[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NATO dissolves, arabian countries explode, china and NK fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (290 KB, 1600x1108) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
290 KB, 1600x1108
NATO dissolves, arabian countries explode, china and NK fuck each others until they disappear, UN disgregates and russia go back to middle age and become less dangerous than Senegal, Canada and Australia become fag countries and dismantle their armies.

Western european countries vs USA, who win?
>>
The Mongolians
>>
>>65867485
>>
>>65867274

Given 5 years of fascism, europe wins (assuming the south americans dont side with either). No contest. The sheer hate and mysanthropy of european citizens knows no bounds. They just lack the means to express it.
>>
>>65867274
Even with NATO dissolving we still have all those bases in Europe and all those aircraft carrier and other cool toys so we do
>>
>>65867274
India and Brasil
Indonesia
Mexico
Chile, Argentina, Japan and SK, because they will be last civilized cunts, therefore Europeans and Americans will run to them
>>
File: humangarbage.png (291 KB, 485x796) Image search: [Google]
humangarbage.png
291 KB, 485x796
>>65867274
I'm sure the Yanks are terrified of the power of Italy.
>>
>>65868825

Sometimes I wonder if ancient romans were like this. Maybe they just bribed the shit out of everyone as well, with a few "recorded" battles as well.
>>
back in the 70s US was kicked very hardly by a bunch of asian faggot armed with spears and ak47 against the biggest army on earth.

i mean, come on
>>
>>65868162

>aircraft carrier
nice meme
>>
>>65868825
just a political problem, politics didn't want war victims could 'cause them to lose their places.

Italy army actually sucks compared to other european countries, but under the european combined command shit will be different
>>
>>65869182
portugal, famous for joining the great war of..of?
>>
>>65868119
your assuming america doesnt jump on the EU being dissolved bandwagon

if the UK leave in the summer you can bet greece will take turkeys money (which is germanys money lmao) and let more refugees in which will get them kicked out

no imf money to stabilize the EU and the ecb has been getting by only by buying its own bonds and counting it as profit. its counting imaginary money as real money
>>
>>65869784

WWI. And no, we didnt switched sides during its course.
>>
also we have germany the fucking hulk of europe
>>
>>65870269
40000 soldier lendend to france and belgium.

fucking decisive
>>
File: 2cdo2.jpg (111 KB, 690x960) Image search: [Google]
2cdo2.jpg
111 KB, 690x960
>>65869182
Yeah It's odd, must have been a huge cultural shift over the years to end up like this.

>>65869583
I don't think so m8, you have a massive military culture problem, all of your recent history is disgraceful.

Everyone has politics interfere from time to time, your problem goes far deeper.
>>
>>65870629
australia, another of the god tier country known for..for..
>>
>>65867274
USA of course, eurocucks can't fight, thats obvious.
>>
>>65870766
i got it!

for losing a war against FUCKING BIRDS

srsly aussie, do you even try?
>>
>>65870950
we don't want you ukraine, go back to russia
>>
File: shiraq.jpg (1 MB, 3600x2395) Image search: [Google]
shiraq.jpg
1 MB, 3600x2395
>>65870766
I never claimed we're god tier but we certainly don't share the same problems the Italian military is widely known for.

>>65871069
Ah yes the Emu meme, a joke about animal pest culling versus the depressing and sobering reality of being a nation of cowards and losers.

Sure got me there mate!
>>
>>65870766

For hindering the advance of japanese forces in the Pacific during WWII.
>>
>>65871191
I don't want you either, europe is marxist kebab loving new USSR. Fuck you and russia both.
>>
>>65871553
you don't share anything with us because basically you've been useless since your foundation.

at least we've done something, not stared at the window while the world went on his way.

for god sake, even canada was more important than you
>>
>>65869485
The aircraft carrier and the carrier group protecting it, one of which being twice the size of a navy from a European nation.
>>
>>65867274
The US, by a massive margin.
>>
>>65871726
for being fucking useless while US was being assfucked at pearl harbor
>>
>>65872397
explain.

like same amount of inhabitants, same technology and industrial potential and some kind of weapon, you have more nukes but i don't think you will risk a nuclear war that for sure would erase all the life on earth
>>
>>65872709
If nukes are ignored, the margin grows even wider. The European militaries are jokes at best, really sad.
>>
File: 474917083_1cbe7b3554.jpg (50 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
474917083_1cbe7b3554.jpg
50 KB, 500x374
>>65867274
>fantasy thread
I finally get a job and move out of my mothers house
>>
>>65867274
>Western Europe v USA

Only Western Europe countries with a relevant military are UK and France
There is no way the UK would ever side with continentals over an Anglosphere nation, so it's essentially US & UK vs France. Or if we remain neutral US v France.

What do you think would happen OP? Of course it would be a fucking kerb stomp.
>>
>>65873731
lmao

+1
>>
stick, allways stick
>>
>>65872195
And here you are, the crowning cultural achievement of thousands of years of great people, shitposting on 4chan...
>>
Thing is, we make the world's grain.

Have fun starving to death.
>>
>>65867485
I can hear you
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.