x125) Image search: [Google]
1434056822096.jpg
2 KB, 107x125
>>65867887
>incest acceptance
Fuck you faggot, youre just angry your teenage cousin didnt let you fuck her repeatedly
>>
>>65867334
Faggot acceptance
>>
>>65867334
It's not a contest anon. Degeneracy is degeneracy and must be stopped.
>>
>>65867334
None of those things are intrinsically bad.

What is bad is SJWs taking positions so extreme and irrational that they give all these basically good things a very bad name.
>>
File: NnhGmrI.jpg (125 KB, 1736x1024) Image search: [Google]
NnhGmrI.jpg
125 KB, 1736x1024
>>65871504
>give all these basically good things a very bad name.
Niggers and refugees. Tell me about thier "intrinsic" value
Protip: you cant
>>
>>65868154
Until they reach a certain weight. Then they become a drain on society.
>>
All of those things listed are liberal bullshits.
>>
>>65867334
>7
Sauce on image?
wtf she is so hot i got a boner only by seeing the picture...
>>
>>65867334
NBA
>>
>>65871793
Was that picture taken in Sweden.
>>
>>65871953
>she
>>
>>65867334
In order from worst to best
>slut acceptance
>trans acceptance
>refugee acceptance
>fat acceptance
>>
>>65868663

Friendly reminder that being obese or even just severely overweight is the single most destructive thing you can do long term to your body after smoking.
>>
>>65867334

Slut acceptance is by far the worse. It is just a bunch of degenerate women that think desirability is something they are entitled to. You can either be wife material, or you can be a degenerate, undesirable, throwaway cumdump. You can't be both.
>>
>>65867334

Op's pic is a fucking trap? Fucking hell, the thing duped me.

>These are evil times man....evil times!
>>
Fat acceptancy, I think.
This is the only that is detrimental both to the society as well as the degenerate person.
There are no somewhat consistent argument behind it, even coming from the most extreme of the left
>>
>>65867585
this desu, I shouldn't be forced to accept something.
>>
>>65872085
Cucked heartily
>>
>>65867334
refugee acceptance
>>
>>65869272
Yes because a bunch of obese keyboard warriors will be able to defend their country
>>
>>65867334
fat acceptance
>>
>>65868154
>contribute
How? By keeping MacDonalss open?
>>
File: images (56).jpg (29 KB, 495x297) Image search: [Google]
images (56).jpg
29 KB, 495x297
>>65868154
Oh, hey guys look! America is here!
>>
>>65867334
slut acceptance
>this is one of the foundations of all other issues
>>
>>65867334
>which do you think is worse?
I don't know. I'm a white Englishman with traditional values - strong family and friends, Christian, married, two kids.
Neither left nor right. I refuse to be labelled.

I just try to be the best person I can be. And I make mistakes. As do we all. Learning from mistakes is a good lesson.
Life is short. A blink of an eye. Life is a cruel teacher. There is no second chance.
>>
>>65867334
>slut acceptance
It affects us normal ppl the most
>>
>>65868663
hamplanet detected
>>
>>65867334
Absolute middle between nigger and refugee, the rest doesn't really affect you as long as you don't want it to affect you.
And mudslimes are basically niggers of the east so...
>>
I don't see an issue of trans and slut acceptance. The woman you posted looks pretty "slutty". Shouldn't we accept her?
>>
>>65867334
>Nigger behavior acceptance
>refugee acceptance
these two are by far the worst because one feeds into the other. if you keep bring in savages it increases savage behavior therefor increasing number of savages and so on
the other problems can be dealt with afterwards as they pose no real harm to our social structure
>>
>>65872289

There is no way a trap has natural tits like that
>>
slut acceptance it's the only one that effects me
>>
>>65867334

i want to fuck this british bimbo and cum on her cow tits so hard
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.